Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3460004 - 11/19/13 08:27 AM Obama's Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Woman Hailed by President as Obamacare Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare (staying uninsured)

CNN reports that a woman the president hailed as an Obamacare success story just realized she won't be able to afford Obamacare because it's too expensive.

"Jessica Sanford was cited by the president as an Obamacare success story at a health care event he had here at the White House in the Rose Garden on October 21," says a reporter for CNN from the White House. "That of course being just last month. The 48-year-old single mom from Washington state purchased what she considered to be affordable health care, life-changing event, she said, on the Washington state health exchange. She decided she was so excited about this news, she wanted to write an e-mail to the president to say that this had really changed her life and that she was thankful for the Afforable Care Act. The president included her e-mail in his remarks to people on hand for the event. Here's a bit of what the president had to say."

The CNN report quotes President Obama as saying, "I recently received a letter from a woman named Jessica Sanford in Washington state. And here's what she wrote, I am a single mom, no child support, self-employed. and I haven't had insurance for 15 years because it's too expensive. I was crying the other day when I signed up, so much stress lifted."

"But days, just really three days after she was mentioned by the president, Jessica Sanford started having problems, she was receiving letters from the Washington state health exchange," reports CNN. "The first letter telling her that tax credit was reduced, therefore, increasing the cost of her health care plan and the, take a look at this, then she received a letter just last week telling her that her tax credit had been taken away all together. Show you another document here, showing what the tax credit worked out to be... zero dollars according to this document that was provided to us by Jessica Sanford. She describes all of this as a roller coaster ride. Now she says she can't afford insurance in Washington state because of the new developments."

Sanford tells CNN that she's embarrassed. "It was a huge disappointment, especially since I had, you know, my story had been shared by the president. I felt like, you know, I just felt really embarrassed that, you know, he quoted my story and then come to find that the Washington health plan finder, the website here in our state, had grossly miscalculated or they're having a problem figuring their tax credits. and so at least for right now, I don't -- I'm not going to be getting insurance," she says.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/woma...are_767868.html

- Keep it real

#3460020 - 11/19/13 08:38 AM Re: Obama's Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare [Re: Crappie Luck]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#3460046 - 11/19/13 08:51 AM Re: Obama's Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare [Re: AndyW]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

EAT IT Jessica. EAT IT.

#3460054 - 11/19/13 08:54 AM Re: Obama's Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Another useful idiot exposed for the fool she is.

#3461344 - 11/19/13 10:20 PM Re: Obama's Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Rob R.
12 Point

Loc: Collierville TN.

Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
EAT IT Jessica. EAT IT.

X's a BAZILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patron Member of the National Rifle Association Of America

#3461693 - 11/20/13 08:14 AM Re: Obama's Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare [Re: Rob R.]
iowavf
10 Point

Loc: southwest iowa

content Online
For some reason I don't feel bad for her and she's getting what she voted for. Another sucker lured in by all the lies and yet probably bows to Obama every morning.
#3461700 - 11/20/13 08:16 AM Re: Obama's Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare [Re: iowavf]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

And she says she does not blame Obama...

How can someone be so brainwashed? But then again, there are millions like her... Some even post on here.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3461748 - 11/20/13 08:32 AM Re: Obama's Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare [Re: Rebel]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Rebel
And she says she does not blame Obama...

How can someone be so brainwashed? But then again, there are millions like her... Some even post on here.

Yes!!!!

What's sad about all this is that Obama takes his supporters for FOOLS and they DON'T EVER REALIZE IT.

#3462241 - 11/20/13 12:51 PM Re: Obama's Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
EAT IT Jessica. EAT IT.

This.

Here is the crap sandwich YOU paid for.

"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes..." (Romans 1:16)

Μολων λαβε

#3464155 - 11/21/13 11:32 AM Re: Obama's Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare [Re: Still-n-Quiet]
iowavf
10 Point

Loc: southwest iowa

content Online
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!
Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Fish N Hunt, bowednlazy, ULTIMATE TARGETS, Philski, Original Booger
13295 Registered Users
Who's Online
99 registered (Bone Collector, JimB, river925, oldmanelrod, Huntaholic, HUNTTNKY, 15 invisible) and 164 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13295 Members
42 Forums
85627 Topics
1034691 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.238 seconds in which 0.019 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.