Tndeer Logo

Page 519 of 553 « First<517518519520521>Last »
Topic Options
#3418237 - 10/25/13 06:14 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Fear the Lord and Live!
Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.

Remember the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb, when he said to me, "Assemble the people before me to hear my words so that they may learn to revere (fear) me as long as they live in the land and may teach them to their children."

Deuteronomy 4:9,10 NIV

Thus shall ye do in the fear of the LORD, faithfully, and with a perfect heart. And what cause soever shall come to you of your brethren that dwell in your cities, between blood and blood, between law and commandment, statutes and judgments, ye shall even warn them that they trespass not against the LORD, and so wrath come upon you, and upon your brethren: this do, and ye shall not trespass.

2 Chronicles 19:8,9 KJV

The precepts of the LORD are right,
rejoicing the heart;

The commandment of the LORD is pure,
enlightening the eyes;

The fear of the LORD is clean,
enduring for ever;

The ordinances of the LORD are true,
and righteous altogether.

More to be desired are they than gold,
even much fine gold;

Sweeter also than honey and
drippings of the honeycomb.

Psalm 19:8-10 RSV

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3418662 - 10/25/13 12:31 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Psalms (KJV) 16 : 1Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

2O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;

3But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.

#3427083 - 10/30/13 04:36 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

A Life Pleasing to God
For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and approved by men. Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification.

Romans 14:17-19 NIV

Honor widows who are real widows. If a widow has children or grandchildren, let them first learn their religious duty to their own family and make some return to their parents; for this is acceptable in the sight of God.

1 Timothy 5:3-5 RSV

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

Philippians 1:9-11 KJV

#3427087 - 10/30/13 04:42 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

God Will Establish You!
Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.

2 Thessalonians 2:16,17 NKJV

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

For it is only right for me to feel this way about you all, because I have you in my heart,

Philippians 1:6,7a NASB

He will swallow up death forever,
And the Lord GOD will wipe away
tears from all faces;
The rebuke of His people
He will take away from all the earth;
For the LORD has spoken.

And it will be said in that day:
"Behold, this is our God;
We have waited for Him,
and He will save us.
This is the LORD;
We have waited for Him;
We will be glad and rejoice in His salvation."

Isaiah 25:8,9 NKJV

#3428488 - 10/31/13 12:46 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Psalms (KJV) 127 : 1Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

2It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

3Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

4As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

5Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate

The wife and I have four ... blessings for the Lord !

#3428515 - 10/31/13 04:42 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

Abundant Grace - Marriage!
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless.

So husbands ought also to love their own wives as their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself; for no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ also does the church.

Ephesians 5:25-29 NASB

May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. A loving doe, a graceful deer-- may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love. Why be captivated, my son, by an adulteress? Why embrace the bosom of another man's wife?

Proverbs 5:18-20 NIV

Wives, be subject to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.

Colossians 3:18,19 RSV

#3428992 - 10/31/13 10:55 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Maintain Thankfulness
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Colossians 2:6,7 NIV

And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Colossians 3:14-16 KJV

Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; for our God is a consuming fire.

Hebrews 12:28,29 NASB

#3430359 - 10/31/13 11:09 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

1 Thessalonians (KJV) 5 : 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

#3430414 - 11/01/13 04:48 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

My grace is sufficient
Power over Temptation

It is good to grasp the one and not let go of the other. The man who fears God will avoid all extremes. Wisdom makes one wise man more powerful than ten rulers in a city.

Ecclesiastes 7:18,19 NIV

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9,10 KJV

Therefore he had to be made like his brethren in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make expiation for the sins of the people. For because he himself has suffered and been tempted, he is able to help those who are tempted.

Hebrews 2:17,18 RSV

You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

1 John 4:4 NASB

#3430604 - 11/01/13 08:01 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Thanks be to God!
What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

Romans 7:24-26 NIV

Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all partake of the one loaf.

1 Corinthians 10:16-17 NIV

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 15:56-58 KJV

Page 519 of 553 « First<517518519520521>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
THEdonkey0515, muddyhunter, davey1230, MisquitoNet, strutter rutter
13079 Registered Users
Who's Online
85 registered (TNlandowner, biglefty20, beachguy, Dodge Man, tanelson, fairchaser, 9 invisible) and 127 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13079 Members
42 Forums
88097 Topics
1031946 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.283 seconds in which 0.079 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.