And now he is pretending to be a republican
#3409361 - 10/19/13 10:20 AM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: citico_tim]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
16 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: citico_tim
 Originally Posted By: JimFromTN

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

In other words he pretended to be a democrat.

LOL

#3409373 - 10/19/13 10:51 AM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: Wildcat]
JimFromTN
8 Point

Loc: Nashville, TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
For one, I did not say he actually did that to get out of the draft. I specifically said there was no record of how he did it. Did the people you know who went to Vietnam try to dodge the draft by deficating in their pants and were unsusccessful and thats how they know? You are claiming that anyone who went to Vietnam knows you can't get out of the draft that way. How do they know? Did everyone who went to Vietnam try to dodge the draft? The big question is why would Ted deny the 4F deferment and why won't he say what medical issue he had that get him the deferment.

Drinking pepsi won't get you out of the draft but urinating it into your pants along with deficating in your pants and then walking into the draft board may. You could get out of the draft by saying you were gay. No one knows what Jim Morrison did to get out of the draft. He passed the physical and then he went in for the mental evaluation and came out with a 4F deferment. Maybe Ted's ashamed of how he got the deferment so he made up the story that he told to the reporter because it sounded better than the truth. Who knows, maybe Ted told them he was gay and did not want to admit it.

As for the reporter, he simply wrote what Ted told him just like the 2nd interviewer in 2006 did. Ted also told another reporter from Creem Magazine that he took crystal meth before his draft physical which he also denied in the 2006 interview. That does not make any of them fools. It makes Ted a liar.

Only Ted knows the truth about how he got out of Vietnam and he ain't talking.

It's clear as day that you know NOTHING about Vietnam and the people of age then. Yes some people that were drafted tried everything in the book to get out of it. My friends and family that were over there met hundreds of other soldiers that did try everything and they told them. You were too young then ever if you had been born by then to know what went on.

" urinating it into your pants along with deficating in your pants and then walking into the draft board may."

Once again you didn't see any of those draft boards, NO it would not get anybody out of it, in fact they would push you though to hurry your way to Vietnam. If people thought they could get out of it by doing that then why did some shoot themselves??

We've been over this stuff while you used each of your different names on TnDeer over the years, There is no point of keep trying. I've kept the very same name since I first joined and never used any other but I've lost count on how many different names you've used.

And yet somehow Ted, Gene Clarke of the Byrds, Jim Morrison and the entire Doors band magically did not have to go to Vietnam. Is it possible that during the early years, it may have been easier to get out of it?

#3409395 - 10/19/13 11:14 AM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: JimFromTN]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

And now he is pretending to be a republican

^^^^
This

#3409877 - 10/19/13 06:39 PM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: Bambi Buster]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Ted Nugent has done more for defending our Second Amendment rights than anyone commenting in this post. Besides, if liBerAls hate him he must be doing something right.

#3410379 - 10/20/13 07:07 AM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

Ted Nugent is an entertainer. I tend to like his entertainment, especially when he makes liberals the butt of his jokes. But I was never much a fan of his music. It's ok, but not really my taste.

He is an ally in publicizing the 2nd Amendment and in slamming liberals. And if he runs in Michigan, especially in Detroit, he will be better than anything the democrats could offer. But then so would Honey Boo Boo.

-Thomas Jefferson

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  gtk, Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (gustaf, justsolo) and 52 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.006 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.