Topic Options
#3407299 - 10/17/13 07:53 PM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
knightrider
12 Point

Loc: tn

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
 Originally Posted By: knightrider
Ted Nugent is a freedom loving, pro second amendment, small government, liberal hating, huntin' lovin', guitar playin', Great American.
he is also a draft dodging, womanizing, dead beat father ,pedophile , chest beating idiot. look him up don't know how any man could stand him ,only reason people uphold him is because he likes guns.

So was Bill Clinton, but people still voted for him. But Slick Willy wants to take your guns, Ted don't.

Why don't you look them up and post your sources.
so that makes it ok? there is pages upon pages of it! google is your friend

#3407301 - 10/17/13 07:54 PM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: knightrider]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

content Online
Ted Nugent is a freedom loving, pro second amendment, small government, liberal hating, huntin' lovin', guitar playin', Great American.
he is also a draft dodging, womanizing, dead beat father ,pedophile , chest beating idiot. look him up don't know how any man could stand him ,only reason people uphold him is because he likes guns.

So was Bill Clinton, but people still voted for him. But Slick Willy wants to take your guns, Ted don't.

Why don't you look them up and post your sources.
so that makes it ok? there is pages upon pages of it! google is your friend

Then Google it and post your links.

#3407469 - 10/17/13 09:17 PM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: knightrider]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

I would suggest looking a little deeper than the Huffington Post.

#3407584 - 10/17/13 11:20 PM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

I'd give him an E for effort, but ain't no way he'll get elected.

I guess if an actor (like Ronald Reagan) can get into politics and eventually become President, anyone can.

#3407696 - 10/18/13 05:41 AM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: knightrider]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

I can see you bought in to the liberal lie, hook, line and sinker.

The story about Ted being a draft dodger is a total lie.

Look up the stories of what he did to get out of the draft. I came of age during Vietnam and had to go though the draft card thing, I have family, friends and classmates who also went though the same thing and I will tell you now that NONE of what he said he did would have worked. Hell son, I personally know people that shot themselves in the foot while hunting just to get out. THAT'S how hard it was.

But since the liberals push the story YOU believe it.

#3407781 - 10/18/13 06:54 AM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: moondawg]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Originally Posted By: moondawg
I'd give him an E for effort, but ain't no way he'll get elected.

I guess if a actor (like Ronald Reagan) community organizer (like Obama) can get into politics and eventually become President, anyone can.

There.

Fixed.

;\)
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3407796 - 10/18/13 07:00 AM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: TennesseeRains]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Indeed.

The Kenyan couldn't hold Reagans jock.

#3407883 - 10/18/13 08:01 AM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Look, I'm not saying Nugent is an angel, because he most certainly has led a rock star life in his earlier days, was admittedly a womanizer.
But a lot of the " google" crap out there is downright lies.
He has many, many enemies on the left that will stop at nothing to besmirch him, because let's face it, whatever else Ted Nugent has been in his life, what he is now is a very vocal, outspoken Conservative, and the leftists absolutely loathe him.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3407921 - 10/18/13 08:24 AM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
JimFromTN
8 Point

Loc: Nashville, TN

Ted's own words back in 1977. Ted later in 2006 said he made up the whole thing and avoided the draft thru student deferment. Ted did get a student deferment but then lost it and got a second deferment which was a 4F deferment. There are no records to prove how he got the 4F deferment. Ted may have made up the whole story in the first interview in 1977 but he also lied in the 2nd in 2006 by denying he got a 4F deferment. The again, if you are pro-vietnam war and you are for sending Americans over to die for the cause and you take a student deferment, it kind of makes you a coward and a hypocrite. Of course, lets not forget Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, Mitt Romney, Donald Trump and Bill O’Reilly who all took student deferments as well Bill Clinton.

Interviewer: How did you get out of the draft?

Ted Nugent: Ted was a young boy, appearing to be a hippie but quite opposite in fact, working hard and playing hard, playing rock and roll like a deviant. People would question my sanity, I played so much. So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin' it to it. I had a career Jack. If I was walkin' around, hippying down, getting' loaded and pickin' my [censored] like your common curs, I'd say "Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin' around in the gutters." But I wasn't a gutter dog. I was a hard workin', mother****in' rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin' dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces. I'm gonna play their own game, and I'm gonna destroy 'em. Now my whole body is crusted in poop and piss. I was ill. And three or four days before, I started stayin' awake. I was close to death, but I was in control. I was extremely antidrug as I've always been, but I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded motherf*cker. A guy put up four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn't know and I'm vacuuming that poop right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human

poop. I was six-foot-three of sin. So the guys took me down to the physical, and my nerves, my emotions were distraught. I was not a good person. I was wounded. But as painful and nauseous as it was — 'cause I was really into bein' clean and on the ball — I made gutter swine hippies look like football players. I was deviano.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You f*cking swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

They took a putty knife to me. I got the street rats out of my hair, ate some good steaks, beans, potatoes, cottage cheese, milk. A couple of days and I was ready to kick [censored]. And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F. They'd call dead people before they’d call my [censored]. But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of motherf*ckin' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it. I was too busy doin' my own thing, you know?

Edited by JimFromTN (10/18/13 08:52 AM)

#3408047 - 10/18/13 09:31 AM Re: Ted for Prez [Re: JimFromTN]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: JimFromTN
Ted's own words back in 1977. Ted later in 2006 said he made up the whole thing and avoided the draft thru student deferment. Ted did get a student deferment but then lost it and got a second deferment which was a 4F deferment. There are no records to prove how he got the 4F deferment. Ted may have made up the whole story in the first interview in 1977 but he also lied in the 2nd in 2006 by denying he got a 4F deferment. The again, if you are pro-vietnam war and you are for sending Americans over to die for the cause and you take a student deferment, it kind of makes you a coward and a hypocrite. Of course, lets not forget Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, Mitt Romney, Donald Trump and Bill O’Reilly who all took student deferments as well Bill Clinton.

Interviewer: How did you get out of the draft?

Ted Nugent: Ted was a young boy, appearing to be a hippie but quite opposite in fact, working hard and playing hard, playing rock and roll like a deviant. People would question my sanity, I played so much. So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin' it to it. I had a career Jack. If I was walkin' around, hippying down, getting' loaded and pickin' my [censored] like your common curs, I'd say "Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin' around in the gutters." But I wasn't a gutter dog. I was a hard workin', mother****in' rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin' dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces. I'm gonna play their own game, and I'm gonna destroy 'em. Now my whole body is crusted in poop and piss. I was ill. And three or four days before, I started stayin' awake. I was close to death, but I was in control. I was extremely antidrug as I've always been, but I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded motherf*cker. A guy put up four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn't know and I'm vacuuming that poop right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human

poop. I was six-foot-three of sin. So the guys took me down to the physical, and my nerves, my emotions were distraught. I was not a good person. I was wounded. But as painful and nauseous as it was — 'cause I was really into bein' clean and on the ball — I made gutter swine hippies look like football players. I was deviano.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You f*cking swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

They took a putty knife to me. I got the street rats out of my hair, ate some good steaks, beans, potatoes, cottage cheese, milk. A couple of days and I was ready to kick [censored]. And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F. They'd call dead people before they’d call my [censored]. But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of motherf*ckin' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it. I was too busy doin' my own thing, you know?

LOL!!!!

Like I said, it will take a liberal to fall for that hook, line and sinker.

Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

Will THAT get you out of the draft?? HELL NO!!!

Go into combat and you will not get a bath for WEEKS.

Dinking Pepsi will get you out of the draft??? LOL

Ted was playing the reporter for the fool and look who fell for it.

Grow up and talk to some people that WERE IN VETNAM. They KNOW this could not happen the way Ted told it.

I do wish they would bring the draft back because a ton of the liberals will leave the country to escape it. Look at the ones that went to Canada, 100% liberals.

Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Mik475, AaronB, Bad Wolf, jw3783, Jesse91
13279 Registered Users
Who's Online
20 registered (Rickym, fourwheeler431, Arkboy, Hardwoodmaterials, downthebrown, Dale3, 5 invisible) and 69 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13279 Members
42 Forums
93199 Topics
1089395 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.115 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.