Tndeer Logo

Page 8 of 22 « First<678910>Last »
Topic Options
#3405703 - 10/16/13 08:28 PM Re: Vaping in the stand [Re: BSK]
donkey5150
4 Point

Loc: joelton

Originally Posted By: BSK

Now you've got me debating whether I want to try another Evod or go right to a Mini Protank. Anyone tried the Mini Protank 2?

The regular mini is great and from my research the mini 2 just seems to be the mini, with the ability to completely disassemble it. As well as being able to use separate drip tips on it. I wasn't aware they had it out yet... So thanks BSK, now I gotta go buy this so I can use my old tips with it. There goes another $40(because I can't walk in and buy just one thing)

#3405736 - 10/16/13 08:43 PM Re: Vaping in the stand [Re: donkey5150]
BSK
Jerkasourous of the non-typical kind
Non-Typical

Loc: Nashville, TN

With my obsessive personality, I'm so afraid I'm going to get sucked into modding everything. I have to stay away from the YouTube videos showing how to mod parts and build custom vaporizers!

"There is no reasoning someone out of a position he has not reasoned himself into." --Clive James

#3405747 - 10/16/13 08:54 PM Re: Vaping in the stand [Re: BSK]
donkey5150
4 Point

Loc: joelton

When I first started I was completely obsessed and thought I needed to get everything I could afford. Lately I have figured out that some of my simpler setups are my most reliable ones. Its funny when i think back on how I would be getting rid of a nasty habit only to find I changed over to one that is healthier, but very addictive itself.

#3405777 - 10/16/13 09:14 PM Re: Vaping in the stand [Re: Boone 58]
JCDEERMAN
14 Point

Loc: NASHVILLE, TN

Originally Posted By: Boone 58
 Originally Posted By: JCDEERMAN
So let me ask you all this, if you had $100 and could get one of these, which one would you get? I am a "go big or go home" kind of guy. i dont want a starter, nor a pro, but a good medium unit. i will probably be going by nashville vapor tomorrow after work to get one. which unit is a good medium that is adjustable and quite compact? id like it to be in the $40-70 range and then i will get whatever i need with it. I'm a starter here, so i will decide on flavor, but what "dosage of nicotine" do i need to start with?

i am very particular about this stuff.....meaning i want it to work the first time, or mentally, i wont want to use it ever again \:D . seriously, i want something that is not too bold, but not light at all. i am sure the guys at the store can help, but just wanting yalls advise as well. thanks!

Fella's I clicked this link out of curiosity, only to find I have encountered conversation that is as foreign as Aliens............sorry I did!!! Lmbo!!! \:D

Hey, I was clueless. I laughed at all of this also at first. I wanted to get rid of me smoking cigars when drinking (which is far too often). My wife does not like it either. I am on my 3rd hour here and I am loving this unit. No smokey smell or anything. It is great and fixing my "crave" for sure. If it continues this way, I will be very happy.

In God we trust

God bless the USA!

#3405827 - 10/16/13 09:29 PM Re: Vaping in the stand [Re: JCDEERMAN]
BSK
Non-Typical

JCDEERMAN,

First, you are going to love that your clothes and entire environment no longer smell like an old ashtray. Second, you will actually NOTICE that your clothes and environment smelled like an old ashtray! Food is going to taste SO much better (because of your improved sense of smell).

I'm jamming on some fine Hazelnut as I type! Mmmm, that stuff tastes good...

"There is no reasoning someone out of a position he has not reasoned himself into." --Clive James

#3405830 - 10/16/13 09:30 PM Re: Vaping in the stand [Re: JCDEERMAN]
bigrob
4 Point

Loc: grundy TN

sorry bsk. I live in grundy county tn about 2 hours from you. the shop here where I live has just about every thing you wont and if they don't have it they will get it for you and you can go in there and try all the flavers they have for free. and cheeper than any where I have found

#3405854 - 10/16/13 09:40 PM Re: Vaping in the stand [Re: BSK]
JCDEERMAN
14 Point

Loc: NASHVILLE, TN

JCDEERMAN,

First, you are going to love that your clothes and entire environment no longer smell like an old ashtray. Second, you will actually NOTICE that your clothes and environment smelled like an old ashtray! Food is going to taste SO much better (because of your improved sense of smell).

I havent noticed my sense of smell or taste has deteriorated (though im sure I will soon). I'm sure though my wife can tell when I come back inside, that my wife can tell I dont smell like an ash tray. I havent even told her yet. I am going to wait to see if she notices for a couple weeks before I tell her. She doesnt mind the cigars here and there, but im sure she will like this much better. I am liking this "Enter the Dragon"

In God we trust

God bless the USA!

#3406080 - 10/17/13 06:36 AM Re: Vaping in the stand [Re: BSK]
Mudbone
10 Point

Loc: Williamson cty. Tn

content Online
bigrob,

Now you've got me debating whether I want to try another Evod or go right to a Mini Protank. Anyone tried the Mini Protank 2?
ive been using the mini pro tank 2 for a week now and like it a lot, I think the Pyrex tastes a bit better and has a great draw.

#3406135 - 10/17/13 07:41 AM Re: Vaping in the stand [Re: Mudbone]
BSK
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Mudbone
bigrob,

ive been using the mini pro tank 2 for a week now and like it a lot, I think the Pyrex tastes a bit better and has a great draw.

I've actually read reviews where people think the Protank series draw too loosely.

And I've FINALLY read others who've experienced the same funny taste from Kanger products that I've experienced. At least I'm not crazy. Well...

#3406137 - 10/17/13 07:42 AM Re: Vaping in the stand [Re: JCDEERMAN]
BSK
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: JCDEERMAN
JCDEERMAN,

I havent noticed my sense of smell or taste has deteriorated (though im sure I will soon). I'm sure though my wife can tell when I come back inside, that my wife can tell I dont smell like an ash tray. I havent even told her yet. I am going to wait to see if she notices for a couple weeks before I tell her. She doesnt mind the cigars here and there, but im sure she will like this much better. I am liking this "Enter the Dragon"

Being only an occasional cigar smoker, you may not have lost much of your sense of smell. But daily cigarette smokers most certainly do. They just don't realize how much of that sense they had lost until they quit.

My favorite flavor is Hazelnut. My second favorite is Enter the Dragon. I have one of those two flavors on me at ALL times. I'm still looking for a third "go to" flavor. I like Banana Nut Bread, but it's a tad too heavy on the banana. I'm looking for a good vanilla for hunting season. I'm going to check Vulcan Vapor's flavors.

Page 8 of 22 « First<678910>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Tennessee Todd, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
OfficerBuck, rapalabuck, medic2fpc, MachDR, pop
13308 Registered Users
Who's Online
122 registered (TN_Greenhead, FlintvilleMonster, WVBulldog, Master Chief, Football Hunter, John3, 17 invisible) and 170 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13308 Members
42 Forums
93968 Topics
1097718 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.125 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.