Tndeer Logo

Page all of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#3398975 - 10/12/13 06:48 AM It was a mistake
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

There is no doubt in my mind that trying to defund Obamacare with ONLY THE HOUSE in Republican control was a mistake and they should never have tried.

The numbers were NEVER there. Ever if every single Republican voted to defund it, it would NEVER have made it pass the Democrat controlled Senate and Obama would have vetoed it right off the bat. And the numbers were NEVER there to override a veto.

We should have WAITED until after we took the Senate in 2014. But now we have to pray we can HOLD ON TO THE HOUSE instead.

Look what has happened. Obamacare came out and the system is down and is not working, people are trying and trying to get on but still don't have any idea what they will pay and if they ever did get enrolled or not. Where is the story about that????

PAGE 6, 7, or 8 in the newspapers.

THAT should have been the top story all across the land. If it was so bad to just to TRY to sign up think about how hard it will become when they seek treatment. They have had 3 years to get the system in place and they can't do that. But that's not the top story.
The HEADLINE is the REPUBLICANS SHUT DOWN THE GOVT.

THAT is what the majority of Americans believe.

They believe the Republicans shut down the govt to try to defund Obamacare and they are the ones that WOULD NOT TALK TO THE DEMOCRATS.

Sure SOME people are waking up to the real story and are starting to see what really did happen but those numbers are too little too late. The Republicans have a good chance of losing in 2014. The ones that blame the Republicans will vote against them as will CONSERVATIVES. Once AGAIN Conservatives WILL stay home in the general election in Nov 2014 giving the Democrats TOTAL power once again.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/10/09/3...s-experts-warn/

#3399085 - 10/12/13 09:37 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Wildcat]
JWW4
8 Point

Loc: Signal Mtn, TN

Couldn't disagree more.

I think it is working perfectly. I'm tired of seeing the GOP (which I don't support, but they aren't communist) fold on every issue and say we'll fight on the next one. Take a stand on your principles and win or lose accordingly.

Obama's approval rating is down to 37%. Bush was high then that at this point, and he had the media against him. I think the spiteful way Obama is going about the shutdown is exposing him for who he really is and people are noticing.

My Training Journal
http://www.gymwhisman.blogspot.com/

Like my farm on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mt-Top-Sheep-Farm/379848202142838

#3399124 - 10/12/13 10:20 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: JWW4]
Brogden
4 Point

Loc: Tennessee

America doesn't like Obama, JWW. The problem is they really don't like the republican party right now either.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165317/republican-party-favorability-sinks-record-low.aspx

#3399570 - 10/12/13 05:59 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Brogden]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

It is never a mistake to take a stand for the right thing. But it does take courage which is sorely lacking in the establishment GOP.

WC, I respect you immensely, but I have come to the conclusion that desperate times require desperate measures. And the GOP establishment isn't up to the task. It is time to call Obama's bluff. And Sen. McConnell doesn't have what it takes.

You are correct in stating the Obamacare debacle should be on the front page of every newspaper. But the simple truth is, it was never going to happen. You cannot assume the media will report it accurately or fairly. They won't. With or without the shutdown and debt limit, the MSM would never do anything to harm Obamacare. It is a false assumption to think they would.

IMO, Congress should send one more conservative bill back to the Senate, dealing with the debt and continuing resolution, then go home. Leave it in Obama's lap. I am no expert but I have read that tax revenues would be more than enough to pay the interest on the debt which I recall was about 1/10 the total amount of monthly revenues. But Obama would have to either cut some spending elsewhere, or default. Let him make his choice.

-Thomas Jefferson

#3399577 - 10/12/13 06:09 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: citico_tim]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: citico_tim
IMO, Congress should send one more conservative bill back to the Senate, dealing with the debt and continuing resolution, then go home. Leave it in Obama's lap. I am no expert but I have read that tax revenues would be more than enough to pay the interest on the debt which I recall was about 1/10 the total amount of monthly revenues. But Obama would have to either cut some spending elsewhere, or default. Let him make his choice.

Exactly.
Just take the republicans out of the equation, so to speak.

#3399578 - 10/12/13 06:09 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Brogden]
citico_tim
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Brogden
America doesn't like Obama, JWW. The problem is they really don't like the republican party right now either.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165317/republican-party-favorability-sinks-record-low.aspx

The underlying problem for the republicans is that true conservatives don't much care for them either. They are getting disapproval from both ends of the spectrum. They must think if they are nice to the liberals they will get invited to parties and dinners and such. But they are alienating the conservative wing of their party, the wing that put them in power.

-Thomas Jefferson

#3399596 - 10/12/13 06:20 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Wes Parrish]
citico_tim
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish

Exactly.
Just take the republicans out of the equation, so to speak.

Hadn't quite thought of it that way, but yes, either lead, follow, or get out of the way.

-Thomas Jefferson

#3399613 - 10/12/13 06:36 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Brogden]
JWW4
8 Point

Loc: Signal Mtn, TN

The GOP and Congress a whole have been in the low teens for years. Nothing new there. Obama down to 37% is new and big news.

My Training Journal
http://www.gymwhisman.blogspot.com/

Like my farm on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mt-Top-Sheep-Farm/379848202142838

#3399779 - 10/12/13 08:17 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: JWW4]
citico_tim
10 Point

Originally Posted By: JWW4

The GOP and Congress a whole have been in the low teens for years. Nothing new there. Obama down to 37% is new and big news.

Well, it is big news to everybody but the news. And what makes it even more interesting is that it was an AP poll which undoubtedly over polled democrats. They always do. In a recent AP poll on Obamacare, 20% of those polled were government workers. There is no way a random sample would have arrived at 20% government workers.

So the real numbers are likely lower. And you can bet the White House is aware. The repubs may have an ace up there sleeves and they don't even know it.

-Thomas Jefferson

#3399780 - 10/12/13 08:17 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: citico_tim]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

The underlying problem for the republicans is that true conservatives don't much care for them either. They are getting disapproval from both ends of the spectrum. They must think if they are nice to the liberals they will get invited to parties and dinners and such. But they are alienating the conservative wing of their party, the wing that put them in power.

There is my one and only hope for this nation.
IF enough Conservative, small-government voters turn out next year, we can elect enough Conservatives to truly send a message to the Republicans;

The days of making deals with the devil are over.

Unfortunately, I have little hope that it'll happen.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3399784 - 10/12/13 08:21 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: citico_tim]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Hadn't quite thought of it that way, but yes, either lead, follow, or get out of the way.

A bit off topic;
That was the motto posted outside my barracks in Basic Training.
It has stuck with me for nearly 34 years.
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

Too few in life adhere to that simple directive.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3399816 - 10/12/13 08:45 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: sgtwebb1]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

The biggest mistake happened back in 2008

#3399825 - 10/12/13 08:51 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
The biggest mistake happened back in 2008

Actually, I think it happened in 2006. The icing on the cake happened in 2008.

#3400041 - 10/13/13 06:02 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: sgtwebb1]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Well here's a personal update.

Yesterday I found out I am the last holdout in my whole family. My niece is blaming it all on the Republicans that she's so mad she's going to switch to Democrat. No mater how I tried to explain to her she's had enough.

Do any of you guys play poker??

Those that do KNOW there are right times to buff and there are stupid times to buff.

Every single one of the Republicans KNEW the votes were NEVER there to defund Obamacare. If anybody ever really thought that the Republicans with ONLY the House in their control could bring down ObamaCare then you don't know the Constitution and the rules of both Houses like you think you do. The liberals sure as heck KNOW and that why they HATE it so much.

Yes the Republicans in the House had the right to do what they did but they KNEW the numbers were NEVER there

I hope losing this battle has not cost us the war.

The bigger and more important battle is the upcoming debt celling.

I've said this before and I still mean it. If the liberals gain in 2014 and win again in 2016 I WILL QUIT. I will set back to try to enjoy the rest of my life, protect what's mine and watch the ret of the country go down in flames. I feel sorry for my grand nieces and nephew but what can I do when everybody else in my whole family is now on the other side and teaching them to do the same?

One thing for sure, I'll join the other CONSERVATIVES in setting out the elections when our boy doesn't get the primary win. THAT should make me fit right in.

#3400051 - 10/13/13 06:24 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Wildcat]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

I think the "slim down" is actually working in conservatives favor. Not Republicans mind you, but conservatives.

And I think it is a good thing.

The pubs are terrified and angry that some upstart conservatives are putting their constituents in front of party politics. Especially since they see how public opinion is shifting dramatically toward principles and policy rather than football jersey politics.

Every GOP hero (Rino) of the past couple years is put on a pedestal as the next front runner, then goes down in flames when they turn out to be RINO's. McCain, Christie, Rubio, Ryan.... none will get enough support from the base to win. Why ? Because they don't really stand for much. A lot of talk then no spine.

Rino's dont appeal to conservatives.

With Cruz and Lee pushing the idea that principle and policy matter, people who have been out in the cold for a long time, see a difference. Even Democrats see something shiny and new. They might not buy in, but they are looking at it. Perhaps even LEARNING a little something.

The vast mushy middle are hearing things they haven't ever heard from the MSM. Rand Paul, and Ted Cruz are able to articulate the conservative message IN SPITE OF the MSM bias. They are able to play the game and throw bad policy back in the face of the media.

Who knows how it will end up. But you are never wrong to stick to whats right.

#3400083 - 10/13/13 07:16 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: fishboy1]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Nobody is wrong to stick up for what's right.

It's wrong to waste it on a losing battle where you can end up losing the war.

Like I said, the real battle is the debt celling and now where are the votes??

Reagan, Clinton, T. Roosevelt and Lincoln, all knew when to stand and fight but also knew when to back off to not waste anything and use them to win the war.

YES I SAID CLINTON, Bill Clinton. He knew where the numbers were and knew how to turn it all into his favor ever though he lost most of the stuff he wanted passed. Today who gets the credit for turning things around his third year in office?? He does ever though it was the newly elected Republicans in BOTH Houses that passed everything THEY WANTED and had the numbers to over ride any veto.

#3400136 - 10/13/13 08:06 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Wildcat]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

Any battle is lost, if you aren't willing to fight ! Low info voters will always let the MSM, and con artists tell them how to vote. Real conservatives need to continue to fight for our rights, and not worry about keeping score.

#3400178 - 10/13/13 08:49 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: dr]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

The idea was never to defund Obamacare. The goal is to delay it for one year or do get the same exemptions for the citizens that big businesses get.

The (D)'s know how to play this game well. The Conservatives in the GOP are forcing the hands of the RINO's on this.

Demand more than you expect to get and then compromise down to what you REALLY wanted.

The problem is the (D)'s know what the game is. They recognize it because they live by it. They refuse to compromise.

dont' believe all the polls about the GOP taking blame. Even with the Media backing the pResident, his approval has dropped to below 37%. Congress as a while has a 5% approval rating.

The GOP's poor approval is due to caving and not having a backbone, NOT because they fight or stand for something.

#3400218 - 10/13/13 09:36 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Wildcat]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
YES I SAID CLINTON, Bill Clinton. He knew where the numbers were and knew how to turn it all into his favor ever though he lost most of the stuff he wanted passed. Today who gets the credit for turning things around his third year in office?? He does ever though it was the newly elected Republicans in BOTH Houses that passed everything THEY WANTED and had the numbers to over ride any veto.

As an interesting parallel, who gets the credit for everything going bad in the 3rd year of the Bush's 2nd term (2007)?

Why do President's get most of either the praise or the blame when the end result is usually more to do with what happens in Congress more than how the President fits into the equation?

It was the Republican controlled Congress that turned things around for Bill Clinton in his 3rd year. Similarly, it was the Democrat controlled Congress that send America on a downward spiral in Bush's last two years.

So how about Obama? He's actually been a small potato in a big stew. He came to office with democrats having total control of both houses of Congress. The congressional democrats did most everything while Obama was playing basketball. Not to say Obama hasn't played a major role, but the congressional democrats deserve more of any blame or praise regarding how much our national debt has escalated since 2008 and regarding passing ObamaCare. Remember concerning designing ObamaCare when Obama made a statement something like, "I'll leave the details to Nancy."

Sure looks like ObamaCare was indeed designed by Nancy Pelosi, and for sure, few read it before signing into law. And today, it is not Barack Obama "calling the shots" so much as it is Harry Reid, perhaps the most dishonest man ever to walk the halls of Congress. To Harry Reid, everything is like a big personal poker game for which he must win, rather than anything to do with right, wrong, or what's best for America. And his "winnings" have bought the voters of the State of Nevada, insuring his continued re-election, never mind even most those who vote for him may see him as the epitome of a career "crooked" politician --- he "brings home the bacon" for the State of Nevada.

Perhaps Boehner can eat Obama's lunch, but Boehner has been no match for Reid in this game of political poker.

#3400229 - 10/13/13 09:48 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Crappie Luck]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
The GOP's poor approval is due to caving and not having a backbone, NOT because they fight or stand for something.

I agree. That's what got them there.
The big news (not being made much issue) is the terrible disapproval rating Obama now has.

Although they may have made a tactical error in INITIALLY going for too much recently (trying to defund ObamaCare), what the Republicans are suggesting now seems very reasonable and only "fair", and their CURRENT ideals are much more aligned with most Americans who are actually engaged in the process. It's the mainstream news media (in lockstep with the Obama Whitehouse) that is misleading America about these issues.

That media was quick to make front page news of George Bush's low approval ratings, while they hide Obama's low approvals ratings, which have now gone lower than Bush's ever did? This is real news; most of what's being reported remains propaganda and distortion.

#3400273 - 10/13/13 10:37 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Wes Parrish]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

I just visited the Debtclock website 20 Trillion+ by 2017 and realized nothing is going to change unless we fight for smaller Government every chance we get. I'd rather go down swinging now rather than not fight at all. Something has to be done about this massive debt, forget about terrorism being our biggest threat, freeloaders are our biggest threat. Time to cut them all off and let them starve.

#3400291 - 10/13/13 11:08 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: citico_tim]
flyinpro
Spike

Loc: Blount Co, TN

[quote=citico_tim]It is never a mistake to take a stand for the right thing. But it does take courage which is sorely lacking in the establishment GOP.

WC, I respect you immensely, but I have come to the conclusion that desperate times require desperate measures. And the GOP establishment isn't up to the task. It is time to call Obama's bluff. And Sen. McConnell doesn't have what it takes.

I also agree. And frankly, I am sad because Corker and Alexander are so spineless. Because of the establishment types like Alexander and McConnell we the people will never be able to take back our country from the DC Dwellers. Sad.

#3400485 - 10/13/13 02:05 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Wildcat]
citico_tim
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
Well here's a personal update.

Yesterday I found out I am the last holdout in my whole family. My niece is blaming it all on the Republicans that she's so mad she's going to switch to Democrat. No mater how I tried to explain to her she's had enough.

Do any of you guys play poker??

Those that do KNOW there are right times to buff and there are stupid times to buff.

Every single one of the Republicans KNEW the votes were NEVER there to defund Obamacare. If anybody ever really thought that the Republicans with ONLY the House in their control could bring down ObamaCare then you don't know the Constitution and the rules of both Houses like you think you do. The liberals sure as heck KNOW and that why they HATE it so much.

Yes the Republicans in the House had the right to do what they did but they KNEW the numbers were NEVER there

I hope losing this battle has not cost us the war.

The bigger and more important battle is the upcoming debt celling.

I've said this before and I still mean it. If the liberals gain in 2014 and win again in 2016 I WILL QUIT. I will set back to try to enjoy the rest of my life, protect what's mine and watch the ret of the country go down in flames. I feel sorry for my grand nieces and nephew but what can I do when everybody else in my whole family is now on the other side and teaching them to do the same?

One thing for sure, I'll join the other CONSERVATIVES in setting out the elections when our boy doesn't get the primary win. THAT should make me fit right in.

WC, I play poker. And there are also the right times to call a bluff. IMO this is it. Wrap the debt ceiling, the CR and a one year delay in the Obamacare personal mandate. Send it to Reid, then go home. Let the dems own it. Keep in mind that we, TEA Party type conservatives, gave the Republicans Congress in 2010 and the only thing we have gotten in return is the sequestration. Now the GOP is ready to hand it back. The simple truth is the GOP waited too long to begin the fight, three years too long.

-Thomas Jefferson

#3400678 - 10/13/13 05:30 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: sgtwebb1]
Steverino
6 Point

Loc: Giles Co

So what. Obama isn't the issue in '16. Hillary will come out like a winner if Obama loses credibility. Its win-win for them. Either we are all going to get out the vote in 14 for the real conservatives or we will see another 10 years of this.

And oh by the way - these idiots on Fox News and in the Tea Party really need to stop calling Social Security an entitlement. My wife and I and you paid into this "entitlement" since we were 16 years old and we are both in our 60s. Its an insurance policy or ponzi scheme whatever you'd like, but if this country is going to fold it up, I want my investment back + interest, otherwise they need to shut up and deal with it all properly. I think a whole lot of people in my age group feel the same way. The RIPublicans don't seem to get this and they are aiming the 1911 at their own feet by openly saying this stuff on TV and everywhere else. It needs to stop.

Entitlements are food stamps, they are housing subsidies, Obama money and Obama phones, and educational subsidies, and the myriad of government grants and programs to assist people with no return money back, they are not things us folks who work for a living have had to pay in to for their entire working lives, the same things the government taxes us on when we try to collect them (for married people with SS - get a D-i-v-o-r-c-e and you get a pass hows that for the American Family).

Sorry for the rant but this stuff has got to stop. Its indoctrination not information.

#3402356 - 10/14/13 05:43 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Steverino]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Just relax, guys. This is all a well scripted play and everyone is in on it. The outcome is pre determined.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3403003 - 10/15/13 06:33 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: de novo]
348Winchester
6 Point

Loc: Coon Creek

You are right de novo! It's just like wrasslin'.
#3403324 - 10/15/13 10:38 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: 348Winchester]
Tennessee Todd Moderator
Duffer
16 Point

Loc: TuTu City, Tn

Originally Posted By: 348Winchester
You are right de novo! It's just like wrasslin'.

I'm ok with the US going down in smoke over all this crap, but please don't tell me wrasslin' is fake.....

#3404059 - 10/15/13 07:37 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: de novo]
citico_tim
10 Point

Originally Posted By: de novo
Just relax, guys. This is all a well scripted play and everyone is in on it. The outcome is pre determined.

They would like it to be predetermined but the House Tea Party conservatives aren't accepting it. With out them, it would have already been a done deal. At this point the only way it will pass the house is if the moderate Repubs join the Dems in opposition to the group that got them the House to begin with.

This would be the end of Bohner as speaker and it will also result in Tea Party gains in 2014. Hmmm, maybe it is a good idea.....

-Thomas Jefferson

#3404544 - 10/16/13 07:43 AM Re: It was a mistake [Re: citico_tim]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Originally Posted By: de novo

They would like it to be predetermined but the House Tea Party conservatives aren't accepting it. With out them, it would have already been a done deal. At this point the only way it will pass the house is if the moderate Repubs join the Dems in opposition to the group that got them the House to begin with.

This would be the end of Bohner as speaker and it will also result in Tea Party gains in 2014. Hmmm, maybe it is a good idea.....

Excellent!

None of this is a mistake. The Tea Party got the pubs the House in 2010 - and NOW the elitists in the pub party are attempting to push the Tea Party aside and get back to status quo.

Screw them.

We have serious issues facing the country and the ONLY people willing to face them are in the Tea Party. If the pubs are successful in pushing them aside - fine.

I will never vote for another pub again. What difference does it make to vote for a pub - when the pub is not that much different from the dim-lib he/she is against?

BOLD COLORS - no pastels.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3405002 - 10/16/13 12:27 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: TennesseeRains]
BMan
16 Point

The republicans are missing the point: Conservatives are turning their back on republicans because the republicans are not providing any alternative to the 'rats actions; in fact, they often try to out-'rat the 'rats.

Conservatives are turning away from the republicans, and it's long overdue. If the republicans want to have any chance remaining a viable party, they'd better EMBRACE Conservatism rather than attack it.

#3405098 - 10/16/13 01:18 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: sgtwebb1]
Meathunter73
6 Point

Loc: waynesboro

Obamacare failures would never made the front page of newspapers. Do you really think any failure of Obama would be front page news?
#3405283 - 10/16/13 03:34 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: BMan]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Lets' go for a THIRD PATYS. I'm all for it.

Do any of you know what happens with 3, 4 or 5 parties?? COMPROMICE.

Look at Europe at countries with more than two parties, all they ever do is compromise on everything. The parties are ALWAYS having to give in.

Now that THIS is over tomorrow instead of talking about Obamacare we will be talking about the Washington Redskins and how racists people that support the name are.

#3405293 - 10/16/13 03:46 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Wildcat]
BMan
16 Point

I don't necessarily want a third party; I want the republicans run out of town.

#3405295 - 10/16/13 03:47 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Wildcat]
de novo
10 Point

Tomorrow'a topic according to the Administration will be immigration reform. There's little time before the 2014 elections to get 15-20 million more D votes ready!

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3405306 - 10/16/13 04:01 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: BMan]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: BMan
I don't necessarily want a third party; I want the republicans run out of town.

I want Obama impeached and sent to prison but we both know that will not happen, most of the Republicans will still be in Washington.

So what else can we do that has a REALIST chance??

#3405330 - 10/16/13 04:29 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Wildcat]
BMan
16 Point

I know what I will be doing from here on out: if the person isn't a Conservative, he/she doesn't get my vote. If that means a 'rat wins an election, at least we have one winner that was honest about his aims and goals rather than a RINO who talks feces just to win votes.

#3405599 - 10/16/13 07:34 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: BMan]
Steverino
6 Point

Loc: Giles Co

Again maybe we all ought to become 'rats. Then we could vote in the primaries and put a conservative 'rat in (if we can't find one we'll volunteer somebody). If enough did it - it might be a Pearl Harbor on the 'rats. Just a thought - after all thats how they did it to the RIPublicans and the old 'rats from the 60s.
#3405648 - 10/16/13 08:04 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Steverino]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

I'm not ready to support 3rd party until we first try having a second.

#3405811 - 10/16/13 09:26 PM Re: It was a mistake [Re: Crappie Luck]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Fire them all in the GOP and start over. THAT we can make happen.

Page all of 4 1234>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer, Deer slayer85, Deadeye14
13111 Registered Users
Who's Online
24 registered (Daniel n, chrmayo, memfuzz, lung-buster, ZachMarkus, tnhunter002, 2 invisible) and 75 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13111 Members
42 Forums
89172 Topics
1042824 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.27 seconds in which 0.021 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.