Tndeer Logo

Page 6 of 7 « First<34567>
Topic Options
#3395514 - 10/09/13 05:15 PM Re: Deer #1 video is up (the fawn) [Re: Rockhound]
TheRealSpurhunter
8 Point

Loc: Cleveland & Bedford CO

For the record, I have shot several fawns, and wont hesitate to do so again. Yall may or may not realize that half the [censored] state now falls under Unit "L". Why, because stuck up hunters wont shoot enough doe's. I do my part and shoot them all. (within the laws) I don't buy beef, I eat venison all year. Steaks, ground, sausage, summer sausage, you name it. THIS Spurhunter applauds the Catman!

#3395543 - 10/09/13 05:36 PM Re: Deer #1 video is up (the fawn) [Re: TheRealSpurhunter]
CAW
6 Point

Loc: Huntsville, AL

content Online
Catman, do what makes you happy. You are never going to please everyone anyways. I am not going to judge anyone for shooting a deer in a legal manner. It is your choice and your choice alone.

As far as the video goes - Great shot and great blood trail. I always find it amazing how tough whitetail deer can be even when they have a hole in their heart! A full grown man wouldn't make it half as far.

Keep the videos coming!

#3395648 - 10/09/13 07:03 PM Re: Deer #1 video is up (the fawn) [Re: CAW]
timberjack86
14 Point

Loc: Grundy county

Is the spurhunter posting on you tube the same one that's been stalking catman on tndeer? If it is that's sad that spurhunter has nothing better to do than pick on someone for what they shoot legally. Get a life man.

#3395677 - 10/09/13 07:31 PM Re: Deer #1 video is up (the fawn) [Re: timberjack86]
TheRealSpurhunter
8 Point

Loc: Cleveland & Bedford CO

Timberjack I looked up the video in question and its some jackwagon that's going by Spur Hunter, with a space in the middle. He's a tool of epic proportions by his posts there, probably posting from his moms basement.

#3395717 - 10/09/13 07:56 PM Re: Deer #1 video is up (the fawn) [Re: CAW]
catman529
spiderboy
16 Point

Loc: Franklin TN

confused Online
 Originally Posted By: CAW
Catman, do what makes you happy. You are never going to please everyone anyways. I am not going to judge anyone for shooting a deer in a legal manner. It is your choice and your choice alone.

As far as the video goes - Great shot and great blood trail. I always find it amazing how tough whitetail deer can be even when they have a hole in their heart! A full grown man wouldn't make it half as far.

Keep the videos coming!
thanks CAW. I can't wait to see your video.. Haven't had the chance yet today due to hunting and work but ill be watching it when I get home tonight.

...since last deer season

#3396814 - 10/10/13 03:32 PM Re: Deer #1 video is up (the fawn) [Re: timberjack86]
Spurhunter
8 Point

Loc: T County, TN

Originally Posted By: timberjack86
Is the spurhunter posting on you tube the same one that's been stalking catman on tndeer? If it is that's sad that spurhunter has nothing better to do than pick on someone for what they shoot legally. Get a life man.

If you had read the comments on this thread you would know the Spur Hunter on youtube is NOT the spurhunter here. Also, nobody is stalking anybody on tndeer. You would know that also, had you read the comments. Why don't you get the facts before you put your $0.02 in?

#3398645 - 10/11/13 07:58 PM Re: Deer #1 video is up (the fawn) [Re: Spurhunter]
timberjack86
14 Point

Loc: Grundy county

Originally Posted By: Spurhunter
 Originally Posted By: timberjack86

If you had read the comments on this thread you would know the Spur Hunter on youtube is NOT the spurhunter here. Also, nobody is stalking anybody on tndeer. You would know that also, had you read the comments. Why don't you get the facts before you put your $0.02 in?
Reading your comments on tndeer bashing a young man for shooting what he wants to legally and the comments on you tube its not hard to put 2 and 2 together.If its not you I apologize. But lay off the young man for hunting how he wants to hunt.

#3398773 - 10/11/13 09:34 PM Re: Deer #1 video is up (the fawn) [Re: timberjack86]
Spurhunter
8 Point

Loc: T County, TN

The young man's father doesn't hunt. Everything he learns about hunting he lesrns from the internet. It is our duty to teach him the right and ethical way to hunt.

#3398784 - 10/11/13 09:42 PM Re: Deer #1 video is up (the fawn) [Re: Spurhunter]
catman529
spiderboy
16 Point

Loc: Franklin TN

confused Online
 Originally Posted By: Spurhunter
The young man's father doesn't hunt. Everything he learns about hunting he lesrns from the internet. It is our duty to teach him the right and ethical way to hunt.
is there not a difference between tradition and ethics? I made a fair chase heart shot while stillhunting from the ground on a deer which died very quickly. No it was not tame because it was a fawn. Yes they are more curious than older deer, but they have the same survival instincts and I have seen some fawns more scared of people than an old nanner that stands there blowing at you. And just as importantly as the quickness of the kill, I took the meat (including the ribs) to feed myself, my family, and a friend. Other than one blood clotted shoulder, I probably got a higher percent of meat then most processors. So I understand killing a 1/2 year old deer is not the way you were taught to hunt, but please, explain to me exactly why you think it is unethical.

...since last deer season

#3398802 - 10/11/13 09:50 PM Re: Deer #1 video is up (the fawn) [Re: catman529]
darn2ten
8 Point

Loc: lincoln co. tn.

Is it just me, or all these Spurhunter's a little confusing. I mean what are the odds that one bashes him on here, then another with the same name bashes on youtube. Craziest coincidence I have ever seen, lol.
Page 6 of 7 « First<34567>

Moderator:  RUGER, Tennessee Todd, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
zatoan, DanParchman3, saddleman1, Jculber301, Mik475
13282 Registered Users
Who's Online
81 registered (Sea-ark, catman529, browtines, scn, mrjim43, Recoil, 5 invisible) and 120 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13282 Members
42 Forums
93431 Topics
1090841 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.111 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.