Tndeer Logo

Page 511 of 559 « First<509510511512513>Last »
Topic Options
#3347677 - 09/05/13 12:14 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Psalms (KJV) 100 : 1Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.

2Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations

#3347713 - 09/05/13 04:52 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Future Blessings Are Ours:

What a wonderful, wonderful God we serve...

For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better.

Philippians 1:21,23 KJV

Ye are come unto mount Zion, unto the heavenly Jerusalem, and to God the Judge of all men, and to the spirits of just men made perfect.

Hebrews 12:22,23

Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth; yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.

Revelation 14:13 KJV

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3347714 - 09/05/13 04:53 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Fulfulling Our Duty to God: By Repentance from Dead Works
"But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him.

Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live. Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign LORD. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?"

Ezekiel 18:21-23 NIV

Depart from evil and do good, and dwell forevermore.

Psalm 37:27 KJV

If you return to the Almighty, you will be restored; If you remove unrighteousness far from your tent.

Job 22:23 NASB

Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?

Jeremiah 4:14 KJV

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

... From the days of your fathers you have turned aside from My statutes and have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you, says the LORD of hosts.

Malachi 3:7 NASB

#3348986 - 09/06/13 04:46 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

"Even now," declares the LORD, "return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning." Rend (tear) your heart and not your garments. Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.

Who knows? He may turn and have pity and leave behind a blessing-- grain offerings and drink offerings for the LORD your God.

Joel 2:12-14 NIV

But when I say to the wicked, "You will surely die,' and he turns from his sin and practices justice and righteousness, if a wicked man restores a pledge, pays back what he has taken by robbery, walks by the statutes which ensure life without committing iniquity, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

None of his sins that he has committed will be remembered against him. He has practiced justice and righteousness; he shall surely live.

Ezekiel 33:14-16 NASB

#3352365 - 09/09/13 04:56 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

"Come, let us return to the LORD.
He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us;
he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds."

Hosea 6:1 NIV

He looketh upon men, and if any say,
I have sinned, and perverted that which was right,
and it profited me not;

He will deliver his soul from going into the pit,
and his life shall see the light.

Job 33:27,28 KJV

When you are in distress and all these things have come upon you, in the latter days you will return to the LORD your God and listen to His voice.

For the LORD your God is a compassionate God; He will not fail you nor destroy you nor forget the covenant with your fathers which He swore to them.

Deuteronomy 4:30,31

#3352375 - 09/09/13 05:08 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

God Gives Us Wisdom
For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He holds victory in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless.

Proverbs 2:6,7 NIV

Surely you desire truth in the inner parts;
you teach me wisdom in the inmost place.

Psalm 51:6 NIV

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God,
who gives generously to all without finding fault,
and it will be given to him.

James 1:5 NIV

God Loves You!

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

John 3:16-18 NIV

#3353563 - 09/10/13 04:45 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Glorious Blessings Are Ours - Reconcilation to God!
And although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds, yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death, in order to present you before Him holy and blameless and beyond reproach.

If indeed you continue in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel that you have heard, which was proclaimed in all creation under heaven.

Colossians 1:21-23 NASB

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Hebrews 2:17 KJV

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:17-19 NKJV

#3353812 - 09/10/13 09:25 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person -- such a man is an idolater -- has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Ephesians 5:3-5 NIV

#3354811 - 09/11/13 04:53 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

God is Gracious and Forgiving, So Repent!
This is why it is said: "Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you." Be very careful, then, how you live--not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is.

Ephesians 5:14-17 NIV

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

Acts 3:19 NIV

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off--for all whom the Lord our God will call."

Acts 2:38,39 NIV

#3355383 - 09/11/13 12:13 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Loc: Chapel Hill Tn

Luke 6:35 (NIV)

But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

Page 511 of 559 « First<509510511512513>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
JPG3, red arrow, ICUFLY, east_tn_gk, cruiser sailor
13210 Registered Users
Who's Online
14 registered (backwoods7, Bassman1971, BamaProud, F250, levergunner, stik, 3 invisible) and 41 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13210 Members
42 Forums
91719 Topics
1071923 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.151 seconds in which 0.063 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.