#3347078 - 09/04/13 02:07 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Sako
 Originally Posted By: Vermin93
Oh please.... he has the right just as much as anyone to put in for a hunt... you are just being a sore loser. Who knows, he may have done someone a favor.

What about all of the areas at Fort Campbell that are full and you go by and there is only 1 truck or no trucks at all around the area.. Happens all the time..

You are just thinking of this in the negative light... think positive. One less person hunting there may mean a bi one gets away and will be there next year.. and you might get drawn next year... it all goes to perspective, you are just on the wrong side of it.

No, It's pretty clear that you're on the wrong side of it.

Oh boo hoo... please continue to live your live by getting pissed off at what other people do and do not do and continue to think everything revolves around you... Lets see who has a happier outlook on life.

get over it... Any person who has bought a hunting lisc and has paid to put in for a hunt can do so... period weither or not they go. They are not breaking any laws... Just another case of spoiled people saying it is not fair... blaw, blaw, blaw... Wake up. Life is not fair, get use to it

I wouldn't say it being a sore loser as much of you sounding like a craphead.....

If a person has no intention of going on a hunt they are putting in to be drawn for or not making a reasonable effort to go (I know life happens so lets be reasonable).... then that is just wasting a draw for someone else who would have made every effort to go if drawn.

I guess you can do as you like, but the world don't revolve around you either.....

May not be breaking laws, but it is pretty pathetic and low down.

#3347089 - 09/04/13 02:19 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
infoman jr.
10 Point

Loc: Elizabethtown, KY

I bet if people had to pay for quota hunts (like I have to at Ft. Knox) they'd be more apt to show up. Then perhaps they could do like some major 3 gun matches and have a waiting list, and if you withdraw by a certain date, you get your money back.

Opinions? (didn't say I supported it)

#3347099 - 09/04/13 02:24 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Oh please.... he has the right just as much as anyone to put in for a hunt... you are just being a sore loser. Who knows, he may have done someone a favor.

What about all of the areas at Fort Campbell that are full and you go by and there is only 1 truck or no trucks at all around the area.. Happens all the time..

You are just thinking of this in the negative light... think positive. One less person hunting there may mean a bi one gets away and will be there next year.. and you might get drawn next year... it all goes to perspective, you are just on the wrong side of it.

Oh boo hoo... please continue to live your live by getting pissed off at what other people do and do not do and continue to think everything revolves around you... Lets see who has a happier outlook on life.

get over it... Any person who has bought a hunting lisc and has paid to put in for a hunt can do so... period weither or not they go. They are not breaking any laws... Just another case of spoiled people saying it is not fair... blaw, blaw, blaw... Wake up. Life is not fair, get use to it

Congrats, you earned an endorsement from Selfish Outdoorsmen of America. They want you as their new poster boy.

It seems that you're struggling with the point the original poster made and that was reiterated multiple times by others in the thread.

You are right about one thing, though. People have the right to be selfish, inconsiderate fools in this country. Happens all over the country, every day. They are free to be selfish and inconsiderate by applying for public draw hunts that they have ZERO intent of showing up at and they are free to be fools for not doing it productively by at least getting a preference point for President's Island or some place they might actually intend to hunt one day.

It's odd that someone who is so concerned about how other people parent their kids would turn around and support people who knowingly use and abuse the public hunt draw system and the Ft Campbell hunting program. Seems inconsistent and borderline hypocritical, to me.

So now that we all know you're cool with people applying for draw hunts that they have no intention of going on, is there any other dirty laundry you'd like to air while you're on a roll?

#3347116 - 09/04/13 02:45 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Vermin93]
Sako
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

No, I am pretty good...

Answer me one question.... Why is anyone on this thread concerned if someone puts in for a hunt and does not show up? The only reason I can come up with is that they think it is not fair to someone.... Like I said.. Life is not fair. Once people learn this they will be better off. To say "it is not the right thing to do..." I would then ask why not... then they can answer it is not fair to someone... again, life is not fair

I also know the world does not revolve around me... That is one reason I do not care if others put in for a hunt and do not show up. This is also the reason I do not get bent out of shape about things not being fair...

As far as the kids are concerned - comment.. really can it be anymore obvious? how can you even compare the two. People putting their kids at risk is not the same as someone applying for a hunt and not showing up. THE KEY BEING, The kids do not know better and it is the responsibility of the parents to protect and teach the kids... Weather or not someone show up for a hunt is a totally different category

For the record, When I put in for a hunt, I plan on attending....

#3347120 - 09/04/13 02:50 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Sako
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Grizzly Johnson

I wouldn't say it being a sore loser as much of you sounding like a craphead.....

If a person has no intention of going on a hunt they are putting in to be drawn for or not making a reasonable effort to go (I know life happens so lets be reasonable).... then that is just wasting a draw for someone else who would have made every effort to go if drawn.

I guess you can do as you like, but the world don't revolve around you either.....

May not be breaking laws, but it is pretty pathetic and low down.

For the record, I am well aware of the fact that the world does not revolve around me... exactly why I do not care if someone puts in for a hunt and does not show up. I could not care less what someone does hunting as long as it is lega

Why is it pathetic and low down...? Maybe because it is not right? Why is it not right? Maybe you might answer Because it is not fair to someone? Bingo... Life is not fair...
l

#3347126 - 09/04/13 02:54 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
ImThere
10 Point

Loc: Lewisburg, Tn

Originally Posted By: beechnut

Sack-o....how did you read all of that in his post?

I guess i just am a better thiker than you \:\)

And a better speller!! \:D

#3347135 - 09/04/13 02:57 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Sako
10 Point

Maybe but that is what happens sometimes when you make people think about their actions and why they are mad about something... I stand by my statements... The only reason someone would care about weather or not someone shows up at a draw hunt is because they believe something is not fair or someone is slighted... All I am saying is life is not fair... you will be better off once you realize this and move on.

#3347138 - 09/04/13 02:59 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Why is it pathetic and low down..... because the person is being a selfish "hunter". I guess it would be like a person hunting on public land, shooting a deer every weekend of season, and then leaving the deer to rot in the woods.....

If drawn, they are taking a permit with no intention of going where as someone else would have gotten to go hunt and maybe put some meat in the freezer.

Probably the same thing those dang tree-huggers will pull so they can save a few sandhill cranes.......

You are pretty hung up about life not being fair aren't you..... Well it isn't always, but there is no need in walking around saying that while punching someone in the stomach.

#3347140 - 09/04/13 03:01 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
Sako
10 Point

Do the people who are irked or mad about people not showing up on draw hunts think the people at the TWRA are complete fools? Do you think the people at the TWRA who set the numbers for draw hunts are complete morons? Obviously some of you must so or are so self absorbed that you cannot consider the fact the maybe the TWRA know what they are doing and know that every year, there are a % of people who do not show up on hunts.... and take that into consideration....

Edited by Sako (09/04/13 03:05 PM)

#3347141 - 09/04/13 03:04 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Sako
10 Point

Why is it pathetic and low down..... because the person is being a selfish "hunter". I guess it would be like a person hunting on public land, shooting a deer every weekend of season, and then leaving the deer to rot in the woods.....

If drawn, they are taking a permit with no intention of going where as someone else would have gotten to go hunt and maybe put some meat in the freezer.

Probably the same thing those dang tree-huggers will pull so they can save a few sandhill cranes.......

Thank you once again... leaving a deer in the woods to rot is illegal.. nothing about showing up on a hunt is illegal...

Tree huggers putting in for the Sandhill crane hunts would be a great thing... Less hunters, Less numbers killed the first three years, Then after three years when they look at the hunts again, the population of the Cranes are not being affected and the TWRA increases the permits and limits...

All about perspective

Page 4 of 9 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (waltny, RAFI, RiverBuck10, 1 invisible) and 83 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180120 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.009 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.