Tndeer Logo

Page 7 of 9 « First<56789>
Topic Options
#3347384 - 09/04/13 07:17 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: BlountArrow]
Sako
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

Originally Posted By: BlountArrow
I said this in another post, and I stand by my statement...my mom makes a killer meat loaf. Seriously, I wish you all could try it.

too funny... My wife make a killer one too...

#3347385 - 09/04/13 07:17 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: rukiddin?]
Sako
10 Point

Originally Posted By: rukiddin?
WHOOHOOO!!! We now have a new topic to add to baiting, dogs, buck limits and antler restrictions!!!!!! Finally!!!!!

Seriously though, the way I look at is like this. If you DO NOT get drawn, you never have the opportunity or the choice. If you GET DRAWN, then its completely up to the individual to make the choice to go or not.

Good one... but be careful you better support the others or you will be an outcast... \:\)

#3347387 - 09/04/13 07:18 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: timberjack86]
Sako
10 Point

Originally Posted By: timberjack86
If someone has no intentions of going should they put in for the draw? If someone has all the money in the world should they buy lottery tickets? They can if they want to but it dosent make much sense. Kinda selfish to knock little Johnny out of a hunt when you wasn't even going to begin with.

You know you are right... Rich people should not buy lottery tickets... What if some poor person had to share the winnings.... we cannot have that \:\)

#3347411 - 09/04/13 07:30 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Vermin93]
Sako
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Vermin93
 Originally Posted By: Sako
Is it wright versus wrong...? How do you define wright versus wrong? You stated that a person who applied for a draw hunt with no intention to go was not behaving ethically and that I could have aleast acknowledged that he was behaving unethically. Ethically is simply a matter of ones beliefs. Just because I would not do what he did, does not make what he did unethical.

Do you believe that a person who is a tree hugger that applies for a hunt and does not go is acting unethically?

No point in reading much farther than this. This discussion has been about inconsiderate hunters, not tree huggers. As it pertains to the hunting community and the definition of ethics, I believe that it's unethical for a hunter to apply for a limited draw hunt that they have no intention of ever doing. I think many would agree with me. You obviously don't.

There are many things wrong with this country and the world. You're quick to dismiss perhaps one of the biggest - rampant inconsiderate behavior. This thread is about hunters blatantly screwing other hunters, which is something that you would think people around here wouldn't step in to defend. You proved me wrong.

I hope you do a better job of teaching right from wrong than you've done of acknowledging it here, and I will leave it at that.

Maybe RUGER can open a psychology forum and you can give your anger management lessons there.

Wait.. couple of more comments...

Yet again you still cannot admit that just because you believe something is wrong or unethical does not make it so.... maybe in your mind but not in reality.

if you believe that the TWRA released Mountain lions in TN that does not make it so...

Another story for you... Sitting in a restaurant in Casper Wy about to go antelope hunting and the guy behind me is blowing his nose... and I mean big time blowing his noes.... Turns out he was German and thought nothing of it and was very surprised I found it offensive.... Apparently it is not so in Germany... So I ask you , was he being inconsiderate? or was due to my belief, I felt he was being inconsiderate? So who was to really say he was being inconsiderate? He had no clue anyone would find it inconsiderate... so who is right in this situation?

You fail to realize that what one person finds inconsiderate, someone from another culture, from another part of the country or someone who was brought up differently may very well not find that inconsiderate. The world does not revolve around your sense of right and wrong and what is considered inconsiderate... nor does it revolve around mine or any one persons. Sorry to be blunt but it is true.

#3347415 - 09/04/13 07:34 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
J.C.W.
Team Solo / Chaneylake Student
14 Point

Loc: knoxville

I put in for chuckswan every year and go about every year...I didn't go last year because after I got drawn it was only then that I found out they changed it to where that wasnt a bonus tag like years past.....so I didnt want to take a chance at wasting one of my 3 allowed buck tags on a small buck from chuckswan. ....I got it again this year with a buddy of mine...and will probably go since I have a buddy to go with....but I think it sucks they took the bonus tag away
#3347421 - 09/04/13 07:38 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: J.C.W.]
Sako
10 Point

Originally Posted By: J.C.W.
I put in for chuckswan every year and go about every year...I didn't go last year because after I got drawn it was only then that I found out they changed it to where that wasnt a bonus tag like years past.....so I didnt want to take a chance at wasting one of my 3 allowed buck tags on a small buck from chuckswan. ....I got it again this year with a buddy of mine...and will probably go since I have a buddy to go with....but I think it sucks they took the bonus tag away

Holy molly... watch out man... You got drawn and purposely did not go.... Where in the world is the torture devices... ? They might draw and quarter you for that.... \:\) no seriously, I love this thread

#3347429 - 09/04/13 07:42 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
J.C.W.
14 Point

Hahahahaha. ..I can take it. But I was seriously pissed about finding out it was no longer a bonus tag last year....made me wander how many others didnt know before hand. Granted I've never taken my 3 buck limit yet..but ya never know when it could happen
#3347433 - 09/04/13 07:45 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: J.C.W.]
J.C.W.
14 Point

Btw..I also got drawn for an oak Ridge hunt one year....never got the opportunity to scout before the hunt due to work..so I didnt go on the hunt blindly. ..
#3347440 - 09/04/13 07:52 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
timberjack86
14 Point

Loc: Grundy county

Originally Posted By: Sako
 Originally Posted By: timberjack86
If someone has no intentions of going should they put in for the draw? If someone has all the money in the world should they buy lottery tickets? They can if they want to but it dosent make much sense. Kinda selfish to knock little Johnny out of a hunt when you wasn't even going to begin with.

You know you are right... Rich people should not buy lottery tickets... What if some poor person had to share the winnings.... we cannot have that \:\)
Wow you must be a genius. You was able to decode my post and put it together so it looks likes I think rich people should not play lottery and should share there winnings. Heck I don't know what your trying to do with my post but next time you read one of my posts Please read it SLOWLY.

#3347447 - 09/04/13 07:54 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: timberjack86]
timberjack86
14 Point

Loc: Grundy county

What I meant to say was it dosent make much sense to play lotto if your rich and it dosent make much sense to put in for a quota hunt you have no desire of winning. Can you hear me now?

Page 7 of 9 « First<56789>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
MisquitoNet, strutter rutter, SAUM, Hunter11, nikko610
13076 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (devo1980, Stk_Um_N_The_Vitals, smyrnagc, 7wsm) and 75 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13076 Members
42 Forums
87997 Topics
1031439 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.296 seconds in which 0.019 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.