Tndeer Logo

Page 5 of 9 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#3347143 - 09/04/13 03:07 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Sako
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

Originally Posted By: Grizzly Johnson
Why is it pathetic and low down..... because the person is being a selfish "hunter". I guess it would be like a person hunting on public land, shooting a deer every weekend of season, and then leaving the deer to rot in the woods.....

If drawn, they are taking a permit with no intention of going where as someone else would have gotten to go hunt and maybe put some meat in the freezer.

Probably the same thing those dang tree-huggers will pull so they can save a few sandhill cranes.......

Another point... I Have no problem with a person hunting public land and killing a deer every weekend as long as it is legal and all rules are followed... If you have an issue with this, then who is being selfish?

#3347145 - 09/04/13 03:09 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
Sako
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Sako
Why is it pathetic and low down..... because the person is being a selfish "hunter". I guess it would be like a person hunting on public land, shooting a deer every weekend of season, and then leaving the deer to rot in the woods.....

If drawn, they are taking a permit with no intention of going where as someone else would have gotten to go hunt and maybe put some meat in the freezer.

Probably the same thing those dang tree-huggers will pull so they can save a few sandhill cranes.......

Another point... I Have no problem with a person hunting public land and killing a deer every weekend as long as it is legal and all rules are followed... If you have an issue with this, then who is being selfish?

If you have a problem with someone killing their limit of deer, do you also have a problem with someone catching their limit of crappie or white bass? if you do , then you are being hypocritical....

#3347201 - 09/04/13 04:05 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Dude you need to back away from the keyboard for a minute and breath.....

I am sure TWRA takes no-shows into account..... that is beside the point.

I don't care if leaving a deer to rot is illegal or not..... the principle in my point is just what I said. I don't care if a person does kill a deer every weekend of season or their limit of the day as long as it's not being wasted.... otherwise, they are wasting something someone else could have used. I NEVER said I had a problem with anyone killing their limit.... stop being a jackbutt putting words in my mouth.

Your thought on the crane thing is about what I expected too.... an din the big picture maybe it would come out for the good over-all.... but what about the hunters put out and can't hunt because some hippie fag wasted a permit?

#3347205 - 09/04/13 04:13 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Sako
10 Point

I do not need to back away from the keyboard as I am not riled up... actually find most of this very amusing... For the record, I never said you had an issue with someone killing their limit If you re-read my post and I quote "if you have an issue with this, then who is being Shelfish"

I was going to a specific topic and making specific statements to make people think about their thoughts... Read the next Post...

#3347212 - 09/04/13 04:17 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

If you have a problem with someone killing their limit of deer, do you also have a problem with someone catching their limit of crappie or white bass? if you do , then you are being hypocritical....

It could have been implied with that statement..... I gave you a reply.

I'm done with this BS..... 3x4=11 right?

Good Day Sir.....

#3347218 - 09/04/13 04:23 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
ImThere
10 Point

Loc: Lewisburg, Tn

No, I am pretty good...

Answer me one question.... Why is anyone on this thread concerned if someone puts in for a hunt and does not show up? The only reason I can come up with is that they think it is not fair to someone.... Like I said.. Life is not fair. Once people learn this they will be better off. To say "it is not the right thing to do..." I would then ask why not... then they can answer it is not fair to someone... again, life is not fair

I think we are just saying its a d!ck move for someone to put in on a hunt to intentionally not go.

#3347223 - 09/04/13 04:26 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
Sako
10 Point

I want to relate a story that happened to me three saturdays ago... There are some important things that can be taken from this story and I hope you see them..

Three weeks ago, My 11 year old son and I were fishing Melton Hill Lake... We were tearing up the White bass that morning.. We were both hooked up to a fish when three bass boats went past us. One of the boats peeled off and came to a stop about 100 yards from us. Next thing I know he is trolling about 25 yards past us. I literally was singing the song that was on his radio i could hear it so well. I could cast my ultalight jig into his boat... My son got kind of mad and stopped fishing and starting complaining that it was not right. I agreed with him but made a simple statement and asked him a few simple question....

The statement was "look, you are the one who controls how mad you get about what he is doing". So what are you going to do about it? Are you going to let him make you mad and ruin your fishing? are you going to let him mess up your time? Or are you going to choose wisely and Keep enjoying your day and keep catching fish?.. (remember that he stopped casting to complain and we were catching them almost every cast for a while) He started fishing again and catching fish. The guy moved on after a little while and we stayed in the same spot for another hour or so and probably caught 20 or so more fish and had a blast.

I could have gotten mad and smarted off at the guy and most would agree I might have been right to do so. Where would that have lead? we have no idea... he might of smarted off at me and tensions might have risen to the point something stupid happened and I could have set a bad example for my son.

My point being, you are in control. Are you going to let someone else's actions (that really do not hurt you at all) make you mad? (After all the title of the post is "boils my blood") People need to ask themselves, is the situation or perceived slight really worth it? Is it worth raising your blood pressure over, ruining your day, or making you react to someone in a not nice way to you being annoyed?

Well is it?

#3347226 - 09/04/13 04:30 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Sako
10 Point

Good Day Sir.....

Good day to you... but it seems you are a little annoyed by my statements... Please remember to read the post I was referring to that I was going to make... it might make a few things clear. my posts today were headed towards a very specific thing I am trying to point out to Poeple... GO back and read the fishing post.... You are in fact in control of situations and you are the one who has to answer the question of "is it worth it"

#3347231 - 09/04/13 04:31 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Sako
10 Point

Good Day Sir.....

Relax dude.... Remember the first word in my quote is "IF"

#3347237 - 09/04/13 04:34 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Sako]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Fight! Fight! Fight! \:D

Wild & crazy, can't be stopped. Only the strong will survive.

Keep your knife sharp and your skillet greasy.

http://www.GoCarnivore.com

Page 5 of 9 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
9 registered (camohunter3, gustaf, LettemWalk, tanker179, Rifle06, duckriver) and 82 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180120 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.006 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.