Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3346776 - 09/04/13 09:44 AM Re: boils my blood [Re: ImThere]
beechnut
12 Point

Loc: DRUMMONDS TN 38023

Originally Posted By: ImThere
I wish if they put in for it, get it and dont show they cant get drawn the next year and forefit all priority points

^^^^^This

#3346778 - 09/04/13 09:45 AM Re: boils my blood [Re: ImThere]
stik
"Popcorn"
18 Point

Loc: lenoir city,tn

I wish if they put in for it, get it and dont show they cant get drawn the next year and forefit all priority points

they already lost their priority points when they were drawn.
things can happen that will prevent you from attending. intentionally putting in for a hunt that you had no intention of attending in the first place is where my problem lies.

nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

#3346784 - 09/04/13 09:49 AM Re: boils my blood [Re: reloadxx]
Food Plot 101
8 Point

Loc: Goodlettsville,TN USA

Originally Posted By: reloadxx
Yea its different if something comes up and keeps you from going but I got a guy at work thinks its fun to put in and not go he said its like playing the lottery

selective inbreeding I'm sure. \:\)

#3346810 - 09/04/13 10:20 AM Re: boils my blood [Re: stik]
ImThere
10 Point

Loc: Lewisburg, Tn

content Online
 Originally Posted By: stik

things can happen that will prevent you from attending. intentionally putting in for a hunt that you had no intention of attending in the first place is where my problem lies.

No i mean they dont get points the year they "forefit" by not showing up.
I understand stuff happens. my wife had surgery 2 yrs ago and i missed a hunt and i felt bad plenty of people wanted to hunt in my spot
I would have gladly gave my spot back to twra but they dont have time to deal with late cancellations and we cant give them away either

#3346837 - 09/04/13 10:46 AM Re: boils my blood [Re: stik]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

intentionally putting in for a hunt that you had no intention of attending in the first place is where my problem lies.

Agreed.

Texas has a standby system for many of their public land draw hunts. You can show up in the morning and get on the standby list. If there are no-shows then you can hunt.

#3346841 - 09/04/13 10:50 AM Re: boils my blood [Re: Vermin93]
ImThere
10 Point

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Vermin93
intentionally putting in for a hunt that you had no intention of attending in the first place is where my problem lies.

Agreed.

Texas has a standby system for many of their public land draw hunts. You can show up in the morning and get on the standby list. If there are no-shows then you can hunt.

I like that

#3346971 - 09/04/13 12:37 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: ImThere]
stik
"Popcorn"
18 Point

Loc: lenoir city,tn

\

I still don't understand what you mean. if they "forfeit" and don't show up, they got a permit and don't have any points to lose.

nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

#3346984 - 09/04/13 12:48 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: stik]
ImThere
10 Point

content Online

\

I still don't understand what you mean. if they "forfeit" and don't show up, they got a permit and don't have any points to lose.

If you dont show up for the original hunt you cannot get points the next year if you put in and dont get drawn?
If you put in for a hunt and dont get drawn you get points?
Im saying if you were successful the year before and didn't show up you dont start accumulating points again until your second unsuccessful attempt?

#3347041 - 09/04/13 01:41 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: Vermin93]
Sako
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Vermin93
 Originally Posted By: Sako
Oh please.... he has the right just as much as anyone to put in for a hunt... you are just being a sore loser. Who knows, he may have done someone a favor.

What about all of the areas at Fort Campbell that are full and you go by and there is only 1 truck or no trucks at all around the area.. Happens all the time..

You are just thinking of this in the negative light... think positive. One less person hunting there may mean a bi one gets away and will be there next year.. and you might get drawn next year... it all goes to perspective, you are just on the wrong side of it.

No, It's pretty clear that you're on the wrong side of it.

Oh boo hoo... please continue to live your live by getting pissed off at what other people do and do not do and continue to think everything revolves around you... Lets see who has a happier outlook on life.

get over it... Any person who has bought a hunting lisc and has paid to put in for a hunt can do so... period weither or not they go. They are not breaking any laws... Just another case of spoiled people saying it is not fair... blaw, blaw, blaw... Wake up. Life is not fair, get use to it

#3347043 - 09/04/13 01:42 PM Re: boils my blood [Re: beechnut]
Sako
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

content Online
 Originally Posted By: beechnut
 Originally Posted By: Sako
Oh please.... he has the right just as much as anyone to put in for a hunt... you are just being a sore loser. Who knows, he may have done someone a favor.

What about all of the areas at Fort Campbell that are full and you go by and there is only 1 truck or no trucks at all around the area.. Happens all the time..

You are just thinking of this in the negative light... think positive. One less person hunting there may mean a bi one gets away and will be there next year.. and you might get drawn next year... it all goes to perspective, you are just on the wrong side of it.

Sack-o....how did you read all of that in his post?

I guess i just am a better thiker than you \:\)

Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
OfficerBuck, rapalabuck, medic2fpc, MachDR, pop
13308 Registered Users
Who's Online
126 registered (Sako, Tn_Va_Hunter, ghosthunter, THEdonkey0515, SharpEyeGirl, Backstrapcrazy, 14 invisible) and 158 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13308 Members
42 Forums
94077 Topics
1099051 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.362 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.