Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3340376 - 08/29/13 09:36 AM President Obama takes executive action on gun cont
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical


Registered: 01/29/03
Posts: 61510
Loc: Smith Co.

Offline
Washington -- President Barack Obama's administration today said it would take new executive action toward gun control, acting on issues that Congress failed to address through legislation.

The White House had promised big city mayors in a closed-door meeting Tuesday that it would take its own action on gun control.

The new steps would curb the import of military surplus weapons and close an obscure loophole that allows felons and others to register guns to corporations as a way to avoid background checks.

Vice President Joe Biden, who has led administration efforts on gun control, is expected to outline the plan at the White House today.

The executive actions are part of a list of 23 steps the White House said the president could take to reduce gun violence in the absence of any legislative initiatives passed by Congress.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2...un_control.html
_________________________
"To find out who your real rulers are, simply look to those whom you CANNOT criticize..."
--Voltaire

Top
#3341241 - 08/29/13 10:10 PM Re: President Obama takes executive action on gun cont [Re: Crappie Luck]
Hangnail
12 Point


Registered: 11/30/00
Posts: 7421
Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Offline
That fool doesn't even accept what the root cause of "gun violence" is. He needs to spend about 98% of his time talking to the kids that could be his sons about the downside of being stupid. The other 2% of his time could be spent taking a dump. Time well spent on both fronts.
Top
#3341368 - 08/30/13 05:01 AM Re: President Obama takes executive action on gun cont [Re: Hangnail]
MUP
Non-Typical


Registered: 08/01/07
Posts: 45649
Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

content Online
Oh, I thought all this gun control stuff was over....NOT!!! It is a never-ending vigil the left will keep burning, at least it will until some "Nugent on steroids" type folks rise up quell this anti constitutional govt we have....imo of course. Tin foil hat off now.
_________________________
MUP

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

Top
#3341440 - 08/30/13 07:06 AM Re: President Obama takes executive action on gun cont [Re: MUP]
TOW
10 Point


Registered: 06/29/05
Posts: 4254
Loc: Back 40

content Online
Hey!! Lots of gangstas using M1 Garands in drive bys...
Then them bolt action 1903 Springfield "sniper rifles". Oh my!!

What a joke, but his minions love him.....
_________________________
HUNT-INDIANA

Top
Page 1 of 1 1


Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
4105942
RUGER
87737
Deer Assassin
65716
BSK
61510
Crappie Luck
51376
spitndrum
Newest Members
jtw465, lovetohunt96, Csfraley, Big Dc, JaxTN870
13411 Registered Users
Who's Online
130 registered (arckon, memfuzz, muddyboots, MarlinSlayer, Nimrod777, huntinkev, 19 invisible) and 159 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13411 Members
42 Forums
96653 Topics
1131650 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.378 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.