Tndeer Logo

Page 8 of 16 « First<678910>Last »
Topic Options
#3322101 - 08/13/13 09:31 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: AndyW]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

All y'all are forgetting about the 17 trillion dollar gorilla sitting in the middle of the room:

$16,899,900,789,060.00

$125,245,798,450,000 unfunded liabilities

Yes, we are talking 12 zeros.

We will see an economic collapse sooner than later. Don't worry Wildcat, even at 61 years old you will see civil unrest in this country. This I promise. And the Government knows it. 2300 MRAP's proves they know it.

Let's see what happens when the Fed quits printing 85 billion dollars a month to keep this fake recovery going.

When this economy collapses and the welfare parasites checks are cut off, the looters will be coming after you to take yours. If you have not been preparing for this storm coming you will drown in the wave of looters. This is not our Grandparents America anymore. We have been invaded by 20 million illegal aliens. Our prisons are full of them. California is going to early release 10's of thousands of them soon. And they will be headed to your neighborhoods. We are surrounded by drug dealers, thugs, racists, terrorists, child molesters, thieves, murderers, and terrorists who are willing to blow up innocent children using pressure cookers. What makes you think when this collapse occurs all of these animals will not cut your throat just to cut your throat? What is happening South of our border will be coming here soon.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Tick Tock Tick Tock

...and yes, I plan to continue to vote and continue to sharpen my bayonet.

#3322146 - 08/13/13 10:07 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: AndyW]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: AndyW
I would absolutely LOVE to peaceably jam the streets of Washington DC with like minded individuals on a Friday when the scum in Congress tries to get from the hill to the airport.

Block their paths home and remind them that a government afraid of the people is liberty.

Unfortunately, we [Tennesseans] are unable to get a viable conservative candidate to oppose Corker in 2012 or Alexander in 2014. It's really hard for tax paying, hard working Americans to stop working long enough to get locally or nationally organized.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3322265 - 08/14/13 04:27 AM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: de novo]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

I guess it could be worse...maybe?

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3322364 - 08/14/13 06:43 AM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: de novo]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: de novo
I would absolutely LOVE to peaceably jam the streets of Washington DC with like minded individuals on a Friday when the scum in Congress tries to get from the hill to the airport.

Block their paths home and remind them that a government afraid of the people is liberty.

Unfortunately, we [Tennesseans] are unable to get a viable conservative candidate to oppose Corker in 2012 or Alexander in 2014.

True.

Yet people will blame the Republican Party rather than nobody stepping up to run in the primaries. Yes it takes money and backing but people have to step up first. They are not going to so you are stuck.

#3322463 - 08/14/13 08:08 AM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Wildcat]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
 Originally Posted By: de novo

Unfortunately, we [Tennesseans] are unable to get a viable conservative candidate to oppose Corker in 2012 or Alexander in 2014.

True.

Yet people will blame the Republican Party rather than nobody stepping up to run in the primaries. Yes it takes money and backing but people have to step up first. They are not going to so you are stuck.

Problem is the main "conservative" threats to Alexander all lined up to endorse him last December. Makes you question their principles and conservative legitimacy. I recently went to an event where both Marsha Blackburn and Rand Paul were speaking. Both made good speeches about conservative, small government ideals. Blackburn has endorsed and is on the Lamar reelection team and Paul stated the following day that he hopes Lamar does not have a primary opponent. Very frustrating.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3335608 - 08/25/13 07:41 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: de novo]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Prominent liberal democrat feminist Camille Paglia denounces Hillary . . . . . .

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/21/camille_...9s_best_chance/

"As a registered Democrat, I am praying for a credible presidential candidate to emerge from the younger tier of politicians in their late 40s. A governor with executive experience would be ideal. It’s time to put my baby-boom generation out to pasture! We’ve had our day and managed to muck up a hell of a lot. It remains baffling how anyone would think that Hillary Clinton (born the same year as me) is our party’s best chance. She has more sooty baggage than a 90-car freight train. And what exactly has she ever accomplished — beyond bullishly covering for her philandering husband? She’s certainly busy, busy and ever on the move — with the tunnel-vision workaholism of someone trying to blot out uncomfortable private thoughts.

I for one think it was a very big deal that our ambassador was murdered in Benghazi. In saying “I take responsibility” for it as secretary of state, Hillary should have resigned immediately. The weak response by the Obama administration to that tragedy has given a huge opening to Republicans in the next presidential election. The impression has been amply given that Benghazi was treated as a public relations matter to massage rather than as the major and outrageous attack on the U.S. that it was.

Throughout history, ambassadors have always been symbolic incarnations of the sovereignty of their nations and the dignity of their leaders. It’s even a key motif in “King Lear.” As far as I’m concerned, Hillary disqualified herself for the presidency in that fist-pounding moment at a congressional hearing when she said, “What difference does it make what we knew and when we knew it, Senator?” Democrats have got to shake off the Clinton albatross and find new blood. The escalating instability not just in Egypt but throughout the Mideast is very ominous. There is a clash of cultures brewing in the world that may take a century or more to resolve — and there is no guarantee that the secular West will win."

#3335864 - 08/25/13 09:41 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: 348Winchester]
TNhunter
TnDeer Old Timer
10 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN, Rutherford

The same young dumb voters that wanted to be part of history in electing our first black president will want to repeat. So if the republicans elect the same sorry %** candidates like they have the last two elections then yeah she wins in a very large landslide.

"If there is unrest, the government will seize all the registered guns."

"You need guns and ammo first – then everything else."

#3336353 - 08/26/13 10:29 AM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: TNhunter]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Saw a bumper sticker yesterday... It read;

"I'm ready for Hillary! 2016"

BOHICA...

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3336368 - 08/26/13 10:41 AM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Rebel]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

I saw a bumper sticker that said "HIllary/Satan 2016 - What difference does it make?"

#3336385 - 08/26/13 10:52 AM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Crappie Luck]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

And that devilish duo would probably win in a landslide with 99% of registered dem's voting in favor of "the end".

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

Page 8 of 16 « First<678910>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
JPG3, red arrow, ICUFLY, east_tn_gk, cruiser sailor
13210 Registered Users
Who's Online
64 registered (strutter rutter, gun nut, redblood, southernhunter, biglefty20, lung-buster, 5 invisible) and 88 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13210 Members
42 Forums
91625 Topics
1070923 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.095 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.