Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3328991 - 08/20/13 09:34 AM Re: Dish network, traitors [Re: buckaroo]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: buckaroo
I would throw fox in the pile also!

Vegas odd makers has that rated at the top.

The top being the most honest and the bottom being the less honest. Right now MSNBC is at the bottom.

#3329000 - 08/20/13 09:44 AM Re: Dish network, traitors [Re: doubledownranch]
Bottom Hunter
16 Point

Loc: Hatchie Bottoms

I don't watch the Kardashians either....Actually.....reality shows never get seen on my tv...especially ones that make southern people look stupid....or are about someone's wife or a bunch of guys catching gators or ZZTOP wannabes....lol.

I've even steered away from any hunting show where bait is used, legal or not.

Scripted "reality" shows and hunting shows where the only hunting they do is hunting a store to replenish their bait pile, never get any time from me.

There are more channels on my directv that I do not have on my favorites, than those I do have listed, and even those I do watch, so I have no idea what they are showing and don't care...

if terrorists tv is going to turn someone in to a terrorist, then they must have been looking that way in the first place...

gay tv will not make me gay, reality tv will not make me want to catch a gator or kill a deer eating shelled corn and no one is going to get me interested in disfunctional families.....period.

watch what you want......take the rest off your favorites list and forget about it...

Walk away; the battle they are fighting is not with you, but with themselves.

#3329015 - 08/20/13 09:56 AM Re: Dish network, traitors [Re: Bottom Hunter]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Bottom Hunter
ZZTOP wannabes....lol.

GTH outa here with that crap..... the beards were there long before Duck Dynasty came about.... and the bandwagon began. I'd say Phil started growing it right after college.... as the pic I have seen of him playing football, he was clean shaven. All through the years of hunting videos back to first Duckmen VHS he had long hair and beard.... it wasn't gray back then.

Even comparing the two is a joke.... and not funny at that.

But typical..... LOL.

#3329095 - 08/20/13 10:48 AM Re: Dish network, traitors [Re: Bottom Hunter]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
16 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: Bottom Hunter
I don't watch the Kardashians either....Actually.....reality shows never get seen on my tv...especially ones that make southern people look stupid....or are about someone's wife or a bunch of guys catching gators or ZZTOP wannabes....lol.

I've even steered away from any hunting show where bait is used, legal or not.

Scripted "reality" shows and hunting shows where the only hunting they do is hunting a store to replenish their bait pile, never get any time from me.

There are more channels on my directv that I do not have on my favorites, than those I do have listed, and even those I do watch, so I have no idea what they are showing and don't care...

if terrorists tv is going to turn someone in to a terrorist, then they must have been looking that way in the first place...

gay tv will not make me gay, reality tv will not make me want to catch a gator or kill a deer eating shelled corn and no one is going to get me interested in disfunctional families.....period.

watch what you want......take the rest off your favorites list and forget about it...

Translation: Like... I am SO open-minded. Can't you tell by my philosophical posts???

(sigh) Why don't these narrow-minded ner-do-wells just get in line, like me?

#3329096 - 08/20/13 10:48 AM Re: Dish network, traitors [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

I wish there was a way to bet on what threads BH would post in. I'd be rich.

#3329098 - 08/20/13 10:52 AM Re: Dish network, traitors [Re: AcornHead]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Is aljazeera on DirectTv too? seems I may have seen it as I scrolled thru.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3329124 - 08/20/13 11:11 AM Re: Dish network, traitors [Re: MUP]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
16 Point

Loc: TN

yet none of them will carry BlazeTV. Time to call them, folks.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
kiplrrp, MudIslandMemphis, bcole0305, Browningbelgium7, cw308
13555 Registered Users
Who's Online
99 registered (tshav, THEdonkey0515, pcrc, 7wsm, Mudbone, Mossy Oak, 10 invisible) and 272 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13555 Members
42 Forums
99451 Topics
1169906 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.046 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.