Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#3323289 - 08/14/13 08:52 PM Re: Limb Driven (Again) [Re: Crow Terminator]
FOX FIRE
8 Point

Loc: Mt. Eagle

Call me a moron but ....whats a limb driver ??

#3323301 - 08/14/13 09:02 PM Re: Limb Driven (Again) [Re: FOX FIRE]
TheAirMan
16 Point

Loc: Moss, Tennessee

Limb driver is a brand of rests where you attach the cord of the rest to your limb instead of a cable. certain other rest can be done that way also

#3323334 - 08/14/13 09:33 PM Re: Limb Driven (Again) [Re: Crow Terminator]
UTGrad
14 Point

Loc: Franklin, TN

Originally Posted By: Crow Terminator

That's because the B Stinger is a true stabilizer and the SIMS is a sound dampener.

Try to explain that to TNDeer Guy \:D

A stabilizer does not "stabilize" unless it extends beyond the bow. A stabilizer resist the twisting motion of the bow riser by putting weight out away from the bow.

#3323363 - 08/14/13 10:01 PM Re: Limb Driven (Again) [Re: UTGrad]
bowhunter163
8 Point

Loc: knoxville,tn

Originally Posted By: UTGrad

That's because the B Stinger is a true stabilizer and the SIMS is a sound dampener.

A stabilizer does not "stabilize" unless it extends beyond the bow. A stabilizer resist the twisting motion of the bow riser by putting weight out away from the bow.
here we go . Lol
865-922-5456

#3323436 - 08/15/13 04:24 AM Re: Limb Driven (Again) [Re: bowhunter163]
10 Point

Loc: Tennessee

UT,
Buy the 2.5 inch S-coil extension for that shorty.
That is a good combo for accuracy and hunting
SCAPAS.stay calm and pick a spot.

#3323483 - 08/15/13 05:39 AM Re: Limb Driven (Again) [Re: 102]
Crow Terminator
TnDeer Old Timer
14 Point

Loc: McMinn County

To me, a stabilizer is like putting wheel weights on your wheels. A car will still drive without weights on there but it is a lot more balanced ride when they are balanced and put in the right places. All a B-Stinger is, is a machined aluminum rod with weight on the end. You can shoot a bow without them...or with little weight. But you don't see the full potential of how good you can aim/shoot the bow until you have it balanced. Weights out front will aide in your pin float on up/down movement. You simply play around with weights out front until you find where your pin settles down on up/down movements. There will be a spot where you need more weight...and a spot where you have too much forward weight. So its a balancing act.
#3323567 - 08/15/13 07:27 AM Re: Limb Driven (Again) [Re: bowhunter163]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

Loc: Old Hickory/Mt.Juliet, TN

Originally Posted By: bowhunter163

here we go . Lol

UTGrad.....please, please, please, oh puuuuuhleeease tell me that you will be at the next Old Hickory shoot on the 25th, 10 days from now?

#3323573 - 08/15/13 07:35 AM Re: Limb Driven (Again) [Re: Crow Terminator]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

Loc: Old Hickory/Mt.Juliet, TN

To me, a stabilizer is like putting wheel weights on your wheels. A car will still drive without weights on there but it is a lot more balanced ride when they are balanced and put in the right places. All a B-Stinger is, is a machined aluminum rod with weight on the end. You can shoot a bow without them...or with little weight. But you don't see the full potential of how good you can aim/shoot the bow until you have it balanced. Weights out front will aide in your pin float on up/down movement. You simply play around with weights out front until you find where your pin settles down on up/down movements. There will be a spot where you need more weight...and a spot where you have too much forward weight. So its a balancing act.

Crow, you just wasted a couple minutes of your life that you will never get back—multiple people have told him the same thing over and over. You might has well have put this in an email and addressed it to some starving pygmy down in New Guinea because it will have the same effect. I have never seen anyone so stuck on something (out past limb pockets) in my life......well, maybe Rainman and his radio. \:D

#3323606 - 08/15/13 08:14 AM Re: Limb Driven (Again) [Re: TNDeerGuy]
UTGrad
14 Point

Originally Posted By: TNDeerGuy

Crow, you just wasted a couple minutes of your life that you will never get back—multiple people have told him the same thing over and over. You might has well have put this in an email and addressed it to some starving pygmy down in New Guinea because it will have the same effect. I have never seen anyone so stuck on something (out past limb pockets) in my life......well, maybe Rainman and his radio. \:D

Why are you being such a punk Andy?

#3323613 - 08/15/13 08:18 AM Re: Limb Driven (Again) [Re: TNDeerGuy]
UTGrad
14 Point

Originally Posted By: TNDeerGuy
 Originally Posted By: bowhunter163

here we go . Lol

UTGrad.....please, please, please, oh puuuuuhleeease tell me that you will be at the next Old Hickory shoot on the 25th, 10 days from now?

What's this suppossed to mean?

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  RUGER, Tennessee Todd, Tennessee Todd, Bobby G, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Kirk, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Afleming17, 260rem, Hunter244, Woodsmaster, Tennessee Skeeter
13278 Registered Users
Who's Online
13 registered (Phil1979, Uncle Jesse, buckaroo, Rockhound, BHC, BuckDropper) and 72 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13278 Members
42 Forums
85052 Topics
1027667 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.387 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.