Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3310425 - 08/03/13 06:52 AM Re: Fallout from Obama's Chattanooga visit [Re: Wes Parrish]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

Think about it this way....

How weak and unsupportable is the left's policy positions that they are panicked, offended, and move to silence any opposing view point ?

Then look at the number of cases like this where they are making moves and taking action to try and stifle free speech.

Then look at the power of the Tea Party and people like Palin.

I almost NEVER hear people openly support Oblama and the Democrats anymore.

I OFTEN hear people slamming them about the economy, IRS, Spying etc...

Keep up the good work people! The tide is turning !

I think there has been a slow and growing change in momentum in the country. The left is like wiley coyote when he ran off the cliff. Still furiously windmilling but not realizing they have no ground to stand on.

If good people who believe in freedom and small government keep up the fight by continuing to preach the message of freedom and small government, the lies of the left will be exposed for the rotting garbage they are.

#3310695 - 08/03/13 01:48 PM Re: Fallout from Obama's Chattanooga visit [Re: TennesseeRains]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Originally Posted By: TennesseeRains
Supposedly he was fired for violating the paper's policy concerning editorial conduct with headlines, etc. Deal is...the policy did not exist - until AFTER the headline ran.

What really got him was the fact that he jumped all over city-owned EPB and the massive amounts of tax money that has been spent on the fiber-optic gig service...that has lost money.

Chattanooga is the first city in the Western Hemisphere to offer one-gigabit-per-second fiber internet service to all residents and businesses. EPB is very powerful in this town.

100% correct.
They were simply looking for an excuse to fire this man, and used this lame one to do it.

What a rag.
I'm a weekend subscriber, and am letting it lapse when it runs out, complete with a letter to the editor detailing why.....

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3312355 - 08/05/13 09:18 AM Re: Fallout from Obama's Chattanooga visit [Re: fishboy1]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Originally Posted By: fishboy1

How weak and unsupportable is the left's policy positions that they are panicked, offended, and move to silence any opposing view point ?

Then look at the number of cases like this where they are making moves and taking action to try and stifle free speech.

I think there has been a slow and growing change in momentum in the country. The left is like wiley coyote when he ran off the cliff. Still furiously windmilling but not realizing they have no ground to stand on.

If good people who believe in freedom and small government keep up the fight by continuing to preach the message of freedom and small government, the lies of the left will be exposed for the rotting garbage they are.

I wish I could be so optimistic.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3312521 - 08/05/13 12:55 PM Re: Fallout from Obama's Chattanooga visit [Re: Rebel]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Rebel
 Originally Posted By: fishboy1

I wish I could be so optimistic.

Same here. The only thing I've seen that Fishboy posted was that I see less people talking about Obama and the Democrats.

I agree we MUST keep fighting but if certain conservatives start to do like they did the last couple presidential elections then I'll just quit and let what ever happens happen. I'm 61 years old, I've been retired 11 years and I'm thinking I'll be able to keep my health another 10 years then after that well who knows. This time if the people vote for Hillary and the other people allow it to happen by staying home and not voting then I say the heck with it. If American as we knew it dies then so be it, let the 35-45 year olds cry about it, I will not.

#3312532 - 08/05/13 01:11 PM Re: Fallout from Obama's Chattanooga visit [Re: Wildcat]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
If American as we knew it dies then so be it, let the 35-45 year olds cry about it, I will not.

Not really sure what age has to do with it (I'm 46, by the way), but I think I've quit the fight. Did no good last 2 go rounds. Biggest problem, as I see it, is that the GOP keeps putting up the same candidate.

I will no longer vote for DoleBushMcCainRomney. Just won't do it. All of those candidates were nothing more than the Democrats insurance policies in case they lost.

"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes..." (Romans 1:16)

Μολων λαβε

#3312583 - 08/05/13 02:39 PM Re: Fallout from Obama's Chattanooga visit [Re: Still-n-Quiet]
JWW4
8 Point

Loc: Signal Mtn, TN

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Still-n-Quiet
[quote=Wildcat]

I will no longer vote for DoleBushMcCainRomney.

Chris Christie...

My Training Journal
http://www.gymwhisman.blogspot.com/

Like my farm on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mt-Top-Sheep-Farm/379848202142838

#3312611 - 08/05/13 03:13 PM Re: Fallout from Obama's Chattanooga visit [Re: Still-n-Quiet]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

If American as we knew it dies then so be it, let the 35-45 year olds cry about it, I will not.

Not really sure what age has to do with it (I'm 46, by the way), but I think I've quit the fight. Did no good last 2 go rounds. Biggest problem, as I see it, is that the GOP keeps putting up the same candidate.

I will no longer vote for DoleBushMcCainRomney. Just won't do it. All of those candidates were nothing more than the Democrats insurance policies in case they lost.

Your 46 then you will suffer and PAY for it longer than I will, that is what age has to do with it.

ObamaHillaryPeloisKerryBiden will thank you for your help but that's about all while they pick your family clean.

#3312644 - 08/05/13 03:52 PM Re: Fallout from Obama's Chattanooga visit [Re: Wildcat]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

Your 46 then you will suffer and PAY for it longer than I will, that is what age has to do with it.

ObamaHillaryPeloisKerryBiden will thank you for your help but that's about all while they pick your family clean.

The way I look at it is that the DoleBushMcCainRomney train to destruction is moving slow enough NOT to scare anyone, but the ObamaHillaryPeloisKerryBiden is full throttle. Both trains will go off the cliff, make no mistake about that, though. At least with the fast train to destruction, we have a chance (albeit a small one) that the low information voters and the democrat-lite (GOP) voters will wake up to what is really happening.

In the mean time, I will be buying and hiding the 4 B's. The crash is coming.

Edited by Still-n-Quiet (08/05/13 03:53 PM)

"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes..." (Romans 1:16)

Μολων λαβε

#3313072 - 08/05/13 10:22 PM Re: Fallout from Obama's Chattanooga visit [Re: JWW4]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: JWW4
[quote=Wildcat]

I will no longer vote for DoleBushMcCainRomney.

Chris Christie...

Is as bad or worse than the other four mentioned.

#3313142 - 08/06/13 05:05 AM Re: Fallout from Obama's Chattanooga visit [Re: BMan]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

content Online
Just heard that a new term has been coined just for CC, and, defines his new party....it's HippoCrat. The definition is a fat *^#&^ democrat, according to a certain radio host. ;\)

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Fish N Hunt, bowednlazy, ULTIMATE TARGETS, Philski, Original Booger
13295 Registered Users
Who's Online
96 registered (Mudbone, Setterman, easy45, KillenTime, Ed B, TN Whitetail Freak, 11 invisible) and 194 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13295 Members
42 Forums
85621 Topics
1034585 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.216 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.