Topic Options
#3311551 - 08/04/13 02:09 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: preds1]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: preds1
 Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1
 Originally Posted By: MUP
If she does, it will be born of pure ignorance from the voters, and pure evil allowing her to even be considered as eligible to run in the first place.

Yep, exactly like 2008 and 2012.

Yep, for sure.

^^^^
This

#3311558 - 08/04/13 02:15 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
If the electorate nominates another RINO, she wins.

If we do not put forth a conservative, then we haven't learning anything yet and we don't deserve a win anyway.

If America allows HIllary to skate on Benghazi, then we deserve everything we get.

There aren't any who are electable, which is the root cause of the problem. It all goes back to universal suffrage, the Achilles' heel of representative government. The takers now outnumber the makers, and they can and do vote.

#3311578 - 08/04/13 02:47 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Bambi Buster]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

I still don't believe the takers outnumber the makers. Specifically in terms of voting.

But this is only true when the conservatives or makers VOTE. The last two Presidential elections a large number of them sat out because they refused to vote for the lesser of two evils. But they proved they are out there in 2010.

I do concede the Unelectable part. Most because we eat our own and attack our best chances over media created "scandals" and hyped skeletons in the closet.

We'll never have another conservative as long we we continue to allow the media and establishment republicans chose our candidates for us.

- Keep it real

#3311731 - 08/04/13 06:08 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Bambi Buster]
hunter0925
8 Point

Loc: TN, Rhea,

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
 Originally Posted By: preds1
 Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1
 Originally Posted By: MUP
If she does, it will be born of pure ignorance from the voters, and pure evil allowing her to even be considered as eligible to run in the first place.

Yep, exactly like 2008 and 2012.

Yep, for sure.

^^^^
This

x2

#3311743 - 08/04/13 06:18 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: preds1]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Certain conservatives will do the very same thing they did in the last two elections, they will STAY HOME AND NOT VOTE in enough numbers in key states allowing Hillary to win easy.

If a second term of Obama didn't bring them out there is no way in all heck they will worry about Hillary getting in the White House.

They will say it didn't mater because Obama did NOT win in their state. The problem is they spread that same view to conservatives in states that does mater causing them to STAY HOME.

#3311761 - 08/04/13 06:43 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Crappie Luck]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
I still don't believe the takers outnumber the makers. Specifically in terms of voting.

But this is only true when the conservatives or makers VOTE. The last two Presidential elections a large number of them sat out because they refused to vote for the lesser of two evils. But they proved they are out there in 2010.

I do concede the Unelectable part. Most because we eat our own and attack our best chances over media created "scandals" and hyped skeletons in the closet.

We'll never have another conservative as long we we continue to allow the media and establishment republicans chose our candidates for us.

Look at the last 4 primaries over the last 16 years. The ones that put their hat in the ring was attacked 24/7/365 by everybody that did not agree with them and I'm not talking about the democrats but other "Republicans".

The last 4 saw more attacks by Republicans against other Republicans than I have seen in my adult lifetime.

Look at Ron Paul's supporters. Ever when it was mathematically impossible for him to win they kept on attacking Romney ever after all the primaries was over the well into the General Election against Obama.

The Democrats just set back and watched it all unfold then went on their own attacks winning the election.

If you think the media was in love with Obama think about how they are with Hillary.

#3311769 - 08/04/13 06:51 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Wildcat]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

If you think there is a chance a conservative ever wins another presidential race, I've got some property along Pennsylvania Avenue I'll sell you on the cheap. There are nearly as many non-whites as whites, nearly as many people on the take from the government as paying taxes, a grossly undereducated population and a large liberal media working against it. That, my friends, is how you win the White House these days. If Hildebeast had been Condoleezza Rice under W, does anyone think for a second she'd ever have her name uttered for another political post or as a candidate for anything?

Y'all need to sit back and enjoy what we have left to enjoy. It's getting chipped away as we speak and there aren't enough of us to stop it. I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong on this and I really hope that I am for the sake of our kids and their kids.

#3311856 - 08/04/13 08:07 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Hangnail]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Our only hope is she falls ill in the next 3 years. Not wishing, just saying.

#3311889 - 08/04/13 08:27 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
Our only hope is she falls ill in the next 3 years. Not wishing, just saying.

I was thinking the very same thing. The only thing that will keep her out is a stroke and it will have to be a major one. A small or mid one and she will still win.

#3311918 - 08/04/13 08:44 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Wildcat]
Fordman
12 Point

Loc: Rockvale,tn

She has already won..... I predict that all the sudden in the very near future a "special operation" will take back the embassy in Benghazi and gain many muslim friends. That will, or something very similar will happen, and when it does the election will simply be a waste of time. The public is too dumb to save themselves from what is coming.

Edited by Fordman (08/04/13 08:44 PM)

Page 2 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Afleming17, 260rem, Hunter244, Woodsmaster, Tennessee Skeeter
13278 Registered Users
Who's Online
11 registered (elkman, zippy, TNDeerGuy, dh1984, JAY B, Vermin93, 1 invisible) and 94 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13278 Members
42 Forums
85051 Topics
1027658 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 1.139 seconds in which 0.87 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.