Tndeer Logo

Page 9 of 16 « First<7891011>Last »
Topic Options
#3336453 - 08/26/13 11:49 AM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: MUP]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/356...resident-andrew

I want the whole world to know it: she lied to my face, and you dont want this person to be president.

#3336555 - 08/26/13 12:59 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Crappie Luck]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
I saw a bumper sticker that said "HIllary/Satan 2016 - What difference does it make?"

Need to find those; I'll buy one!

#3336626 - 08/26/13 01:47 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: BMan]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Originally Posted By: BMan
 Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
I saw a bumper sticker that said "HIllary/Satan 2016 - What difference does it make?"

Need to find those; I'll buy one!

Yeah, me too. my car needs to be repainted... I'm sure some fine upstanding Hillary supporters that look like Obama's sons won't mind vandalizing it for me.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3337762 - 08/27/13 10:58 AM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: fishboy1]
The ScubaCamper
6 Point

Loc: Chattanooga, TN

Originally Posted By: fishboy1
MUP,
I salute you. Continue your efforts but also focus LOCALLY.

The Feds have no power or authority if local governments say... "no thanks".

Guns and revolution are not required. Good people acting locally ARE required and essential.

Article 5 of the Constitution gives us all the hope we need. Fishboy's right - call your state legislature and encourage them/implore them to give Mark Levin's book a read. The Liberty Amendments lay it all out beautifully.

We shall not lose hope, for hope is all we have....and the Constitution - or what's left it.

Don't be so defeatest y'all - The founders left the States a GREAT deal of power for this very reason - a despotic, tyrannical government!

Read The Liberty Amendments and call your state legislator!!

#3337858 - 08/27/13 12:02 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: The ScubaCamper]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

Thanks scooby ;\)

I have been on the act locally kick for about a year and then guess what I discover 2 weeks ago? The Liberty Amendments !!!

Im only on Amendment #2 in the book so far but Mark Levin does an amazing job outlining not only the solutions, but backs it up with documentation from the founders of our country.

I am still aghast and amazed at how far away from the constitutional republic we are SUPPOSED TO BE, but still think we are.

#3337884 - 08/27/13 12:22 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: fishboy1]
The ScubaCamper
6 Point

Loc: Chattanooga, TN

I suppose the most enjoyment I get from Mark Levin's work is all the research he puts into it - understanding where the founders were coming from and what shaped their arguments. Not just that but what they argued about and what aspects of our constitution various folks had issues with.

Article 5 wouldn't even be in there if James Mason didn't push for it.

Some have said "oh, well if the States have these rights, they'll run away with it!" As in, run-amuck with all sorts of whimisical legislation and amendments.

That is just not going to happen. Even if it does, it's because 2/3rds of the states wanted it - which is what the entire article is intended to protect!

#3669335 - 05/13/14 01:07 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Bambi Buster]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

This is an old thread from last year, but most worthy of re-visit.
An excellent and enlightening thread, on which much can now be added.

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
I don't like it, in fact I loathe it, but barring an unforeseeable radical event, far more devastating than 9/11/2001, it's inevitable that if she runs, she'll win in a landslide. The article at the link lays out the reasons.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...medium=facebook

For starters, as much as I respect Bambi Buster's opinions in general, his above was one with which I did not agree. We now have much more reason to believe that Hillary is unlikely to win, maybe now even much more unlikely to even be running for President. Perhaps we should even hope she is the democratic candidate?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/13/rove-defends-comments-questioning-clintons-health/

Not sure about her "health issues", as they seemed very well "timed" to deflect her being questioned about Benghazi? Meanwhile, the more we learn about what happened in Benghazi, the less it appears Mrs. Clinton is a viable candidate.

#3669366 - 05/13/14 01:48 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Wes Parrish]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish
This is an old thread from last year, but most worthy of re-visit.
An excellent and enlightening thread, on which much can now be added.

I don't like it, in fact I loathe it, but barring an unforeseeable radical event, far more devastating than 9/11/2001, it's inevitable that if she runs, she'll win in a landslide. The article at the link lays out the reasons.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...medium=facebook

For starters, as much as I respect Bambi Buster's opinions in general, his above was one with which I did not agree. We now have much more reason to believe that Hillary is unlikely to win, maybe now even much more unlikely to even be running for President. Perhaps we should even hope she is the democratic candidate?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/13/rove-defends-comments-questioning-clintons-health/

Not sure about her "health issues", as they seemed very well "timed" to deflect her being questioned about Benghazi? Meanwhile, the more we learn about what happened in Benghazi, the less it appears Mrs. Clinton is a viable candidate.

Time will tell, but my prediction "if she runs, she'll win in a landslide" still holds. Even if the Benghazi committee reveals a videotape of her personally executing the 4 Americans that night, it will make no difference. The people who elected The Kenyan in 2008, and reelected him in 2012 are not going away, nor are they becoming fewer in number.

#3669381 - 05/13/14 02:17 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Bambi Buster]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

The people who elected The Kenyan in 2008, and reelected him in 2012 are not going away, nor are they becoming fewer in number.

If anything, there will be more "people who elected the Kenyan" voting...what - with 8 years of people dying and 8 years of illegals crossing, the dim-libs have a plethora of 'new' voters to vote multiple times in various precincts in several states.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3669423 - 05/13/14 03:18 PM Re: Why Hillary will win in 2016 [Re: Bambi Buster]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

The people who elected The Kenyan in 2008, and reelected him in 2012 are not going away, nor are they becoming fewer in number.

While I can agree with THIS statement, I think you're somewhat comparing apples-to-oranges.

Many (maybe even the majority) of those who voted for Obama did so mainly because he was (in their eyes) a good-looking, charismatic, young black man. As opposed to an aged, not-so-charismatic old white man. While this was lesser the case with Mitt Romney in 2012, it was still the case.

It should also be noted that FEWER of those who voted for Obama in 2008, came back to vote for him in 2012. So, yes, while they as a group are still "there", how many among this group will be motivated to even vote at all in 2016? Among this group, the greater factors that (in democratic parlance) "got out the vote" (many for their 1st time ever), simply do not exist with Hillary Clinton.

My point is mainly that Barack Obama is not running in 2016, and those who voted for him in 2008 cannot vote for Hillary for the reasons they voted for Obama. The enthusiasm that young voters, minority voters, independent voters, and registered democratic voters had for Barack Obama is simply not there for an aging old white woman with lots of negative baggage.

Page 9 of 16 « First<7891011>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
buckslayer85, crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys, GUIDO
13383 Registered Users
Who's Online
12 registered (Paul Burns, chris1976, bbuck14, trevor2010, Buckhunter10, KubotaM4900, 1 invisible) and 56 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13383 Members
42 Forums
95693 Topics
1120195 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.057 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.