Tndeer Logo

Page 504 of 574 « First<502503504505506>Last »
Topic Options
#3306066 - 07/30/13 12:38 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
Snake
18 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

1 John (KJV) 2 : 15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever .

#3306085 - 07/30/13 04:58 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Take it to the Lord in prayer...
"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous."

Matthew 5:43-45 NIV

And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen.

"And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

Matthew 21:21,22 NASB

And as he taught them, he said, "Is it not written: "My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations' ?

Mark 11:17 NIV

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3306420 - 07/30/13 11:30 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Loc: Chapel Hill Tn

Psalm 27:1 (NIV)

The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid?

#3306549 - 07/30/13 01:08 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Boodaddy]
MUP
Non-Typical

Knowing Him through His Word...
Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort,
according to thy word unto thy servant.

Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live:
for thy law is my delight.

Psalm 119:76,77 KJV

Deal bountifully with thy servant,
that I may live,
and keep thy word.

Open thou mine eyes,
that I may behold wondrous things
out of thy law.

I am a stranger in the earth:
hide not thy commandments from me.

Psalm 119:17-19 KJV

The law of the LORD is perfect,
converting the soul:
the testimony of the LORD is sure,
making wise the simple.

The statutes of the LORD are right,
rejoicing the heart:
the commandment of the LORD is pure,
enlightening the eyes.

Psalm 19:7,8 KJV

#3307222 - 07/31/13 05:06 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Who are you following?
They followed worthless idols and themselves became worthless. They imitated the nations around them although the LORD had ordered them, "Do not do as they do," and they did the things the LORD had forbidden them to do. They forsook all the commands of the LORD their God and made for themselves two idols cast in the shape of calves, and an Asherah pole. They bowed down to all the starry hosts, and they worshiped Baal.

2 Kings 17:15,16 NIV

Choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Joshua 24:15 KJV

What we set our eye upon to follow, day by day, we will be transformed into that which we behold. So,

Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full on His wonderful face
And the things of earth
will grow strangely dim
In the light of His Glory and Grace.

#3307346 - 07/31/13 08:14 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
encore06
16 Point

Loc: Harrogate, TN

Romans 14

The Law of Love

14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean. 15 Yet if your brother is grieved because of your food, you are no longer walking in love. Do not destroy with your food the one for whom Christ died. 16 Therefore do not let your good be spoken of as evil; 17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 18 For he who serves Christ in these things[e] is acceptable to God and approved by men.

19 Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another. 20 Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All things indeed are pure, but it is evil for the man who eats with offense. 21 It is good neither to eat meat nor drink wine nor do anything by which your brother stumbles or is offended or is made weak.[f] 22 Do you have faith?[g] Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves. 23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.[h]

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

#3308442 - 08/01/13 04:47 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Look on the Crucified One...
"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Galatians 2:20 NASB

But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Galatians 6:14 KJV

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law.

Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.

Galatians 5:22-24 NIV

#3309766 - 08/02/13 11:48 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
Snake
18 Point

Romans (KJV) 14 : 10But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

11For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

12So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

13Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way

#3310734 - 08/03/13 02:31 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
Snake
18 Point

Psalms (KJV) 119 : 65Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O Lord, according unto thy word.

66Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.

67Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.

68Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes

Blessed are we !!

#3312178 - 08/05/13 05:04 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Serving Him - No Matter What! He Is Lord...
Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to the king, "O Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to save us from it, and he will rescue us from your hand, O king.

But even if he does not, we want you to know, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up."

Daniel 3:16-18 NIV

Now I urge you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God for me, that I may be rescued from those who are disobedient in Judea, and that my service for Jerusalem may prove acceptable to the saints; so that I may come to you in joy by the will of God and find refreshing rest in your company.

Romans 15:30-32 NASB

Page 504 of 574 « First<502503504505506>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered and 62 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.068 seconds in which 0.063 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.