Tndeer Logo

Page all of 6 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3305703 - 07/29/13 05:51 PM Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions?
MattR
8 Point

Loc: Nashville

Ok, this is in reply to an article most of you hopefully read that Bsk posted. So, in short it talks about these "serial mature buck killers" or people that consistently kill mature deer and he profiles these hunters, and sees a common list of traits that the best deer hunters he knows has.

I am wondering what some of your opinions are on what traits some of the best deer hunters you know have.

I will start it off. I haven't had the opportunity to be around what I would consider a great deer hunter but I have been around some pretty good ones.

1) They are persistant, they have what they believe to be a good idea and they stick to it, even if it doesn't work out right away.

2) They are willing to put in the work. Alot of people I know want to kill big mature deer but they don't want to put in the work for it. It isn't something that is given to you unless your hunt for the Tv shows. xD j/k

3) I really think for some people it just comes natural. They are all about finding ways to get a deer closer and do not over do it or spook deer by doing so.

4) They are knowledgeable in deer behavior and how the weather and habitat affect deer and what to expect out of deer when one of these isn't "normal"

Like I said I'm no expert, this is just my opinion, I would like to see what other more experienced hunters think. Thanks

#3305716 - 07/29/13 05:58 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: MattR]
Master Chief
10 Point

Loc: Henderson County

High goals, worn out boots, God given intelligence, knowledge, and determination.

*btw Poser posted the article, not that it matters

Don't go ridin' on that long black train ;\)

#3305876 - 07/29/13 08:23 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Master Chief]
tickweed
10 Point

Loc: medon,Tn.

No matter how good, or much a person hunts, nor where, still takes some luck.

#3305970 - 07/29/13 09:29 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: MattR]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

First and formost you have to have the right set-up. Now don't get me wrong I know of people who have killed monster mature bucks on public land but not real consistent . These people really have my respect because they hunt were any Joe can hunt mostly in the mountains but believe me they earn these bucks !Don't know of a single pro or not that can kill a mature buck consistently on public land that has severe pressure unless lady Luck is on their side . Hunters that have property that they can afford to let younger bucks pass knowing that unless nature takes them out they will return for another year can consistently take mature bucks but it is not a given because some can become virualy un-killable . 1.Serial mature buck hunters often learn from their mistakes and don't keep making them . 2. Not hunting a stand unless the wind is exactly right.3. Not over hunting a stand .4.Passing on a good buck even though it is the last hunting day and your tag is unfilled but not the buck on your hit list .5. Keeping human scent down to the very minimum drawing near to opening day. 6. Being persistent . I know alot of you know these very things I have listed but we all know it takes a person that is commited to their goals to consistently take mature bucks and this is someone I am not . The good Lord has blessed me with alot of deer in my years and some really decent bucks but I am a hunter first so if I score then I can holdout for a decent buck but going empty haned for a while the old hunter returns .A serial mature hunter is not for me but for those who can Godspeed to them !

Edited by Snake (07/29/13 09:31 PM)

#3305992 - 07/29/13 09:57 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Snake]
Diehard Hunter
CRAMP
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee

It takes a lot of knowledge and skill, but first and foremost, it takes TIME in the field. The kind of time very few people have.

#3306157 - 07/30/13 07:13 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Diehard Hunter]
Headhunter
10 Point

Loc: LaVergne, TN USA

I would bet many of these people do not have a day job or have to work 40 hour weeks to make a living. Time is probably one of the most important factors.

#3306187 - 07/30/13 07:54 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Diehard Hunter]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: Diehard Hunter
It takes a lot of knowledge and skill, but first and foremost, it takes TIME in the field. The kind of time very few people have.

Not sure just what is THE most important thing, but it might be hunting where mature bucks actually exist in "huntable" numbers.

Or put this way: It often doesn't take much TIME to kill one in places they exist in relatively natural numbers. TIMING is often more important than TIME. And all the TIME in the world won't help if you're hunting in a place where very few bucks live to 3 1/2 or older.

The good news is that "huntable" numbers of mature bucks now exist in much of TN, albeit the survivors to maturity tend to be the ones born with below average antler genetics. With a growing number of hunters voluntarily "letting walk" most yearling and most 2 1/2's, we're seeing a high percentage of bucks surviving to 3 1/2. But that said, I'm amazed at the collective hunters' skills in taking out those 3 1/2's with above average antlers each year --- very few of the larger antlered 3 1/2's are living to 4 1/2.

#3306240 - 07/30/13 08:40 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Master Chief]
MattR
8 Point

Originally Posted By: Master Chief

*btw Poser posted the article, not that it matters

My bad, I was in a hurry because I was about to leave and didn't double check it

Edited by MattR (07/30/13 08:42 AM)

#3306257 - 07/30/13 08:54 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: MattR]
diamond hunter
6 Point

Loc: Goodlettsville Tennessee USA

Hunt in the thickest thicket you have but not in it,outside it and don't bump it.

#3306283 - 07/30/13 09:21 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Diehard Hunter]
BSK
Jerkasourous of the non-typical kind
Non-Typical

Loc: Nashville, TN

I tend to disagree with this. Yes, some of the best big buck killers I know hunt a lot, but they do so because hunting is their passion. However, in my opinion, the absolute worst advice I see given about being a successful older buck hunter is HUNT HARD. That advice suggests that those who consistently kill older bucks do so simply because they spend more time in the woods. CONSISTENTLY killing older bucks is not about lucky encounters, with more time in the woods resulting in more lucky encounters with older bucks. Consistently killing older bucks is about knowing how to hunt them. Spending more time HUNTING THE WRONG WAY is not going to make you more successful.

"There is no reasoning someone out of a position he has not reasoned himself into." --Clive James

#3306363 - 07/30/13 10:51 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: BSK]
MattR
8 Point

Originally Posted By: BSK

I tend to disagree with this. Yes, some of the best big buck killers I know hunt a lot, but they do so because hunting is their passion. However, in my opinion, the absolute worst advice I see given about being a successful older buck hunter is HUNT HARD. That advice suggests that those who consistently kill older bucks do so simply because they spend more time in the woods. CONSISTENTLY killing older bucks is not about lucky encounters, with more time in the woods resulting in more lucky encounters with older bucks. Consistently killing older bucks is about knowing how to hunt them. Spending more time HUNTING THE WRONG WAY is not going to make you more successful.

I agree. I think this is opne thing I need to work on. I think I see some good sign and get excited about it but then I want to just hunt it and hunt it hard. I know if I would of waited for better conditions last year I would of killed a mature buck.

Sometimes it is hard to hunt under optimal conditions unless you have a lot of time off. You have to hunt what you can and not worry about the days you can't go. Some of the better hunters I know seem like they almost have a stand or spot for every condition. And their best spots, they don't even go in unless everything lines up. That gives them the best chance to kill the buck that is in that location. It seems every year a deer ages the less chances they are going to give you to kill them. So, I think it has more to do with TIMING than TIME, as someone mentioned before.

So, maybe Patience and self control I should add to my list lol. I'm not an expert, and don't have tons of experience but it makes sense.

Edited by MattR (07/30/13 11:16 AM)

#3306379 - 07/30/13 11:03 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: MattR]
rukiddin?
8 Point

Loc: E. Tenn

Common ground with the guys I know that consistantly kill big deer?
1. They all have very flexible jobs or own their own business.
2. They have multiple properties they can hunt exclusively.
3. They don't tell anybody about a big'un until its in the back of their truck.
4. They don't take themselves to seriously, it does'nt consume them. Laid back, easy going. They have fun, first and foremost.
5. Lastly, it sounds dumb, but they hunt areas WITH big deer.

"I'm gone to carolina in my mind"

#3306390 - 07/30/13 11:08 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: rukiddin?]
Football Hunter
Non-Typical

Loc: Wilson Co/Perry Co

Not overhunting a property,BIG ONE!

You wont know,if you dont go!

#3306393 - 07/30/13 11:10 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: MattR]
BSK
Non-Typical

I case in point to my previous post: although I'm by no means a consistently successful mature buck hunter, for awhile, I did focus on killing mature bucks and I killed a number of them over an 8 year period. ALL OF THESE MATURE BUCKS WERE KILLED WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF TRYING TO KILL THEM. Now we've all seen on TV and read the articles about the guys who work all year to kill a specific buck and finally kill that buck on the last day of the season after months of working towards that goal, but this certainly hasn't been my experience.

But I was able to kill those mature bucks so quickly because I did a couple of things:

1) I waited to hunt them until the absolute best time to hunt mature bucks (just prior to peak breeding).

2) I had multiple stand set-ups so that when the best time came to hunt, I could hunt under any weather conditions or wind directions that might be occurring at that time.

3) I did not overhunt stands--once or twice was it for each stand location, and never on back-to-back hunts.

4) I played the highest odds travel patterns as close to sanctuary cover as possible (often hunting within shooting distance of the edge of the cover).

"There is no reasoning someone out of a position he has not reasoned himself into." --Clive James

#3306439 - 07/30/13 11:46 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: MattR]
Diehard Hunter
CRAMP
12 Point

Originally Posted By: MattR

I agree. I think this is opne thing I need to work on. I think I see some good sign and get excited about it but then I want to just hunt it and hunt it hard. I know if I would of waited for better conditions last year I would of killed a mature buck.

Sometimes it is hard to hunt under optimal conditions unless you have a lot of time off. You have to hunt what you can and not worry about the days you can't go. Some of the better hunters I know seem like they almost have a stand or spot for every condition. And their best spots, they don't even go in unless everything lines up. That gives them the best chance to kill the buck that is in that location. It seems every year a deer ages the less chances they are going to give you to kill them. So, I think it has more to do with TIMING than TIME, as someone mentioned before.

So, maybe Patience and self control I should add to my list lol. I'm not an expert, and don't have tons of experience but it makes sense.

I think both of you took my post the wrong way. I am not suggesting that spending more time doing the wrong things will make you better. I am saying no matter how good you are, if you do not have the time to scout, if you do not have a flexible enough schedule to hunt the stands at the right time, and you do not have the time to spend on stand, you are not going to kill as many mature deer as someone that does have the time and flexibility.

People that kill these mature deer consistently, on their own, do not have the time constraints normal people have. Pure and simple. They have the extra time and flexibility to hunt when they need to hunt to kill that particular deer. I don't care how good your skill set is, if you do not have the time to scout that deer and hunt that deer when and where he is most vulnerable, you will not kill him except by pure luck.

#3306450 - 07/30/13 11:50 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Diehard Hunter]
BSK
Non-Typical

Diehard Hunter,

Sure, if you can't get out to hunt, you can't kill anything. But I know some sure 'nuff big buck killers who take a week off each year to big buck hunt. Is a week's vacation really that out of the question? I think too many hunters have the idea that the consistently successful are hunting every day of the year.

#3306463 - 07/30/13 11:57 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: BSK]
Diehard Hunter
CRAMP
12 Point

I case in point to my previous post: although I'm by no means a consistently successful mature buck hunter, for awhile, I did focus on killing mature bucks and I killed a number of them over an 8 year period. ALL OF THESE MATURE BUCKS WERE KILLED WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF TRYING TO KILL THEM. Now we've all seen on TV and read the articles about the guys who work all year to kill a specific buck and finally kill that buck on the last day of the season after months of working towards that goal, but this certainly hasn't been my experience.

But I was able to kill those mature bucks so quickly because I did a couple of things:

1) I waited to hunt them until the absolute best time to hunt mature bucks (just prior to peak breeding).

2) I had multiple stand set-ups so that when the best time came to hunt, I could hunt under any weather conditions or wind directions that might be occurring at that time.

3) I did not overhunt stands--once or twice was it for each stand location, and never on back-to-back hunts.

4) I played the highest odds travel patterns as close to sanctuary cover as possible (often hunting within shooting distance of the edge of the cover).

You,are the case I was suggesting.

1) you must have a very flexible work schedule.

2) you must have plenty of time before the season to scout those stand set ups and to learn the travel patterns of the deer.

3) Something I did not talk about......you have plenty of room to hunt without worrying about pressure from other hunters.

4) again, you have plenty of time to learn those travel patterns, and to learn where the sanctuary cover is. I bet you even had the time to create some of that cover.

Now I ask.....if I gave you a full time job, with no vacation time during the pre rut or rut, and you learned what days and hours you would be working one week in advance, how would you like your odds? Lets throw a couple of kids playing sports in there, and maybe you have a parent that needs you to help take care of them. You have the knowledge and ability, but now you don't have the time. What do you give up o kill that deer? Your parents? Your family? Your job?

#3306465 - 07/30/13 11:58 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: BSK]
Diehard Hunter
CRAMP
12 Point

Diehard Hunter,

Sure, if you can't get out to hunt, you can't kill anything. But I know some sure 'nuff big buck killers who take a week off each year to big buck hunt. Is a week's vacation really that out of the question? I think too many hunters have the idea that the consistently successful are hunting every day of the year.

A weeks vacation during prime time is totally out of the question for me....oh wait, vacation does not exist for me, because I get summers off. So yes. Same for every other teacher I know. Technically, I could take sick time, but if they found out, I would get fired.

#3306485 - 07/30/13 12:18 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Diehard Hunter]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

2) you must have plenty of time before the season to scout those stand set ups and to learn the travel patterns of the deer.

3) Something I did not talk about......you have plenty of room to hunt without worrying about pressure from other hunters.

4) again, you have plenty of time to learn those travel patterns, and to learn where the sanctuary cover is. I bet you even had the time to create some of that cover.

Now I ask.....if I gave you a full time job, with no vacation time during the pre rut or rut, and you learned what days and hours you would be working one week in advance, how would you like your odds? Lets throw a couple of kids playing sports in there, and maybe you have a parent that needs you to help take care of them. You have the knowledge and ability, but now you don't have the time. What do you give up o kill that deer? Your parents? Your family? Your job?

I think that, if deer hunting is absolutely your number one priority, then you figure it out. Maybe you don't have kids. Maybe you take a job that you are less than qualified for so that you have a flexible schedule. You make sacrifices. -not saying that's the best way to live life or that any one person should be cut out for it, but that's the reality of it. Many people who follow their passions seriously, forego or delay getting married, having kids, having health insurance, owning a house etc.

Example: Hunters often complain about not having anytime to hunt because they have to work as much as possible in order make their $$ truck payment. They bought an expensive truck for "hunting purposes", but they have to work all the time in order to pay for a truck which reduces their hunting time. If hunting is their priority, they would have made a different decision, but that is clearly not the case.

Many people complain that certain hunters have more time to hunt and that is why they are successful. True, time is important, but most hunters, even though they will not admit it, have 2, 3, or 4 priorities in front of hunting and that is just the reality of it. If you accept that your family and job are more important than hunting, then you have no reason to complain about it. That's just life.

When I lived in Nashville, I'd see a endless supply of musicians coming to town wanting to "make it' playing music professionally. For the most part, the ones who were successful were the one who had committed their lives to that goal and everything else is secondary. Day jobs can and will be quit the moment they get in the way. Period. Rent? Get roommates, sleep on couches. Priorities, determination and perseverance almost always pay off, but at a high cost.

Personally, I don't have the desire to make those kinds of sacrifices just to kill "big" deer when I can hunt a good amount, have fun doing it, and kill as many deer as I need to, all the while, still encounter (maybe not kill) mature bucks every season. I'd be much more interested in being a well rounded hunter and being exposed to different styles of hunting rather than the singular dedication of consistently killing mature bucks.

Wild & crazy, can't be stopped. Only the strong will survive.

Keep your knife sharp and your skillet greasy.

http://www.GoCarnivore.com

#3306501 - 07/30/13 12:33 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Diehard Hunter]
BSK
Non-Typical

Not at the time. I just took a week's vacation each year scheduled for the right calendar period of the rut.

Quote:

A couple of weekends post-hunt in February, a couple of weekends in August or September. is that really a lot? And by the way, I'm NOT a "sign" hunter. I hunt "best odds" terrain and habitat situations, regardless of sign, and could determine those locations long before the season started.

Quote:

I have family members that fly in from all over the country to hunt that same period. We have FAR more pressure on our property at that time than any of our neighbors.

Quote:

Yes, I'm hunting property I own and manage, and know VERY well. But being limited to just one property makes successful mature buck hunting MUCH harder. Look at the most successful mature buck hunters and you will find they hunt multiple properties and are always looking for new property. They hunt where the most mature bucks are at the time. I hunt where I hunt regardless of buck populations or age.

Quote:

I would not like them at all. If I were a "couple of weekends per year" deer hunter, I think my odds of consistently killing mature bucks would be close to nada.

But per the topic of this thread, what are traits of successful big buck killers? Another to add would be that pursuing these bucks is a passion to these people, and they make sacrifices in life to pursue their passion. However, that means SOME sacrifices. They do not have to be EXTRAORDINARY sacrifices. They don't have to have a job where they can leave on a whim every time the weather is right. But taking a week or two of vacation during the right time to hunt may be required. I don't consider this an extraordinary sacrifice. Many, many hunters do this every year.

#3306508 - 07/30/13 12:40 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Poser]
BSK
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Poser
I think that, if deer hunting is absolutely your number one priority, then you figure it out. Maybe you don't have kids. Maybe you take a job that you are less than qualified for so that you have a flexible schedule. You make sacrifices. -not saying that's the best way to live life or that any one person should be cut out for it, but that's the reality of it. Many people who follow their passions seriously, forego or delay getting married, having kids, having health insurance, owning a house etc.

And there you have it. You make sacrifices. For some, they make extreme sacrifices, but I've seen others be successful without what I would consider extreme sacrifices.

Although some may consider it extreme, before I got married I had a long conversation with my potential wife about just how important deer hunting was to me. I wanted her to understand this was not a pass-time or a hobby that could easily be pushed aside. Deer hunting was a lifestyle I was not going to give up. We talked about how we could live our lives and raise a family around this lifestyle. If she had not been able to understand and accept that about me, I would have never married her.

#3306514 - 07/30/13 12:46 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: BSK]
deerhunter10
10 Point

Loc: maury county tn

hunt smarter not harder. if you don't hunt smart and play the wind and understand what deer behavior is it doesn't matter how hard you hunt or how many hours you put in the stand you will not kill the mature deer year after year after year. you may luck up on some but you wont consistently kill them. also your property must hold mature deer and some properties don't. cant kill them if they aren't there.

#3306547 - 07/30/13 01:06 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: deerhunter10]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Let me add something else here, that has little to do with how much time one spends in the woods, but has had a lot to do with my success on taking mature bucks:

NOT hunting the best "sign".

What?

You see, like most, we are sharing the woods with other hunters, most of whom also notice the best big buck "sign". So where do more of the hunters tend to gravitate to do their hunting? Where they see or find the most big buck sign?

Now, BSK will call this tactic "spatial analysis". I just call it focusing in on those areas other hunters are not hunting (commonly because there is a lack of deer sign in those areas). It usually doesn't matter the reason why other hunters are avoiding these areas, but a common one is "too close to the road", or "deer wouldn't be there when there such better places for them to be".

Here's what happens.
OLDER deer are very quick to gravitate to the areas that offer the least human intrusion. These are the areas they spend most of their daylight hours --- the areas where other hunters hunt least.

How many times have we heard stories of novice hunters killing these monster bucks where no "experienced" hunter would have been hunting?

TIME and TIMING are typically important factors, but sometimes identifying other factors can trump all. Regarding any tactic, never say "never", never say "always". Just try to be versatile and not too focused on any one factor or tactic. Sometimes I hunt right where I find the most big buck sign. But I've killed more mature bucks where there wasn't any.

#3306554 - 07/30/13 01:11 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Wes Parrish]
BSK
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish
Now, BSK will call this tactic "spatial analysis". I just call it focusing in on those areas other hunters are not hunting (commonly because there is a lack of deer sign in those areas). It usually doesn't matter the reason why other hunters are avoiding these areas, but a common one is "too close to the road", or "deer wouldn't be there when there such better places for them to be".

As I've written about on this site many, many times, in areas that experience moderate to heavy hunting pressure, THE single most successful technique I use to kill mature bucks is to figure out where no one else is hunting, and HUNT THERE, sign or no sign. And often one of the reasons no one is hunting there is "no sign."

#3306570 - 07/30/13 01:26 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: BSK]
Headhunter
10 Point

As I've written about on this site many, many times, in areas that experience moderate to heavy hunting pressure, THE single most successful technique I use to kill mature bucks is to figure out where no one else is hunting, and HUNT THERE, sign or no sign. And often one of the reasons no one is hunting there is "no sign."

That can include and many times means a wide open area. Deer, especially mature bucks are great at hiding in the open.

#3306571 - 07/30/13 01:26 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: BSK]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Which kinda shoots to heck the idea that one must put in lots of time to find all the good sign and kill all the big bucks. \:D

Older deer (both mature bucks and does) simply and quickly gravitate to those areas where they are least disturbed ---- even when those areas are very open mature hardwoods almost void of cover beyond an occasional dead fallen tree ---- even when that means bedding 125 yards from a trail head where multiple hunters park their trucks!

P.S. For whatever reasons, deer do not seem too "disturbed" by passing vehicles, and will often bed within 75 yards of a major road with steady vehicle traffic.

#3306947 - 07/30/13 07:26 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Wes Parrish]
Roost 1
10 Point

Loc: KY

The guys I kno who consistently kill mature bucks on private land,are the guys that hunt the best places...they may not spend as much time hunting or scouting, they don't have too. Like someone said the more mature bucks you have the easier it is to kill one..
Now the guys I kno who consistently take mature bucks on public land.... Put lots of time in...and a little luck always helps.

Z7extreme
Savage 10ML 2
Remington 700P

#3306989 - 07/30/13 08:05 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Roost 1]
AT Hiker
6 Point

Loc: Clarksville, Tennessee

Every hunter I know that consistently kills "big" or mature bucks have one or two traits about themselves that other hunters dont, or dont posses in the right amount. Oddly, not one of these hunters share the same traits per say, i.e. one may have an excellent location to hunt that others simply cannot hunt, know the area well, kept pressure low and simply wanted to kill only mature deer. Another hunter I know seems to be able to walk onto to a piece of property and can kill a mature deer within the year, this guy is sloppy (smokes on stand,etc) but he is not married and has no kids and all he does is hunt and has a lot of places to hunt. Most of those other places he hunts he also shares with others that are not truly mature deer hunters, so he prob hunts the hunters on those occasions. Although this guy kills mature deer every year, he also takes his fair share of any legal deer. I honestly think this guy falls under the pure luck category. Another guy I know doesnt kill mature deer every year, but he gets at least one every 3 years or so and that is all he will shoot, unless he is invited on a doe hunt. He bowhunts most of his time, hunts properties that most of us can hunt but I think his attribute is he dedicates all his free time to knowing these areas and what is there, then he hunts them when the time is "right".

So with that said, I think there are generally two things that mature deer hunters have, some may have both. That is; 1.) They WANT to kill mature deer and will almost stop at nothing to do so (some poachers could fall into this as well) 2.) PURE LUCK, I know only a small percentage of mature deer hunters posses only this trait, but I am almost positive I know a guy who is just simply lucky. You could give him permission to hunt a heavily pressured piece of public land in east TN and he would kill a 180" in the first year, along with 10 doe and 2 spikes...this guy is just one of those guys (he also does not come across as a "pro" hunter or big buck hunter, this guy mainly hunts in jeans and drinks coffee with his cigs during the TN MZL opener.

In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
-John Muir

#3307082 - 07/30/13 09:20 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: AT Hiker]
Elmer
6 Point

Loc: Ft. Campbell/Montgomery co.

I just turned down a great job to keep the flexible one I have, I have no health insurance, hunting took a toll on a failed marriage, I am 29 and may never have the opportunity at children which to me is nothing short of a tragedy. I am addicted to giant whitetails. I'm ate up with it and ducks are not far behind.

I'm not the stereotype to would think either. I'm well educated and I have dated models, a miss tn, rich girls, good girls and really bad girls. When I was younger I was a well accomplished athlete. NOTHING makes me feel alive like the blood trail to my next buck or really feeling the crisp fall air 20 ft up mid morning in November after a good rain.

I have two 150s, three other p and y deer, two others over 200 lbs, and one highly pressured 11 year old all from the volunteer state. I get my deer, but it's at a high price and that's the lifestyle I choose. I have to work hard for every one I get, and to me it's worth it.

Mathews Reezen, CVA Wolf, 7mmWSM

#3307095 - 07/30/13 09:39 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Elmer]
JCDEERMAN
14 Point

Loc: NASHVILLE, TN

I agree with many on here. I will keep this short. The ones that I know that consistently kill mature deer are the ones that 1) hunt where they exist and 2) have the work schedule to hunt when they need to and 3) know the right times to be where they should be at that specific time. If you have and know these 3 things, you will be successful.

In God we trust

God bless the USA!

#3307305 - 07/31/13 07:35 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: JCDEERMAN]
Headhunter
10 Point

There is no way I am agreeing with Bowriter, but I feel the same way he does about this article.

#3307407 - 07/31/13 09:00 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: JCDEERMAN]
bowriter
Non-Typical

Loc: Lebanon,TN USA

Originally Posted By: JCDEERMAN
I agree with many on here. I will keep this short. The ones that I know that consistently kill mature deer are the ones that 1) hunt where they exist and 2) have the work schedule to hunt when they need to and 3) know the right times to be where they should be at that specific time. If you have and know these 3 things, you will be successful.

That is it. The rest is just recycled pasture designed to hype a book. And JC's #1 is the key. If you live or hunt where big bucks are, killing one does not take all the rest of that crap. All you really need is access and time.

Here is a sterling example. Bobby C. Lives in Chatham, IL. He hunts right behind his house in Sangamon County. His brother-in-law lives in central, IA. Bobby kills a mature buck, scoring over 135 every year in IL (He only bowhunts). About every other year, he kills one, 150 or above in IA. He may hunt six or seven days a year at most. The rest of the time, he is a tournament fisherman. The last time I was in his house, he had 12-mounted heads that all were over 150. I call that consistent. But you should see his fishing trophies.

Okay-I just realized this is tyhe wrong thread and not the one about the bokk. Poser posted that. Just copy and paste this over to that thread. That is what I am going to do.

Edited by bowriter (07/31/13 09:18 AM)

Constipation has ruined many a good day. Not as many as stupidity, though.

#3307444 - 07/31/13 09:26 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: JCDEERMAN]
MattR
8 Point

Pretty good discussion. There isn't 1 exclusive way to go about it. I don't care what any one says, I don't think time in the woods is as helpful as everyone thinks. If you are doing everything else right, time in the woods could lead to a lucky encounter but luck isn't consistant. Of course luck doesn't hurt but I don't think it is needed.

#3307450 - 07/31/13 09:33 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: MattR]
MattR
8 Point

lol bowriter. That cracked me up, at least you admitted it. Sorry for the misleading title

#3307457 - 07/31/13 09:40 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: MattR]
bowriter
Non-Typical

I am old, Matt, get confused easily.

Time in the woods can often be detrimental to killing a mature buck. If you don't know what you are doing, you can easily screw up an old buck.

Knowing when to hunt a stand is just as important as know where to hang it. A hunter that gets in a stand before daylight and hunts that same stand until dark, quite often ruins that stand. However, hunting two or three stands during that same time period may well payoff. Just as the hunter who goes walking around looking without knowing what he is looking for, often never finds what isn't there.

#3307469 - 07/31/13 09:47 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: bowriter]
BSK
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: bowriter
Just as the hunter who goes walking around looking without knowing what he is looking for, often never finds what isn't there.

Very well said!

#3307480 - 07/31/13 09:57 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: BSK]
bowriter
Non-Typical

Unfortunately, so many will never understand.

Second sentence: If it is not there, you can't find it and if you keep looking for it, it may never be there.

#3307481 - 07/31/13 09:57 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: bowriter]
MattR
8 Point

Originally Posted By: JCDEERMAN

That is it. The rest is just recycled pasture designed to hype a book. And JC's #1 is the key. If you live or hunt where big bucks are, killing one does not take all the rest of that crap. All you really need is access and time.

Here is a sterling example. Bobby C. Lives in Chatham, IL. He hunts right behind his house in Sangamon County. His brother-in-law lives in central, IA. Bobby kills a mature buck, scoring over 135 every year in IL (He only bowhunts). About every other year, he kills one, 150 or above in IA. He may hunt six or seven days a year at most. The rest of the time, he is a tournament fisherman. The last time I was in his house, he had 12-mounted heads that all were over 150. I call that consistent. But you should see his fishing trophies.

Okay-I just realized this is the wrong thread and not the one about the bokk. Poser posted that. Just copy and paste this over to that thread. That is what I am going to do.

Well if you are on a hot bed of mature bucks of course all of that isn't needed. But if your in Tn that likely isn't the case. I'm not saying all of those things the guy listed were something that you "have to have" to kill mature deer but I can understand some of what he was saying.

#3307505 - 07/31/13 10:22 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: bowriter]
MattR
8 Point

A hunter that gets in a stand before daylight and hunts that same stand until dark, quite often ruins that stand. However, hunting two or three stands during that same time period may well payoff.

I would figure that getting down your stand and moving to another location would be too much noise. Can you elaborate on why stayuing longer can ruin a stand? I'm not trying to say your wrong at all, just trying to learn.

#3307534 - 07/31/13 10:39 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: MattR]
bowriter
Non-Typical

I'll try to keep this short. Most stands are not all day stands even though a hunter may think so. Most are morning/evening or morning or evening. A few, if you have done your homework are midday stands. Therefore, you can see the advisability of hunting the stand at the optimum time.

If you sit in a stand all day, your scent covers the area and every hour you remain, the more your chances go down. Of course, there are exceptions and even more so when gun hunting. I have never been in favor of a 4-hour lull in hunting activity. The last time I was in Canada, I refused to hnt the same stand all day even though that is the custom up there. Their reasoning is quite simple. That way, the guides don't have to come get you.

If a deer is not there to hear you, it does not matter how much noise you make getting down. When I was serious about hunting mature bucks, during the rut, I usually hunted three or four stands a day, often, on different properties. It worked well for me.

Second sentence: If it is not there, you can't find it and if you keep looking for it, it may never be there. If a mature buck is not in your hunting area and you keep scouting for him, it is likely he may never be there because you have "boogered" the area. This may be applied in many scenarios.

#3307612 - 07/31/13 11:41 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: bowriter]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Most stands are not all day stands even though a hunter may think so. Most are morning/evening or morning or evening. A few, if you have done your homework are midday stands. Therefore, you can see the advisability of hunting the stand at the optimum time.

If you sit in a stand all day, your scent covers the area and every hour you remain, the more your chances go down. Of course, there are exceptions and even more so when gun hunting.

IMO, during the rut peak, a lot more stand locations become "all day" stands. And it you seek to hunt all day stand locations (even outside the rut peak), I believe you will generally increase your odds at mature bucks.

Not saying Bowriter's statements aren't often true, just that the value of an all-day sit is being understated, imo. One of the "tricks" to minimizing the scent issue is to hunt higher and/or a little further distance from where the deer should normally come by (that's why Bowriter referenced more exceptions when gun hunting).

To find the ideal balance, I often hunt a stand spot until 12:30 pm or 1:00 pm, then use approximately an hour or so to relocate to what I believe to be a better late evening location. However, outside the rut, most of the all-day stand spots are usually in the edge of bedding areas, and any coming & going outside the cover of darkness can do more harm than good. For whatever reasons, deer are less disturbed by human noise and movement when it's dark.

#3307613 - 07/31/13 11:44 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Wes Parrish]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Most stands are not all day stands even though a hunter may think so. Most are morning/evening or morning or evening. A few, if you have done your homework are midday stands. Therefore, you can see the advisability of hunting the stand at the optimum time.

If you sit in a stand all day, your scent covers the area and every hour you remain, the more your chances go down. Of course, there are exceptions and even more so when gun hunting.

IMO, during the rut peak, a lot more stand locations become "all day" stands. And it you seek to hunt all day stand locations (even outside the rut peak), I believe you will generally increase your odds at mature bucks.

Not saying Bowriter's statements aren't often true, just that the value of an all-day sit is being understated, imo. One of the "tricks" to minimizing the scent issue is to hunt higher and/or a little further distance from where the deer should normally come by (that's why Bowriter referenced more exceptions when gun hunting).

To find the ideal balance, I often hunt a stand spot until 12:30 pm or 1:00 pm, then use approximately an hour or so to relocate to what I believe to be a better late evening location. However, outside the rut, most of the all-day stand spots are usually in the edge of bedding areas, and any coming & going outside the cover of darkness can do more harm than good. For whatever reasons, deer are less disturbed by human noise and movement when it's dark.

I agree with Wes. Plus, getting down and moving from one stand to the next spreads scent around, so instead of having one stand contaminated with scent, you have 3.

#3307623 - 07/31/13 12:04 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: bowriter]
MattR
8 Point

I guess I just need to figure out a little more on when is the best time to hunt my stands.It is hard for me to figure that out because it is in east tn and I can't go out there as often as I would like. So, I can't run my cams like I want to and can't put in the work I need to, to be able to figure out when and where they are going. I know the place I am wanting to hunt has deer, it has probably 50+ rubs in the area half the size of a football field. I just haven't got it figured out like I need to and I don't want to booger the area

#3307637 - 07/31/13 12:27 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Wes Parrish]
BSK
Non-Typical

I think that's very location specific.

#3307653 - 07/31/13 12:44 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: BSK]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

I speak in generalities, but MOST stand locations become good all-day spots during the peak of the rut.

I also know that many deer decide to move in mid-morning, noonish, and mid-afternoon because they were "disturbed" by another hunter who didn't stay put. Or in some cases, had become aware of a particular hunter's routine of leaving, say at 10:00 am, then felt safe to move around a bit during mid-day.

#3307888 - 07/31/13 04:06 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Wes Parrish]
bowriter
Non-Typical

I am a proponent of hunting all day, just not from the same stand. I no longer do it for two reasons...Make that three.

1-As a genral rule, I don't have to.
2-I no longer care if I kill anything or not.
3-I no longer wnat to.

#3307903 - 07/31/13 04:20 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: bowriter]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

At the same time, there are definitely people who serially kill mature bucks out from under the noses of other hunters -either on public land or clubs shared with other hunters. They serially kill bucks of a caliber that most area hunters consider "impossible" for the area. Sure, most experienced hunters can kill mature bucks serially on managed properties, but to do that on a consistent basis where everyone else fails (fails to even know these bucks exists) is what is impressive to me. My understanding of the article was that these are the types of hunters we are profiling.

#3307904 - 07/31/13 04:21 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: Wes Parrish]
BSK
Non-Typical

I speak in generalities, but MOST stand locations become good all-day spots during the peak of the rut.

Again, depends on the property. I've seen properties where mature bucks WILL move in mid-day, especially around the rut and under early and late hunting pressure. And then I've seen properties where they never move mid-day, under any circumstances.

#3307924 - 07/31/13 04:41 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: BSK]
bowriter
Non-Typical

In the Midwest where most bucks get a lot of pressure, one prime tactic often overlooked is late season hunting from 11 a.m. till about two p.m. I have done quite well hunting travel trails in December doing this. One of my prime spots was a narrow ridge between two picked cornfields. It was thickly wooded and gnarly to walk through but I had two great stands that were only hunted late season and midday. Both produced well.

#3309398 - 08/02/13 01:48 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: bowriter]
156p&y
10 Point

Loc: Franklin Tn

In the Midwest where most bucks get a lot of pressure, one prime tactic often overlooked is late season hunting from 11 a.m. till about two p.m. I have done quite well hunting travel trails in December doing this. One of my prime spots was a narrow ridge between two picked cornfields. It was thickly wooded and gnarly to walk through but I had two great stands that were only hunted late season and midday. Both produced well.

That is one of the best tactics ever. If can't kill the deer I'm after before or during the chase phase I just let him go. One thing I have noticed is that after the rut and in the December months the deer will behave almost like summer, all you have to do is find the food source and the bedding area. And just wait for the right wind and weather pattern, and only hunt him during these times.

The absolute worst thing you can do is hunt every opportunity you get, only because it is not going to be the best in most cases.

#3309483 - 08/02/13 07:09 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: 156p&y]
10 Point

Hunting prime mature buck (i.e.-does) during "peak rut" times sounds GREAT. I wish we all had property where we could do this.

In the real world of blue collar hunting, and without a family that has the means to own land, this is rarely the case.

And when I say "peak rut" I assume we are all referring the the peak chasing phase when many really old bucks are on their feet cruising.

There are SIX seasoned hunters in our "camp". We have all been at it together for nearly THIRTY years. We all have good friends who hunt and wander into "camp" from time to time who are also seasoned hunters. Together we network our sightings via cell phone and have been doing so since we got cell phones in 1991.
There are upwards of twenty of us (friends) total. Before cell phones it was info exchange in camp, roadside, or via hard line phone.

Collectively we cover States like Ohio, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama. All of us make our home in Tennessee. Hamilton County, Sumner County, and Meigs County are our homes.

I have hunted all these states except Ohio.

Almost all of this was Public land hunting that anyone could afford.

In over 3 DECADES of hunting some of the best public land one could hope for, I can count the number of times I have seen "peak rut" behavior on ONE hand. And that is probably one finger better than most of my friends.

I do have contacts who hunt private properties in PRIME areas such as the "Golden Triangle" of Adams, Pike, and Brown county Illinois, who report things a little differently. Like regular sightings of chases during the rut. I also have friends who hunt Rutherford, Sumner, Montgomery, and Wilson who also give similar reports.

The VAST MAJORITY of reports collectively gained throughout the season, year in and year out, are reports of a "trickle" rut.
This term has become synonymous with almost all the areas we hunt, and have hunted.

I do not think there is ANY hunter/biologists who can make many blanket statements, (especially when it comes to the rut) about deer behavior that is applicable for any kind of majority, let alone ALL, hunters in all areas.

Except to say that deer behavior is most definitely AREA SPECIFIC for that particular herd, in that kind of area.

And to learn that behavior, one must spend a bunch of time there.

So unless the author of posted statement has spent time and is talking specifically about the area I am hunting, at least within the same or adjacent County and on similar land, I don't get too excited about what they report.

In other words, when it comes to mature serial buck killing (large antlers included), give me an experienced, skilled hunter, whose main focus is to kill older aged class bucks, who has access to an Alpha soil region on reasonably undisturbed ground, and I will "often" show you a "mature serial buck killer",
or at least a mature buck "sighter".

Take that same hunter and put him on land without alpha soils, on land where deer are HIGHLY pressured, and I will show you a hunter who is rarely as successful. (of course there are exceptions in both cases)

Edited by 102 (08/02/13 12:48 PM)
SCAPAS.stay calm and pick a spot.

#3309645 - 08/02/13 09:20 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: 102]
passthrough76
4 Point

Loc: Middle, TN

time + opportunity / persistency = serial big buck killer

#3309708 - 08/02/13 10:25 AM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: 156p&y]
Mike Belt
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Lakeland, Tn.

For those hunters not fortunate enough to have the hunting time available to be able to hunt particular stand locations only when the wind and other conditions are right, well I guess you just have to do what you have to do and hope for the best. For those that are able to wait for favorable conditions (whether they do or not), then patience is a virtue. The number 1 thing I do on a pre-hunt is to check wind predictions. This advance knowledge of wind direction coupled with a working knowledge of thermals and how each reacts to the immediate terrain features dictates my hunting location. I do this for today's hunt at all times of the day as well as for the next few days. When these predictions are right they can sometimes be the difference between seeing deer traveling where I expect them to or not without being winded by them. This advance knowledge of wind direction can also be useful when scouting during hunting season, finding a new promising area, and picking a stand site to possibly be hunted in the very, very near future.

I agree that there are locations that may strictly be morning stand sites or evening stand sites. This "pre wind" knowledge allows me to be able to make the advance plans for switching from one of these wind friendly huntable areas to another. It may also dictate shifting my stand location (even if only 100 yards) during the same hunt at a certain time of the day.

In my opinion you can really begin "over-thinking" deer hunting. Sometimes that pays off but in all likelihood, when you aren't successful for a period of time or throughout a season you really begin second guessing yourself and that over-thinking turns into under achieving. This can lead to you grasping at straws and you begin doubting everything you think you know. (How's that for over-thinking over-thinking)? Still, you can't omit certain aspects of hunting, and with all other things basically done correctly, wind direction should be a hunter's primary concern.

#3309977 - 08/02/13 04:02 PM Re: Serial Mature Buck Killer !! Opinions? [Re: 102]
Headhunter
10 Point

Originally Posted By: 102
Hunting prime mature buck (i.e.-does) during "peak rut" times sounds GREAT. I wish we all had property where we could do this.

In the real world of blue collar hunting, and without a family that has the means to own land, this is rarely the case.

And when I say "peak rut" I assume we are all referring the the peak chasing phase when many really old bucks are on their feet cruising.

There are SIX seasoned hunters in our "camp". We have all been at it together for nearly THIRTY years. We all have good friends who hunt and wander into "camp" from time to time who are also seasoned hunters. Together we network our sightings via cell phone and have been doing so since we got cell phones in 1991.
There are upwards of twenty of us (friends) total. Before cell phones it was info exchange in camp, roadside, or via hard line phone.

Collectively we cover States like Ohio, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama. All of us make our home in Tennessee. Hamilton County, Sumner County, and Meigs County are our homes.

I have hunted all these states except Ohio.

Almost all of this was Public land hunting that anyone could afford.

In over 3 DECADES of hunting some of the best public land one could hope for, I can count the number of times I have seen "peak rut" behavior on ONE hand. And that is probably one finger better than most of my friends.

I do have contacts who hunt private properties in PRIME areas such as the "Golden Triangle" of Adams, Pike, and Brown county Illinois, who report things a little differently. Like regular sightings of chases during the rut. I also have friends who hunt Rutherford, Sumner, Montgomery, and Wilson who also give similar reports.

The VAST MAJORITY of reports collectively gained throughout the season, year in and year out, are reports of a "trickle" rut.
This term has become synonymous with almost all the areas we hunt, and have hunted.

I do not think there is ANY hunter/biologists who can make many blanket statements, (especially when it comes to the rut) about deer behavior that is applicable for any kind of majority, let alone ALL, hunters in all areas.

Except to say that deer behavior is most definitely AREA SPECIFIC for that particular herd, in that kind of area.

And to learn that behavior, one must spend a bunch of time there.

So unless the author of posted statement has spent time and is talking specifically about the area I am hunting, at least within the same or adjacent County and on similar land, I don't get too excited about what they report.

In other words, when it comes to mature serial buck killing (large antlers included), give me an experienced, skilled hunter, whose main focus is to kill older aged class bucks, who has access to an Alpha soil region on reasonably undisturbed ground, and I will "often" show you a "mature serial buck killer",
or at least a mature buck "sighter".

Take that same hunter and put him on land without alpha soils, on land where deer are HIGHLY pressured, and I will show you a hunter who is rarely as successful. (of course there are exceptions in both cases)

Great post. I will add it seems that in Rutherford county that neighboring farms can have different ruts IF they even have one. Amazing how the guys who hunt only 1 mile as the crow flies see completely different activity than we do.

Also I still wonder if the absence of a rut has anything to do with way too many does. I have been asked to cull does on large fenced areas. One was right after the fence was erected. First 2 years, rarely saw a buck and definitely no good bucks (I saw one good one, a giant but that was it). We only killed mature does, meaning look for a family group and shoot the "momma". Zero bucks were killed (3 or 4 button bucks, I did not kill any but there were a few killed), happens when trying to kill over 100 does in a season, large group of hunters and it took a while. The second year, no bucks killed, zero, and saw several bucks and several in the 150 class. After that, with doe control, you could literally hit 2 hard pieces of wood together and you better get ready because a buck or bucks were going to show quickly. Only during a couple weeks period though. After that the bucks became just like bucks anywhere else and seemed hard to see. I never killed a buck and never wanted to. This landowner was getting way more than I could afford to pay and I enjoy killing does as much, if not more than I do killing a buck. I watched many bucks in 150 and better bucks while culling does and it was cool. Never was even a thought to shoot a buck though.

That is one reason I have always supported Tennesee's doe limits.
I always wonder if it would help if there were fewer does.

Edited by Headhunter (08/02/13 04:06 PM)

Page all of 6 12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Tennessee Todd, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
JPG3, red arrow, ICUFLY, east_tn_gk, cruiser sailor
13210 Registered Users
Who's Online
10 registered (Jcalder, mossyoakmantn, Zulu, chrmayo, dogman, Country1, 1 invisible) and 35 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13210 Members
42 Forums
91626 Topics
1070945 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.093 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.