Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#3305957 - 07/29/13 09:20 PM Re: Advice needed with bullying boss (long read) [Re: moondawg]
Outdoor Lady
16 Point

Loc: Maynardville, Tn

Find something else & don't look back.

"Outdoor Lady"

#3305958 - 07/29/13 09:22 PM Re: Advice needed with bullying boss (long read) [Re: BlackBelt]
Crow Terminator
TnDeer Old Timer
14 Point

Loc: McMinn County

Except for the racial part...Mrs Boss sounds like every boss I have ever worked for. I think it just comes with the territory...aka the requirements to be a boss to be like that.
#3305989 - 07/29/13 09:51 PM Re: Advice needed with bullying boss (long read) [Re: Wildcat]
Whitehorse
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Pegram TN USA

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
Keep the records but ONLY USE THEM IF YOU HAVE TOO>

From what I understand she is in training and plans to work for that same company and maybe later go to a different company, is that right????

If so guess what?? If your wife uses the records against Mrs Boss might get fired but then so will your wife. Not at the same time but later they will want her gone and will look for a different reason to fire her.

I hope your wife can put up with it as long as she needs to until she can move on away from Mrs Boss.

If your wife wants to leave that company then leave now.

Have to agree, documenting is key, big time. I would also suspect the boss's boss is not as clueless as one would imagine, though I would really worry if the boss's boss knows about the racial stuff - that could bankrupt a business.

#3306001 - 07/29/13 10:08 PM Re: Advice needed with bullying boss (long read) [Re: Whitehorse]
94user
8 Point

Loc: Millington, Tn

Slap the snot outta her while no one else is around then quit.

#3306017 - 07/29/13 10:24 PM Re: Advice needed with bullying boss (long read) [Re: 94user]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

Originally Posted By: 94user
Slap the snot outta her while no one else is around then quit.

I've told my wife that I do NOT want to meet her. I won't tolerate being talked down to. I'd hate to have to hurt Mrs. Boss' feelings..at this point, I'm quite capable of it.

My wife says there are good days, and there are bad days. It just seems like there's more bad days. Coming home crying, hating life, and just being generally unhappy. It just isn't worth it.

#3306079 - 07/30/13 04:52 AM Re: Advice needed with bullying boss (long read) [Re: moondawg]
Viper (tp)
14 Point

Loc: greenfield, tenn.

I have been in 3 of these situations, and I leaned him over his desk with my fist clenched and stuffed mt time sheet in his pocket and told him were to stick it and quit.

I got a job at a construction site and had a worthless azz foreman I had to deal with, and I told him were he could stick it also.

Know I have been at my job know for almost 25 yrs, and had a fella ride me like a mule for several of them.But Moondog I told that SOB straight to his face that his sorry azz wasn't going to run me off, he was going to have to fire me, but he couldn't because I done my job to the letter, and when ever I could prove him wrong in front of other people I did. Funny how they act when the shoe is on the other foot. \:\/

My advise to your wife is, if she likes the job develope the additude that she ain't going to get under your skin, yes its very tuff to do, but people like that has to be confronted sometimes just to let them know, you know this young lady has a strong will about her.

Good luck to your wife man, its hill dealing with these people, but she will haave to choose her path to deal with her, that is if she really likes the job. ;\)

#3306540 - 07/30/13 01:04 PM Re: Advice needed with bullying boss (long read) [Re: moondawg]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Originally Posted By: moondawg
My wife says there are good days, and there are bad days. It just seems like there's more bad days. Coming home crying, hating life, and just being generally unhappy. It just isn't worth it.

Have your wife talk to my wife.....

A few months back, mine quite her job of 11 years because of all the BS involved (stress, coming home crying, working from home UNPAID, working through lunch UNPAID) and the way management had been "running" the company over the last couple of years.... When enough is enough, it's enough. You would think after an employee of 11 years walked out and several other employees quit or asked to be demoted, the board would take notice!!

#3306543 - 07/30/13 01:04 PM Re: Advice needed with bullying boss (long read) [Re: Viper (tp)]
Bowdacious
Skillet
16 Point

Loc: over here

Document as much as possible. Especially the racial comments and bias. No way would I take that kind of abuse. They would eventually get to fire me at which time I would give my documentation to the unemployment folks and the EEOC.
And Paula Deen got ripped to shreds for a 27 year old comment?

There is a difference between being proud and being conceited

Beware the skillet ---O

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
5 registered (FULLDRAWXX75, whitt, snaildarter, pse2, wireman) and 74 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180120 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.005 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.