Tndeer Logo

Page 8 of 8 « First<45678
Topic Options
#3305727 - 07/29/13 06:04 PM Re: The Take Your Dog Everywhere Revolution [Re: BSK]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Originally Posted By: BSK
 Originally Posted By: deerhunter10
imo for the most part not always but if a person gets attacked they usually provoked it some how. not always but most of the time.

Sorry deerhunter10, but that's the dumbest thing I've seen you post. Read up on dog attacks.

I agree with BSK. I'm a dog lover, but most attack victims do not provoke the attack.

#3305839 - 07/29/13 07:53 PM Re: The Take Your Dog Everywhere Revolution [Re: farmin68]
Piddler
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: Townsend Tn

I think dogs enjoy their time alone at home, instead of being drug everywhere.
#3306021 - 07/29/13 10:31 PM Re: The Take Your Dog Everywhere Revolution [Re: farmin68]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

Originally Posted By: farmin68
 Originally Posted By: BSK
 Originally Posted By: deerhunter10
imo for the most part not always but if a person gets attacked they usually provoked it some how. not always but most of the time.

Sorry deerhunter10, but that's the dumbest thing I've seen you post. Read up on dog attacks.

I agree with BSK. I'm a dog lover, but most attack victims do not provoke the attack.

My brother had 3 dogs at once one time. The two oldest ones got into it...the oldest one was old and cranky and ended up fighing with the younger one. My brother tried stepping in between them and the oldest dog attacked my brother. Not the smartest move my brother made. From what my brother said, the younger dog was trying to protect him from the oldest dog. But he ended up going to the ER. My mom said that he was in shock from it, and got bit in several places and lost a little blood from it.

The oldest dog ended up getting put down. My ex SIL was crying because of it...never mind that the dog attacked her husband--my brother.

#3306028 - 07/29/13 10:40 PM Re: The Take Your Dog Everywhere Revolution [Re: moondawg]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: moondawg
...My brother had 3 dogs at once one time. The two oldest ones got into it...the oldest one was old and cranky and ended up fighing with the younger one. My brother tried stepping in between them and the oldest dog attacked my brother. Not the smartest move my brother made. From what my brother said, the younger dog was trying to protect him from the oldest dog. But he ended up going to the ER. My mom said that he was in shock from it, and got bit in several places and lost a little blood from it.

The oldest dog ended up getting put down. My ex SIL was crying because of it...never mind that the dog attacked her husband--my brother.

"Ex" being the operative term here.

#3306031 - 07/29/13 10:42 PM Re: The Take Your Dog Everywhere Revolution [Re: Bambi Buster]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
 Originally Posted By: moondawg
...My brother had 3 dogs at once one time. The two oldest ones got into it...the oldest one was old and cranky and ended up fighing with the younger one. My brother tried stepping in between them and the oldest dog attacked my brother. Not the smartest move my brother made. From what my brother said, the younger dog was trying to protect him from the oldest dog. But he ended up going to the ER. My mom said that he was in shock from it, and got bit in several places and lost a little blood from it.

"Ex" being the operative term here.
Yep. They eventually divorced. I think he came out better because of it.

Page 8 of 8 « First<45678

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
UTRok16, ljhhunt3, perchjerkin, camohunter3, mtd
13273 Registered Users
Who's Online
46 registered (mjac, MUP, bobby3, downthebrown, postal rage, JWW4, 7 invisible) and 76 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13273 Members
42 Forums
93073 Topics
1087584 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.1 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.