Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 14 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3301339 - 07/24/13 10:16 PM Best hunting lie you've ever heard
Poleaxe
8 Point

Loc: Etowah Tennessee

I know everyone has heard some crazy story in their lives that you never forget and tell others for a good laugh like it was hearing it for the first time. Whats some of yours?

I had a fellow co-worker once tell us that several years back had hernia surgery thus restricting him from lifting heavy weight. He was bow hunting and saw a doe so he placed his pin and purposely sent the arrow flying right up her butt and watched her collapse. Got down gathered his things and walked over to her and he said he lifted up on the arrow shift that was sticking out and she stood up and he walked her all the way back to the truck and popped the tail gate and lifted up on the arrow and she jumped in the bed of the truck and he then pulled the arrow out and she died perfectly in the back of the truck.

Let's hear yours.

#3301344 - 07/24/13 10:24 PM Re: Best hunting lie you've ever heard [Re: Poleaxe]
diamond hunter
6 Point

Loc: Goodlettsville Tennessee USA

lol

#3301364 - 07/24/13 11:32 PM Re: Best hunting lie you've ever heard [Re: diamond hunter]
deerhunter10
10 Point

Loc: maury county tn

content Online
hahaha that's probably the craziest lie ive ever heard.

#3301369 - 07/24/13 11:47 PM Re: Best hunting lie you've ever heard [Re: deerhunter10]
catman529
spiderboy
16 Point

Loc: Franklin TN

confused Online
LOL \:D that's got to be the best I have heard too.

#3301399 - 07/25/13 01:33 AM Re: Best hunting lie you've ever heard [Re: catman529]
Poleaxe
8 Point

Loc: Etowah Tennessee

This guy was famous for his fibs. He would get mad if u laughed at him. Thisiisn't hunting but the same guys said he was mowing his yard and ran over a frog. Puzzled he was after no guts and legs came out of the mower. So he stopped immediately and got down with the blade still on and looked and the Frog was hopping the blade to keep from getting cut.
#3301406 - 07/25/13 04:21 AM Re: Best hunting lie you've ever heard [Re: Poleaxe]
Columbia Scott
6 Point

Loc: Columbia, Tennessee

Yeah, that's a doozie.

#3301566 - 07/25/13 08:17 AM Re: Best hunting lie you've ever heard [Re: Columbia Scott]
Eric Kilby
10 Point

Loc: Tellico Plains

Sounds like he could make some money writing stories

#3301581 - 07/25/13 08:35 AM Re: Best hunting lie you've ever heard [Re: Poleaxe]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Not really a "hunting" lie.... but does involve the outdoors....

Back in the day, while I was still working construction, we were working on a jobsite building a road and digging some dump-pits for a local plant.

My supervisor knew a guy that had a pet python. The friend gave him the pythons shed skin for my supervisors grandson to take to school for show & tell. While working on this specific site, rattlesnakes got ran over from time to time.... one such snake was left under the fuel wagon for a few days as a reminder to watch where you were walking.

Well my supervisor got the idea to pull a prank on the safety guy. He placed that python shed out on a pile of old utility poles and when the safety guy came around checking on things that morning.... "casually" brought that snake skin to his attention. Guy freaked out about how big that "rattlesnake" would be.... but was told the story after the laughing stopped.... and then the safety guy took the skin to his office.

That afternoon the safety guy came around with it and gave it back to my supervisor..... told him not to bring it back. Said no telling how many hours of lost time were from plant workers coming in and out of his office to look at that "rattlesnake" skin.... He also said the grounds workers were tore all to pieces and threatening to quit on the spot unless they got a raise in the name of "hazardous conditions" pay.

Your compassion is a weakness your enemies will not share.

#3301589 - 07/25/13 08:40 AM Re: Best hunting lie you've ever heard [Re: Eric Kilby]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

content Online
Not a tall tale but kind of a funny....last year I shot a doe with my muzzleloader late in the evening. My buddy and I couldn't find it. My son and 4 year old grandson came in that night and bright and early we all went out to look for the doe.

After about an hour my son found it. A bobcat had covered it up and chewed on it's hind leg. As we drug it up to a field my grandson said "him shot in da leg"...we tried to explained to him that it was shot through the lungs and a bobcat chewed on it's leg but he insisted.

My middle son showed up at noon and my grandson went straight to him and said "Poppy shot da deers in da leg"...son said "was it limping"...grandson said (after rolling his eyes)"no...him dead"

Eventus stultorum magister

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#3301591 - 07/25/13 08:42 AM Re: Best hunting lie you've ever heard [Re: Poleaxe]
redblood
16 Point

Loc: Lewisburg

Originally Posted By: Poleaxe
I know everyone has heard some crazy story in their lives that you never forget and tell others for a good laugh like it was hearing it for the first time. Whats some of yours?

I had a fellow co-worker once tell us that several years back had hernia surgery thus restricting him from lifting heavy weight. He was bow hunting and saw a doe so he placed his pin and purposely sent the arrow flying right up her butt and watched her collapse. Got down gathered his things and walked over to her and he said he lifted up on the arrow shift that was sticking out and she stood up and he walked her all the way back to the truck and popped the tail gate and lifted up on the arrow and she jumped in the bed of the truck and he then pulled the arrow out and she died perfectly in the back of the truck.

Let's hear yours.

that is crazy and somewhat disturbing

Page 1 of 14 12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Tennessee Todd, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer, Deer slayer85, Deadeye14
13111 Registered Users
Who's Online
103 registered (arctic_cat, barkscaler, 308 warbird, Hunter 257W, ZachMarkus, OldFart, 13 invisible) and 170 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13111 Members
42 Forums
89143 Topics
1042557 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.235 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.