Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#3300149 - 07/23/13 08:26 PM Re: Bizarre Editorial About TWRA Officers [Re: scn]
RUGER Administrator
Bambi Killa
Non-Typical

Loc: TN

I tried for 15 minutes to register but it won't let me.

I really don't know how to express myself without sounding like a drunk redneck.

I think BSK said it best.
He is trying his best to capitilize on current race issues and boost ratings or sales or whatever.

If I met him face to face I could express myself better.

Basically he is a coward, ignorant piece of trash.

#3300156 - 07/23/13 08:30 PM Re: Bizarre Editorial About TWRA Officers [Re: RUGER]
KPH
10 Point

Loc: Hendersonville Tenn

Originally Posted By: RUGER

I really don't know how to express myself without sounding like a drunk redneck.

He is trying his best to capitilize on current race issues and boost ratings or sales or whatever.

Me too it wouldn't let me in, guess they had enough drunk rednecks for one day.

#3300167 - 07/23/13 08:34 PM Re: Bizarre Editorial About TWRA Officers [Re: Diehard Hunter]
scn
14 Point

Loc: Brentwood, TN US

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Diehard Hunter
 Originally Posted By: scn
Thank you. I'll check in with them as well.

The carp, if purchased from a commercial fisherman or commercial fish deal would be legal. If taken by sport fishermen or bow fishing-illegal.

The striper is illegal if it is striped bass. If it is striped bass x white bass cross (hybrid) from an aquaculture source, it is legal. We've seen some live and on ice hybrids at asian markets in Memphis that were legal. Most are in the 1-4# range. If they were much larger than that, my guess would be illegal striped bass.

The largemouth bass are 100% illegal.

The illegal sale of gamefish is a statewide problem in both ethnic and traditional markets. If anybody runs across such, if they will give me a call at (615) 781-6580 I'll get it checked out.

Some of the stuff we check on turns out to be legal, or at least they have paperwork to cover it. But, some of it is illegal fish coming from our waters.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

I will be in that store tomorrow, my wife wants to go. I will look around and give you a call. From what I have heard, they have some other questionable items like snake heads (reptile not fish) for sale.

Thanks!

#3300179 - 07/23/13 08:46 PM Re: Bizarre Editorial About TWRA Officers [Re: scn]
RUGER Administrator
Bambi Killa
Non-Typical

Loc: TN

I got in.

As I said, he disgusts me.

Wonder who his boss is?

#3300182 - 07/23/13 08:47 PM Re: Bizarre Editorial About TWRA Officers [Re: RUGER]
Deer Assassin
Non-Typical

Loc: Kingston Springs

Originally Posted By: RUGER

ditto

Spending money I dont have

on things I dont need

to impress people I dont know

#3300184 - 07/23/13 08:49 PM Re: Bizarre Editorial About TWRA Officers [Re: scn]
Sako
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

The carp, if purchased from a commercial fisherman or commercial fish deal would be legal. If taken by sport fishermen or bow fishing-illegal.

The striper is illegal if it is striped bass. If it is striped bass x white bass cross (hybrid) from an aquaculture source, it is legal. We've seen some live and on ice hybrids at asian markets in Memphis that were legal. Most are in the 1-4# range. If they were much larger than that, my guess would be illegal striped bass.

The illegal sale of gamefish is a statewide problem in both ethnic and traditional markets. If anybody runs across such, if they will give me a call at (615) 781-6580 I'll get it checked out.

Some of the stuff we check on turns out to be legal, or at least they have paperwork to cover it. But, some of it is illegal fish coming from our waters.

I will be in that store tomorrow, my wife wants to go. I will look around and give you a call. From what I have heard, they have some other questionable items like snake heads (reptile not fish) for sale.

Thanks!

Thanks for the clarification and thanks for checking them out... They had a fairly large Strip or hybrid bass in a tank in the back probably wound 10lbs or so live.... smaller ones on ice... Did not look specifically at the lines to know if they were white or strip... however, down on the left of the cases (towards where the crab and crawfish end) were where the largemouth bass were.

#3300188 - 07/23/13 08:50 PM Re: Bizarre Editorial About TWRA Officers [Re: Diehard Hunter]
Sako
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

They do sell some weird stuff for sure....

#3300279 - 07/23/13 10:39 PM Re: Bizarre Editorial About TWRA Officers [Re: tickweed]
W.Seay
14 Point

Loc: Collierville,TN.

Originally Posted By: tickweed
TWRA was doing their job. Plain, simple.

X2

#3300318 - 07/24/13 12:46 AM Re: Bizarre Editorial About TWRA Officers [Re: doubledownranch]
Poleaxe
8 Point

Loc: Etowah Tennessee

Did anybody not catch the "Hemingway" comment? I mean come on that shows what kind of panzy he is right there. Wonder if he's ever heard a man squeal like a pig? Could anybody guess how many times he was whipped after school?

Yes those weirdos sell some crazy stuff. I may try me one of those chocolate covered deer penis' though.

#3300335 - 07/24/13 03:09 AM Re: Bizarre Editorial About TWRA Officers [Re: Poleaxe]
TRIGGER
Michael Waddell stunt double
10 Point

Loc: Cunningham TN

Some people just can't see the big picture. Heay buddy WE are paying for them WE are paying for them to fish WE are paying everything to do with them being here. Why should Twra pussyfoot around them? Frankly it makes me sick that Twra is even having the problem in the first place. Tn is a LONG way from any Spanish speaking nation and people like this scum bag are the reason there here and not paying any taxes in the first place.

Edited by TRIGGER (07/24/13 06:35 AM)

Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
zatoan, DanParchman3, saddleman1, Jculber301, Mik475
13282 Registered Users
Who's Online
67 registered (Allen Sullivan, lung-buster, wskp11, scn, etmatthews, OHVATN, 8 invisible) and 90 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13282 Members
42 Forums
93350 Topics
1089980 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.087 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.