Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3293722 - 07/17/13 07:58 AM Want to call for Holder's resignation?
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Do it here.

http://act.theteaparty.net/5273/prosecute-eric-holder/?m=4248024

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3293723 - 07/17/13 07:59 AM Re: Want to call for Holder's resignation? [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

July 17, 2013

Dear Representative DesJarlais:
Dear Senator Alexander:
Dear Senator Corker:

The actions of Department of Justice under Eric Holder are not just incompetent and slimy, they threaten the very rule of law in our nation. You were elected to make laws, the President nominated Eric Holder to help him enforce those laws. I hope I don't have to say this because it seems so obvious but I demand that you proceed with every power you still have to end this criminal activity at the very top of the administration.

America has seen a number of egregious and unlawful acts by the man who is supposed to serve as the main legal advisor to the United States government. Instead, he uses his office as a weapon to push Obama’s radical, unconstitutional agenda and to punish those who disagree with the president We have witnessed a refusal to prosecute Black Panthers for voter intimidation. We have seen the loss of life, including Border Patrol agent Brian Terry, with the gun running operation Fast and Furious. We have heard Holder state that citizenship to illegals is a ‘civil right’. Those are just to name a few.

The fact that the Attorney General of the United States, Eric Holder, issued secret subpoenas to spy on members of the Associated Press for over 2 months is absolutely unacceptable! The fact that he signed the authorization for the DOJ to go after FOX News Chief Washington Correspondent James Rosen for simply doing his job is beyond disturbing. Labeling Rosen as a possible criminal co-conspirator in violation of the Espionage Act and monitoring his phone, his parent's phones, phones at FOX News as well as his personal email are tactics reminiscent of the Soviet Union and a clear attack on freedom of the press. These most recent illegal act by Eric Holder’s Department of Justice is so incredibly tyrannical and unconstitutional that should be the final straw for his removal from office!

RNC Chair Reince Preibus was correct when he stated:

“Freedom of the press is an essential right in a free society. The First Amendment doesn’t request the federal government to respect it; it demands it. Attorney General Eric Holder, in permitting the Justice Department to issue secret subpoenas to spy on Associated Press reporters, has trampled on the First Amendment and failed in his sworn duty to uphold the Constitution. Because Attorney General Holder has so egregiously violated the public trust, the president should ask for his immediate resignation. If President Obama does not, the message will be unmistakable: The President of the United States believes his administration is above the Constitution and does not respect the role of a free press.”

I agree with Preibus. Holder should tender his resignation effective immediately! But, that is not enough. I stand with TheTeaParty.net as they continue to call for the prosecution of Eric Holder. The very rule of law is at stake and the credibility of every law enforcement officer in the country. If our top law enforcement agency refuses to follow the law, there is no rule of law, and this is no longer America.Enough is enough.

Sincerely,

Mr. MUP

#3293724 - 07/17/13 08:00 AM Re: Want to call for Holder's resignation? [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

I believe if you could give the entire government an enema, EH is where you'd put the hose...

#3293732 - 07/17/13 08:09 AM Re: Want to call for Holder's resignation? [Re: MUP]
taximan
8 Point

Loc: Indiana

Sent via website to my appropriate people

#3293748 - 07/17/13 08:38 AM Re: Want to call for Holder's resignation? [Re: taximan]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Sent, with an additional paragraph added at the top. thanks Mup.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3293750 - 07/17/13 08:43 AM Re: Want to call for Holder's resignation? [Re: Rebel]
MUP
Non-Typical

No problem Reb. Probably falling on deaf ears, but still trying.

#3293758 - 07/17/13 08:49 AM Re: Want to call for Holder's resignation? [Re: MUP]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Originally Posted By: MUP
No problem Reb. Probably falling on deaf ears, but still trying.

Yep and I'm afraid that's especially true with Corker.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3293765 - 07/17/13 09:02 AM Re: Want to call for Holder's resignation? [Re: Rebel]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

sent

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3294454 - 07/17/13 10:11 PM Re: Want to call for Holder's resignation? [Re: MUP]
hunter0925
8 Point

Loc: TN, Rhea,

Originally Posted By: MUP
I believe if you could give the entire government an enema, EH is where you'd put the hose...

You would need a big hose to get it all out buddy...

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bootsinsand, bigun714, clh200, tlwilliams, Forvols
13179 Registered Users
Who's Online
117 registered (Woodchuck, bjohnson, Deer Elvis, griz01, Kingston, barkscaler, 14 invisible) and 143 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13179 Members
42 Forums
90945 Topics
1062670 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.054 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.