Tndeer Logo

Page 8 of 8 « First<45678
Topic Options
#3279036 - 06/30/13 01:18 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Hangnail]
nabowhunter
8 Point

Loc: Morristown, TN

Originally Posted By: Hangnail
BH is harmless. He has his views as we all do. I didn't read his post or any others in the first four pages of the thread. I'm more entertained by the way topics morph into something altogether different. This is what makes it interesting.

Agreed!

I don't know BH and will probably never meet the man, but I have no problems with him posting his views. Put him on your ignore list and move on.

Where is the line drawn on banning people have different opinions? There used to be some seriously heated debates on here over all kinds of things. Now it seems to be there is supposed to be only one way of thinking.

#3279066 - 06/30/13 02:27 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: nabowhunter]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: nabowhunter
 Originally Posted By: Hangnail
BH is harmless. He has his views as we all do. I didn't read his post or any others in the first four pages of the thread. I'm more entertained by the way topics morph into something altogether different. This is what makes it interesting.

Agreed!

I don't know BH and will probably never meet the man, but I have no problems with him posting his views. Put him on your ignore list and move on.

Where is the line drawn on banning people have different opinions? There used to be some seriously heated debates on here over all kinds of things. Now it seems to be there is supposed to be only one way of thinking.

I agree

#3280119 - 07/01/13 08:19 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: ferg]
Snake
18 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Originally Posted By: ferg
I can't believe how many 'still' take the bait -

ferg....

Do not feed the trolls......

Man some people !

#3280153 - 07/01/13 08:59 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Snake]
Hangnail
14 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Bman, you stated that marriage isn't a tax avoidance scheme. I gave an example of it being just that. I understand what you're saying, but there are a ton of people out there that don't feel that way. I'm sure there are gay couples that wouldn't think of doing it either.
#3280235 - 07/01/13 11:05 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Bottom Hunter]
Snake
18 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Marriage is not only a Christian ceremony but is a union , bond , agreement etc. in about every type of religion or culture here on earth . God through His word tells us of the importance and commitment of marriage - Hebrews (KJV) 13 : 4Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. Sex outside of marriage according to God's word is wrong no matter the way and sex is actually the act for reproduction in about every species here on this place we call earth .Now ... please tell me how in the round world two men or two women engaged in the act of sex can reproduce ??? Not possible without the help of a suragate or some other way of artifical insemination .(Please ignore my spelling). Now leaving out the spiritual implications gays looking through the natural eye this should also tell us this is not meant to be ! Now if two men or two women want to live together as a couple leaving out sexual acts then maybe this may not in my eyes be wrong . BH thanks for opening up this can of worms . Every one has their right to an opinion and every one should respect that but when some one kinda down plays what the Bible says it upsets folks , including me ! Have a nice day ... night gents & ladies !

Page 8 of 8 « First<45678

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (JoshDosMil) and 40 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180120 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.01 seconds in which 0.004 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.