Tndeer Logo

Page 6 of 8 « First<45678>
Topic Options
#3278073 - 06/28/13 07:34 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Crow Terminator]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

valid point CT

#3278077 - 06/28/13 07:42 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Crow Terminator]
Mudbone
10 Point

Loc: Williamson cty. Tn

Originally Posted By: Crow Terminator
It's not because of B.H.'s opinion that he needs banned...it's because of his actions. I.e. continually and intentionally starting posts to start trouble and strife between other board members. Others have done the same thing in the past and they are no longer allowed to post here...I fail to see any difference between those in the past and what he continues to do on a weekly basis....except for some reason, he has been allowed to continue his antics for a longer period of time than the previous trollers.
I totally agree. I have to refrain from commenting on his posts or threads because of fear of getting banned.

#3278079 - 06/28/13 07:45 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Crow Terminator]
Camp David
12 Point

Originally Posted By: Crow Terminator
It's not because of B.H.'s opinion that he needs banned...it's because of his actions. I.e. continually and intentionally starting posts to start trouble and strife between other board members. Others have done the same thing in the past and they are no longer allowed to post here...I fail to see any difference between those in the past and what he continues to do on a weekly basis....except for some reason, he has been allowed to continue his antics for a longer period of time than the previous trollers.

None of his "discussion" posts are intended for discussion. They are only meant to stir the pot.

He starts crap, then runs and hides.

Oh, every once in a while he'll wordsmith some sort of lame response, probably sitting in a basement doing who knows what, generally thanking those who he ordains as keeping in line with the "subject matter," but only responds when he gets challenged by those who know what he's doing.

He came here and, from what I know now, told untruths about other members of his hunting club. I initally bought into his crap and apologize to anyone I offended for that.

Anybody notice he hasn't weighed in on his "discussion" at this point? He's trying to stir the pot, like always.

He never intended to comment until he got what he wanted.

#3278080 - 06/28/13 07:46 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Crow Terminator]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Guys I'm not convinced at all that BH is trolling.. I believe HE believes everything he says.. Now, do I think he capitalizes on his beliefs, stirring the pot since he knows there's a lot of opposition to his opinion on TnDeer....Yes I do, but he is in fact entitled to his beliefs, as are you and I.

Don't get me wrong...I've yet to find a topic involving how to manage a successful country where BH and I agree.....but with that said, I've made it my goal to bring him around to the Right way of thinking.. Heck he's a diehard hunter, and has Chritstian beliefs so...........isn't it our task to tell him right from wrong, praying he'll see the light \:\)

Edited by Kimber45 (06/28/13 07:48 PM)

#3278083 - 06/28/13 07:57 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Kimber45]
A.Hall
Formerly "Spoon"
Non-Typical

Loc: Bartlett, TN

Marriage is between man and a women, everything else is queers...nuff said

#3278086 - 06/28/13 08:03 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Kimber45]
Recoil
4 Point

Loc: Williamson County

I haven't been on here long, but certainly long enough to see many folks are interested in BS arguments more than deer hunting. Also starts to feel like this forum is really just for white fundamentalist Christians that like to bash anything and everything that may be contrary to his/her personal beliefs. As a black Muslim gay atheist...I much prefer looking at trail pics.
#3278088 - 06/28/13 08:07 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Camp David]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

Originally Posted By: Camp David

None of his "discussion" posts are intended for discussion. They are only meant to stir the pot.

He starts crap, then runs and hides.

Bullseye.

#3278132 - 06/28/13 09:07 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Recoil]
Camp David
12 Point

[quote=Recoil As a black Muslim gay atheist...I much prefer looking at trail pics. [/quote]

Funny. We would all prefer that, being black muslum gay atheist hunters, as we all are.

Heck, what is a hunting site about if not that?

#3278136 - 06/28/13 09:16 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Camp David]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

BH is harmless. He has his views as we all do. I didn't read his post or any others in the first four pages of the thread. I'm more entertained by the way topics morph into something altogether different. This is what makes it interesting.
#3278168 - 06/28/13 10:00 PM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Hangnail]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Hard to take a guy calling himself Bottom Hunter relentlessly promoting gay rights on a hunting forum seriously.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Page 6 of 8 « First<45678>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
89 registered (TAFKAP, tn droptine, stik, BigM, Dan24, Kingston, 9 invisible) and 127 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85175 Topics
1029399 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.261 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.