Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 8 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3277646 - 06/28/13 10:20 AM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Meathunter73]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: Meathunter73
Why respond to a post of someone that you will not change. All people that have this view of religion that I know have deep seeded issues with something in their past. You will not change their view of religion until they are truly open minded with their past. They always try to make others unhappy because they are unhappy themselves and do not want to face the problems that are causing their unhappiness.

All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing

#3277648 - 06/28/13 10:20 AM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: oakclimber]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

http://youtu.be/pqICP295APA

#3277649 - 06/28/13 10:20 AM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: preds1]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

#3277650 - 06/28/13 10:21 AM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Kimber45]
Brisco Darlin
10 Point

Loc: East Tn.

Originally Posted By: Kimber45
BH.......

* Wrong is Wrong
* Right is Right

Same sex marriage is Wrong and should NOT be accepted. Now, if they WANT to do their thing, that's their business but expect to Force a nation of citizens that USE to be a nation with morality at the helm into being one that must follow/accept/work with any/all perversions of anyone's choosing - Wrong!

You can talk & debate ALL day long and talk yourself into believing that the Live n Let Live philosophy is Right - but its Wrong as well.

It's OUR duty as American citizens to help prolong this counties existence - not destroy it. The perverted murdering mentality of this nation (today) WILL destroy this country - and because of that Its WRONG.

\:\)
Totally agree with Kimber on this and other things. BH i don't understand why you want to come on here under the guise of a debate when it always appear that you just want to start an argument for arguments sake. You don't believe what we as Christians do and you want to criticize our beliefs so what's the point?

#3277653 - 06/28/13 10:27 AM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Crappie Luck]
Brisco Darlin
10 Point

Loc: East Tn.

Love it how people that know nothing of God's word are so adept at picking and choosing things out of context to try and justify their argument.
I think you left out the parts of God being the righteous judge. oh wait judging is wrong isn't it?
You also left out the parts about homosexuality being an abomination and the part about unatural affections.
You also left out the verses about one day every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord.
How you accept Jesus now determines how you are gonna bow one day. You also left out about the Bible saying the great and terrible day of the Lord. gonna be alot of weeping , and wailing on that day for some.

#3277657 - 06/28/13 10:31 AM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Brisco Darlin]
ferg
Cancer Free
16 Point

Loc: At the TNDeer shirt factory %^...

I can't believe how many 'still' take the bait -

ferg....

Do not feed the trolls......

USCG(Ret)
Semper Par !

#3277660 - 06/28/13 10:35 AM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: ferg]
89cherokeelimited
6 Point

Loc: TN, Sumner, Hendersonville

Originally Posted By: ferg
I can't believe how many 'still' take the bait -

ferg....

Do not feed the trolls......

I wanna see a troll!

Gays are wrong and not accepted point blank \:\)

#3277662 - 06/28/13 10:35 AM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: ferg]
Chris Tripp
10 Point

Loc: Brush Creek, TN

If his tail got a lifetime IP ban, this crap would STOP.
#3277666 - 06/28/13 10:40 AM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Brisco Darlin]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: Brisco Darlin
 Originally Posted By: Kimber45
BH.......

* Wrong is Wrong
* Right is Right

Same sex marriage is Wrong and should NOT be accepted. Now, if they WANT to do their thing, that's their business but expect to Force a nation of citizens that USE to be a nation with morality at the helm into being one that must follow/accept/work with any/all perversions of anyone's choosing - Wrong!

You can talk & debate ALL day long and talk yourself into believing that the Live n Let Live philosophy is Right - but its Wrong as well.

It's OUR duty as American citizens to help prolong this counties existence - not destroy it. The perverted murdering mentality of this nation (today) WILL destroy this country - and because of that Its WRONG.

\:\)
Totally agree with Kimber on this and other things. BH i don't understand why you want to come on here under the guise of a debate when it always appear that you just want to start an argument for arguments sake. You don't believe what we as Christians do and you want to criticize our beliefs so what's the point?

I refuse to give up hope on ole BH. I think he'll come around eventually \:\)

#3277668 - 06/28/13 10:40 AM Re: let's talk about marriage, shall we...... [Re: Chris Tripp]
redheadshooter
6 Point

Loc: Here

Look guys I don't know what we expect from this guy. Of course he will be for gay marriage. He is a Bottom Hunter. At least he was decent with this name, could've been Rectum Killer!

Page 2 of 8 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Mik475, AaronB, Bad Wolf, jw3783, Jesse91
13279 Registered Users
Who's Online
9 registered (RxHunter, Lady's man, 1 good shot, Paul Burns, Buzzard, ImThere, 1 invisible) and 138 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13279 Members
42 Forums
93199 Topics
1089404 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.092 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.