Originally Posted By: Camp David
Is the word democrat racist?

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/06/27/no...blem-with-this/

#3277327 - 06/27/13 07:36 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Camp David]
Jcalder
8 Point

Loc: Tennesse

I wonder if GZ will testify. He's the only witness. Seems like he would.

JC, I know you aren't up to date on what's going on, but there hasn't been any testemony that GZ broke any law. He may have made a decision that you might not have, but he didn't break a law, as far as I've seen.

Although this is much about race, so far, the only racial statements, according to a witness, were made by TM, although she didn't view them as racist.

Prosocution is trying to say "cracker" isn't racist in their "culture" or "age group." Go figure.

I wonder if there's such a thing as a black cracker?

I will agree 100% that I'm not up to speed on all this. I'm also not saying he broke any laws. But why would a neighborhood watch guy get out of his vehicle to pursue a suspicious person. I believe he had an agenda that night. But I will say without knowing all the evidence I may be missing something far more important than the my point.

I will also agree its more of race trial than anything. If it was a black guy killing a white guy he would have either been hung already or it would have never made the news and we wouldn't be having this conversation

#3277330 - 06/27/13 07:39 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Camp David]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

I wonder if GZ will testify. He's the only witness. Seems like he would....

Highly unlikely, unless the defense believes things are going very badly and there's nothing to lose.

#3277348 - 06/27/13 08:16 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Jcalder]
arctic_cat
8 Point

Loc: Lenoir City,Tn

content Online
Im not going to argue about this but I will give my 2 cents and be done. I have not read what has gone on in trial the last day 1/2 but I have had the same opinion since this has happend. I think Zimmerman messed up and killed a kid. I do believe he will be found guilty.

WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE, YOU GAIN AN ANGEL YOU KNOW

MEMORIES, IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT CAN NEVER BE TAKEN AWAY.

#3277351 - 06/27/13 08:21 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Jcalder]
Camp David
12 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: Jcalder

If it was a black guy killing a white guy he would have either been hung already or it would have never made the news and we wouldn't be having this conversation

I agree with the last part of your statement, where it would have never made the news if a black guy killed a white guy. We don't hang people these days.

Shortly after this happened, we were driving through Fayette county and saw 4 or 5 Travon supporters walking down Highway 64, wearing hoodies and carrying signs that said "Justice for Trayvon."

What about just justice? Is there something wrong with that?

#3277354 - 06/27/13 08:32 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Jcalder]
Unicam Administrator
Grumpaw
16 Point

Loc: Dallas, GA. & Cookeville, TN

Originally Posted By: Jcalder
My point is this. He was appointed as the nighborhood watch. He sees what he believes is a suspicious person and calls the police like he should. He proceeds to follow the individual. Nothing at this point is anything that I would not expect from a neighborhood watch person. Whether or not TM made it home and left is something I haven't heard. But I'll take your word on it. Since he left I'm sure he was looking for a confrontation. His best interest would have been to report being followed and the dispatcher could have notified him of what was going on. But that didn't happen. GZ at some point exited his vehicle. No one said he was on house arrest in his own vehicle or nothing is illegal about getting out. But why would you exit your vehicle when police are on the way. He exited his vehicle looking for a confrontation. And when the confrontation didn't turn out like he planned he had to kill the teen. I'm not saying TM is innocent in all this. As I said before I don't know all the details. But if I can see a suspicious person in my neighborhood and police are on the way I would not leave my vehicle. It's not his responsibility. GZ was looking for a chance to make a name for himself and now he's getting it.

What is more suspicious, A man in a vehicle following you at walking speed or someone who is say 50 yards behind you maintaining that distance and not approaching you? I would have been out of my vehicle too if I was trying to keep an eye on a suspicious individual on foot.

John 15:13

#3277356 - 06/27/13 08:33 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: arctic_cat]
Camp David
12 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: arctic_cat
Im not going to argue about this but I will give my 2 cents and be done. I have not read what has gone on in trial the last day 1/2 but I have had the same opinion since this has happend. I think Zimmerman messed up and killed a kid. I do believe he will be found guilty.

Watch the trial, not what the media puts out. You haven't "read what has gone on." You had the "same opinion" since it happened, probably based on media coverage.

Please, watch watch the trial. Nothing so far says GZ did any wrong or violated any law.

Page 7 of 31 « First<56789>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
kiplrrp, MudIslandMemphis, bcole0305, Browningbelgium7, cw308
13555 Registered Users
Who's Online
113 registered (UTGrad, Deerhunter, chris1976, Viper (tp), jakebird, AndyW, 12 invisible) and 202 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13555 Members
42 Forums
99491 Topics
1170441 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.042 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.