Page 6 of 31 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#3277234 - 06/27/13 05:21 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: rabbit hunter]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: rabbit hunter
Zimmerman was convicted before the trial ever began. It's become a racial issue since the beginning and an all women (mothers) jury to finish him off.

Heck, I heard Paula Dean was cooking at Zimmermans house that night!

#3277237 - 06/27/13 05:23 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Oh........never mind \:D

#3277248 - 06/27/13 05:32 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: BamaProud]
Camp David
12 Point

Originally Posted By: BamaProud
If TM felt threatened by GZ, he could have called the police.

You know, that's an excellent point and I hope the defense doesn't overlook it.

#3277257 - 06/27/13 05:45 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Camp David]
BamaProud
12 Point

Loc: Shelby County, TN

content Online
One more thing, it makes no sense for GZ to call the cops and then assault or murder someone, initiating a physical confrontation, knowing the cops would be there shortly. He also waited for the cops to get there, turned over his gun(understanding there would be an investigation), and cooperated with the investigation.

#3277265 - 06/27/13 05:50 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Camp David]
Jcalder
8 Point

Loc: Tennesse

My point is this. He was appointed as the nighborhood watch. He sees what he believes is a suspicious person and calls the police like he should. He proceeds to follow the individual. Nothing at this point is anything that I would not expect from a neighborhood watch person. Whether or not TM made it home and left is something I haven't heard. But I'll take your word on it. Since he left I'm sure he was looking for a confrontation. His best interest would have been to report being followed and the dispatcher could have notified him of what was going on. But that didn't happen. GZ at some point exited his vehicle. No one said he was on house arrest in his own vehicle or nothing is illegal about getting out. But why would you exit your vehicle when police are on the way. He exited his vehicle looking for a confrontation. And when the confrontation didn't turn out like he planned he had to kill the teen. I'm not saying TM is innocent in all this. As I said before I don't know all the details. But if I can see a suspicious person in my neighborhood and police are on the way I would not leave my vehicle. It's not his responsibility. GZ was looking for a chance to make a name for himself and now he's getting it.
#3277274 - 06/27/13 05:57 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Camp David]
Dodge Man
12 Point

Loc: Dyersburg, TN

Originally Posted By: Camp David
If GZ is aquitted and there are riots, I'd almost bet the majority of "rioters" didn't watch one minute of the trial.

The girl friend said several times yesterday that she didn't watch the news.

The people that will riot have no job and are just waiting to hear the verdict of this trial. They will be out the door burning things and tearing up stuff if GZ is not convicted of murder!

http://www.talkinfowl.com/

#3277283 - 06/27/13 06:05 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Jcalder]
BamaProud
12 Point

Loc: Shelby County, TN

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Jcalder
Since he left I'm sure he was looking for a confrontation.

He exited his vehicle looking for a confrontation.

What evidence do you have to support that?

Maybe he just wanted to help the cops keep track of a person he thought was up to no good.

#3277284 - 06/27/13 06:10 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: BamaProud]
Jcalder
8 Point

Loc: Tennesse

Originally Posted By: BamaProud
 Originally Posted By: Jcalder
Since he left I'm sure he was looking for a confrontation.

He exited his vehicle looking for a confrontation.

What evidence do you have to support that?

Maybe he just wanted to help the cops keep track of a person he thought was up to no good.

Why didn't he wait for the cops. I see no reason to leave a vehicle and track a suspicion person without the intent of a confrontation. Either violent or peaceful there was gonna be a confrontation.

#3277304 - 06/27/13 06:55 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Jcalder]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Oh yeah, call 911 and report a suspicious man walking in your neighborhood. At the time of the call, measure your beard. You'll look like Grizzly Adams before they show up in most towns.
#3277309 - 06/27/13 07:03 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Jcalder]
Camp David
12 Point

I wonder if GZ will testify. He's the only witness. Seems like he would.

JC, I know you aren't up to date on what's going on, but there hasn't been any testemony that GZ broke any law. He may have made a decision that you might not have, but he didn't break a law, as far as I've seen.

Although this is much about race, so far, the only racial statements, according to a witness, were made by TM, although she didn't view them as racist.

Prosocution is trying to say "cracker" isn't racist in their "culture" or "age group." Go figure.

I wonder if there's such a thing as a black cracker?

Page 6 of 31 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Litemup80, five by five, Doe1961, OfficerBuck, rapalabuck
13311 Registered Users
Who's Online
18 registered (Stumpy, whackmaster, broncohunter, Daniel n, BamaProud, Zulu, 2 invisible) and 57 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13311 Members
42 Forums
94109 Topics
1099515 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.071 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.