Tndeer Logo

Page 11 of 17 « First<910111213>Last »
Topic Options
#3277075 - 06/27/13 02:19 PM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: preds1]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

We were all invited to a big party, served, what looked like a burger, bit into it and found out it was a chit sandwich.

If I was in the army I'd go AWOL.

I think it was Crappie Luck that said, a while back, that the military should not be a petri dish for social experiments.

#3277092 - 06/27/13 02:35 PM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Bone Collector
14 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Earlier I said we have much bigger issues in this country and WE are not going to get them worked out politically, with or without a Republican president. WE are greatly out numbered now, and it is getting worse everyday with no end or resolution in sight other than one, but I won't talk about that online. I couldn't post earlier as I was too busy so i left a one liner, but....

Personally, I think they should be able to have a UNION, as in go to the court house and get hitched. That can be recognized by the state IF the state so chooses to recognize gay UNIONS, but the one thing that bothers me about this, is I KNOW they will try to force inclusion-ism and try to get the states or fed to force churches to MARRY them, which should not be allowed. Churches are private and have the right to deny membership to people if they do not follow certain beliefs. Marriage is a ritual performed usually by a member of a church and is union recognized by God and state. Being that God is not in favor of this lifestyle, I would have to be 100% against them being able to be MARRIED.

“There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim.”
General James Mattis

#3277098 - 06/27/13 02:38 PM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
WRbowhunter
8 Point

Loc: collierville,tn

I don't really care what people do as long as its within the law. You can be with the same sex or shoot spikes(same difference LOL). However in this Hunting club we call the USA we have a set of standards that we were founded on and the majority of the members beleive in. If you do not agree with those standards you have the option of finding another hunting club. You can always try to change the standards but I also have the right to fight you at every turn to make sure the standrards that I beleive in stay that way.

#3277103 - 06/27/13 02:45 PM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Bone Collector]
Bone Collector
14 Point

One other thing to add, states rights will most likely get trampled as usual in this. thee state has the right to say yes or no to gay marriage, not the fed, and not the supreme court.

That being said, I know for a fact that more states allow you to marry your first cousin than states that allow gay marriage.

that is pretty sick \:D

“There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim.”
General James Mattis

#3277111 - 06/27/13 02:51 PM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Bone Collector]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

It's not about gay rights. It's all abut tearing down Christian and western culture.
They don't want what you have. They just don't want you to have it at all.

#3277114 - 06/27/13 02:55 PM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: WRbowhunter]
Master Chief
10 Point

Loc: Henderson County

Originally Posted By: WRbowhunter
I don't really care what people do as long as its within the law. You can be with the same sex or shoot spikes(same difference LOL). However in this Hunting club we call the USA we have a set of standards that we were founded on and the majority of the members beleive in. If you do not agree with those standards you have the option of finding another hunting club. You can always try to change the standards but I also have the right to fight you at every turn to make sure the standrards that I beleive in stay that way.

Haha.. it isn't really even a hunt club. Most members only joined to talk politics, not deer.

Don't go ridin' on that long black train ;\)

#3277149 - 06/27/13 03:43 PM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Master Chief]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

more of that "Land of the Free" stuff

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/06/26/d...oning-god-78674

#3277158 - 06/27/13 04:04 PM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bone Collector
14 Point

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

More like land of the oppressed..... The biggest mistake state govts. made was getting into bed with the fed and then allowing them to make demands for their money.

General James Mattis

#3277161 - 06/27/13 04:10 PM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Bone Collector]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Polygamists nationwide are cheering the Supreme Court’s rulings on Wednesday, which paved the way for gay marriage in California and federal recognition for married same-sex couples.

“I was very glad,” polygamist Anne Wilde told Buzzfeed on Wednesday. “The nuclear family, with a dad and a mom and two or three kids, is not the majority anymore. Now it’s grandparents taking care of kids, single parents, gay parents. I think people are more and more understanding that as consenting adults, we should be able to raise a family however we choose.”

Joe Darger, a Utah-based polygamist who has three wives, told Buzzfeed that the court “has taken a step in correcting some inequality, and that’s certainly something that’s going to trickle down and impact us.”

Anita Wagner Illig, head of the group Practical Polyamory, told U.S. News & World Report that the Supreme Court had set a welcome precedent.

“We polyamorists are grateful to our brothers and sisters for blazing the marriage equality trail,” she said. “I would absolutely want to seek multi-partner marriage — it would eliminate a common challenge polyamorists face when two [people] are legally married and others in their group relationships aren’t part of that marriage.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/27/polygamists-hope-supreme-court-rulings-will-pave-w/

#3277162 - 06/27/13 04:11 PM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Crappie Luck]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

All about weakening the military/USA.... first it was lowering the number of nukes the US has by 30$, then the Army being cut, now it deals with the Marines.... You just wait.... we will be invaded in our near future I am afraid.

Page 11 of 17 « First<910111213>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TboneD, sbhockey, ZachA, DocT, Raegan
13202 Registered Users
Who's Online
115 registered (cdw338, SEC, markjoz, rj112275, stik, Tn Joe, 14 invisible) and 170 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13202 Members
42 Forums
91534 Topics
1070054 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.048 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.