Tndeer Logo

Page 12 of 31 « First<1011121314>Last »
Topic Options
#3277932 - 06/28/13 04:13 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Wes Parrish]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish
If 2012 had not been a Presidential election year, George Zimmerman would never have been arrested, and there would be no spectacle now being called a trial.

Democratic operatives, including specifically President Barack Obama, made the purposeful decision to make this tragedy into a political issue, and farther the racial divide in so doing.

Every day, there are outright murders and even worse tragedies involving men, women, and children all across America, but especially so in our big cities such as Chicago ---- it's just that this particular one fit into election-year politics better than most at the time, and has been made into a spectacle.

A spectacle over politics, not justice.

I do not want to take away from the true tragedy this was and has been to the Martin and Zimmerman families. But it is also a shameful tragedy that our President became involved, choosing sides and declaring Zimmerman guilty without trial, for his own political agenda. Obama's involvement in the Martin-Zimmerman tragedy is reminiscent of his prior unsolicited involvement, also political, where he nationally declared from his pulpit the Cambridge police "behaved stupidly" simply for doing what police officers are supposed to be doing, i.e. investigating what appeared to be a home invasion.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0709/Obama_Cambridge_police_acted_stupidly.html

Wes nailed it.

This whole thing should never have gotten more than a story in a LOCAL paper. Instead they threw in the race card nationwide to get the blacks behind Obama and against "any white man" ever though Zimmerman is not white.

Now the truth is playing out in a court of law on live TV people are seeing things much different than the liberal media has been telling them for a year now.

#3277955 - 06/28/13 04:40 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: nock]
7mm08
12 Point

Loc: In a river hopefully!

Originally Posted By: nock
So if Obama had a son and he would be like Treyvon he would be a gangster thug too

But he would still be in Indonesia studying Mooslum!

#3277956 - 06/28/13 04:41 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: 7mm08]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Here is a great place to follow the trial from: http://lawofselfdefense.com/blog/

Wild & crazy, can't be stopped. Only the strong will survive.

Keep your knife sharp and your skillet greasy.

http://www.GoCarnivore.com

#3278053 - 06/28/13 07:11 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Poser]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
16 Point

Loc: TN

Lets hope there are local MSM studios within reach of the rioters.

#3278217 - 06/28/13 11:33 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Robert Connell
Button

Loc: Mississippi

I think GZ will be found guilty for a whole bunch of reasons. Do I think it is right? YES! I'm retired military and had some police training and no matter what there are rules of engagement in every situation. Was GZs life in danger? yes probably, but the reason why it was in danger is because he followed TM even after the dispatcher said that they did not need him to do so. By GZ following TM after the dispatcher saying its a bad idea he put his own life in danger. Just because he is a leader of a NH watch program doesn't mean he has the authority of a police officer. The most that GZ should have done is call the police, he dont have training to foot persue a suspicious person, that is probably why the situation ended up the way it did. GZ has no more power then a security guard at a mall. He may have a CCW and Flordia may have the "stand your ground" law but in this situation the "stand your ground" law applies to GZ and TM. TM can stand his ground because he is being followed by a suspicious person he dont know. Remember TM is not even from that area he was there just to visit his father. I guarantee that TM hit GZ and GZ shot him for that reason.

I think he is guilty because if he would have taken the dispatcher's advice then none of this would have happened. If GZ is trained in "MMA" and has a CCW then he knows the rules on shooting in self defense. If GZ and TM really was fighting and TM was reaching for the gun like GZ said in his statement then GZ is still guilty. GZ should not have been following him period.

Now I do belive that he should not be charged with 2nd degree murder I do believe that the charge should be less because there is no way they can prove that TM did or did not reach for GZs gun. As far as anyone knows GZ defended himself because he was getting his butt whooped, TM probably did go for the gun and GZ shot him in self defense. I would have done the same thing if I was in GZs position but I would have ALSO stopped following TM if the dispatcher told me to, and I definately would not have tried finding him again after he had already ran away and I knew the police were on the way to investigate the situation.

A CCW carrier can only protect themself if he/she is in a "Life Threatening" situation. This situation can be your self personally or viewing someone elses life in danger. GZ should not have followed TM. GZ may have been in charge of the NH watch but he also did not have any uniform on stating that he is an athority figure in that community. Because GZ did not have any uniform on he could give TM any command he wanted TM did not have to obey.

Just put yourself in TM situation. your walking home some strange guy is following you all over. You have a little thug in you and your pants are half off your A** so you cant run very fast. I dont care if it was me and some strange guy was following me adn tracked me down to continue following after I had already ran away I would confront him.

Also the "Cracker" term is a funny name for a black person to call a white person. The term Cracker was originally the white slave driver because he would "crack" the whip, hence the noun cracker. If someone call's me a cracker I just laugh at them because they are to stupid to even know what it means. "Cracker" is a name used to try to hurt feelings of white people by people who do not understand the word. Way to look stupid..

The riots are most likely gonna happen. If they attack white people then the people contributing to the riots are just as stupid as the people calling me a cracker. White people did not even kill TM, GZ did so I do not understand how people think judging entire races on the acts of few is civil. If a riot happens it will probably be violent and pointless. A lot of people will die over a color of a person's skin. You would think America could get past the whole race war crap. Then again Black Citizens of America use to fight just to go to school and be equal and to me the black community has let there ancestors down because there equal and can go to school now, hell they can even get full rides to colleges just for being a minority. Most of the black community (not all just most) contribute nothing to the the American Economy and actually hurt it more by living on welfare and not getting a good education to better there lives. Black people fought to have the same opportunity and now have the same opportunity (actually more of an opportunity due to affirmitive action and minority grants that are unavaialbe to whites) yet do not utilize it, and instead walk around half dressed, mutalating the english language, and selling drugs to kids....again not saying that all black people are like that but a lot are.

LOL sorry this is pretty long Ill get off here. I've been watching the case and saw an opportunity to say something and took it..

#3278278 - 06/29/13 07:26 AM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Robert Connell]
Hangnail
14 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Hmm. I don't think it's against any law, anywhere in America to watch and see where someone is walking. It's my understanding that the kid knew he was being watched or followed, but he was not confronted by Zimmerman. Stand your ground does not apply to Martin as he confronted Zimmerman, not the other way around. All Martin had to do was go to his father's place. That's it. He didn't and he's dead due to his aggressive attitude and actions. Zimmerman didn't pull his pistol until it was obvious he was in clear danger of being beaten to death. Martin wasn't being watched to death. Can't happen. A 911 operator has no authority to tell someone on the phone what to do or not do, at least in Florida. That was determined in court, if I read it right anyway.

Cracker is used by black people the same way as the "n" word is used by white people. One is meant to be just as insulting as the other. I think if the black people that continually say the "n" word would stop using it, everyone may be suprised at how quickly it drops from the language. When you are making money as a comedian, singer, rapper or racial antagonist by using the word, don't expect others to do what you won't do.

Obama has done more to divide the country via race than David Duke. I don't think his remarks about the Martin shooting were calculated in the least. The national media assault came after obama decided to weigh in on the matter. He did this once before when the college professor was arrested for being an arrogant prick and the police being called "stupid". obama was wrong on both counts and should have learned the first time. So much for him being brilliant.

While I'm not black, I can see from the outside looking in that a normal black guy or girl can get an education and do very well for themselves in any field they choose. They can take the easy way to living a "kept" life and remaining ignorant or they can use what they have between the ears and do for themselves. It's a choice, the same choice made by any American of any race. It isn't always easy, but nobody that's done it would give it up.

#3278282 - 06/29/13 07:32 AM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Hangnail]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
16 Point

Loc: TN

Great Post Hangnail.

#3278299 - 06/29/13 08:00 AM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

One question.

If you "think GZ will be found guilty" then why do you say "The riots are most likely gonna happen."??

You are right a NH watch program does not give anyone the same powers of a police officer but where was GZ going to arrest him?? He was following him to "keep an eye on him", that is not trying to use the powers of police.

#3278308 - 06/29/13 08:11 AM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Hangnail]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Hangnail
Hmm. I don't think it's against any law, anywhere in America to watch and see where someone is walking. It's my understanding that the kid knew he was being watched or followed, but he was not confronted by Zimmerman. Stand your ground does not apply to Martin as he confronted Zimmerman, not the other way around. All Martin had to do was go to his father's place. That's it. He didn't and he's dead due to his aggressive attitude and actions. Zimmerman didn't pull his pistol until it was obvious he was in clear danger of being beaten to death. Martin wasn't being watched to death. Can't happen. A 911 operator has no authority to tell someone on the phone what to do or not do, at least in Florida. That was determined in court, if I read it right anyway.

Cracker is used by black people the same way as the "n" word is used by white people. One is meant to be just as insulting as the other. I think if the black people that continually say the "n" word would stop using it, everyone may be suprised at how quickly it drops from the language. When you are making money as a comedian, singer, rapper or racial antagonist by using the word, don't expect others to do what you won't do.

Obama has done more to divide the country via race than David Duke. I don't think his remarks about the Martin shooting were calculated in the least. The national media assault came after obama decided to weigh in on the matter. He did this once before when the college professor was arrested for being an arrogant prick and the police being called "stupid". obama was wrong on both counts and should have learned the first time. So much for him being brilliant.

While I'm not black, I can see from the outside looking in that a normal black guy or girl can get an education and do very well for themselves in any field they choose. They can take the easy way to living a "kept" life and remaining ignorant or they can use what they have between the ears and do for themselves. It's a choice, the same choice made by any American of any race. It isn't always easy, but nobody that's done it would give it up.

Good post.

We all have seen our selves that Obama has done more to divide the country than anybody else. In the election of 2008 it was promised that it would be the other way around if he was elected but all we have to do is look at the news and see that never happened but instead he pushed it the other way.

#3278347 - 06/29/13 09:25 AM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Robert Connell]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: Robert Connell

Just put yourself in TM situation. your walking home some strange guy is following you all over.

Yes, just innocently walking along next to buildings and looking in people's windows.

Quote:
I think he is guilty because if he would have taken the dispatcher's advice then none of this would have happened.

• As someone with a military background, you know what a clear order or direction is. Does "Sir, we don't need you to do that" sound like clear directions to you?
• He did follow the dispatchers (who has no authority here) advice.
Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman

Ok.

Page 12 of 31 « First<1011121314>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (Cabinfever, Polar Kraft, TeamMainStreet, mayberryrick, DBLAARCHERY, 1 invisible) and 53 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180121 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.037 seconds in which 0.032 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.