Page 10 of 31 « First<89101112>Last »
Topic Options
#3277654 - 06/28/13 10:27 AM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: BamaProud]
Jcalder
6 Point

Loc: Tennesse

content Online
 Originally Posted By: BamaProud
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but It does seem that the people in this thread who think GZ is the guilty party admit they are not quite up to speed on the details outlined in the ongoing trial.

The media convicted GZ a year ago. He may indeed be guilty, I have changed my mind several times, but the more facts that come out, the more it looks like TM attacked GZ and was killed in self defense.

I just hope the public accepts the decision of the jury and it doesn't result in more violence.

I'm not questioning whether TM attacked GZ or not. I'm sure he did. The part that I don't know and I'm not sure anyone other than the 2 individuals know is what happened when GZ got off the phone with 911. Someone got shot but what happened in the moments leading up to that. If TM initiated it I still see some fault on GZ. If GZ initiated it I feel he's guilty 100%. Until all the facts come out the best we can do is speculate on what really happened. But I don't see all the facts coming out

#3277672 - 06/28/13 10:46 AM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Jcalder]
BamaProud
12 Point

Loc: Shelby County, TN

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Jcalder

I'm not questioning whether TM attacked GZ or not. I'm sure he did. The part that I don't know and I'm not sure anyone other than the 2 individuals know is what happened when GZ got off the phone with 911. Someone got shot but what happened in the moments leading up to that. If TM initiated it I still see some fault on GZ. If GZ initiated it I feel he's guilty 100%. Until all the facts come out the best we can do is speculate on what really happened. But I don't see all the facts coming out

I don't understand how you can say you are sure TM attacked GZ, but GZ is still guilty. Guilty of what? Following someone? Asking them what they are doing? None of that is illegal.

I cant justifiably attack the next person I suspect is following me at Walmart or beat the crap out of someone if they ask me how my day is going.

If GZ confronted TM by punching him in the face, sure he is guilty of initiating a physical confrontation that led to murder, but thus far no evidence indicates that happened. Asking someone what they are doing, even in a confrontational/stern manner isn't justification for an all out physical attack.

#3277676 - 06/28/13 10:50 AM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: BamaProud]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

GZ did not play the proper victim and ignore wrong doing. Therefor HE is part of the problem for "snitching". That is what I'm getting out of these suggestions.

- Keep it real

#3277680 - 06/28/13 10:55 AM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Crappie Luck]
Jcalder
6 Point

Loc: Tennesse

content Online
I'm not against him following him and keeping an eye on him. But exiting the vehicle and going on a foot pursuit is more than he shod have done
#3277686 - 06/28/13 11:07 AM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Jcalder]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

Bogus argument which has changed several times as opinions have been refuted by facts.

Its obvious that an agenda is at play here.

There is no "right" to do what-ever you please, where-ever you please, when-ever you please, without question by anybody for any reason.

Did you know that the police have no "duty to protect" ? The police only have a duty to investigate and testify.

Another bad thought process of leaving everything to the government (police in this case) and being a helpless victim.

It is a sign of maturity to admit you are wrong. There is no shame in admitting that you came to a mistaken conclusion from incomplete/wrong facts. It IS an embarrassment of ego to refuse to reassess your opinion when new facts are presented.

#3277690 - 06/28/13 11:11 AM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: fishboy1]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

I heard last night that our cursive-challenged witness was brought to the MARTINS HOUSE for questioning BY THE POLICE!!!!!

How shoddy is that?

#3277700 - 06/28/13 11:20 AM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Jcalder]
BamaProud
12 Point

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Jcalder
I'm not against him following him and keeping an eye on him. But exiting the vehicle and going on a foot pursuit is more than he shod have done

In your opinion. In others opinion, his actions were acceptable.

Opinions don't matter laws matter. In getting out of his truck, he didn't break any laws. Whoever initiated the physical attack broke the law and is therefore the guilty party.

#3277757 - 06/28/13 12:33 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: BamaProud]
BamaProud
12 Point

content Online
Yet another witness on the stand that collaborates almost exactly what GZ told the police.

Edited by BamaProud (06/28/13 12:33 PM)

#3277758 - 06/28/13 12:38 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: BamaProud]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

A prosecution's witness. We haven't even gotten to the defense yet and the prosecution has made their case.

- Keep it real

#3277783 - 06/28/13 01:01 PM Re: Zimmerman Trial [Re: Crappie Luck]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

I think the defense should motion for a directed verdict

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed_verdict

- Keep it real

Page 10 of 31 « First<89101112>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Afleming17, 260rem, Hunter244, Woodsmaster, Tennessee Skeeter
13278 Registered Users
Who's Online
108 registered (Dbllunger, leader, Big Pop, TRIGGER, fullstream, volsgo1, 14 invisible) and 168 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13278 Members
42 Forums
85079 Topics
1028070 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.226 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.