Tndeer Logo

Page 6 of 17 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#3276783 - 06/27/13 09:02 AM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: BlountArrow]
huntinkev
8 Point

Loc: East Tenn

Unbelievable, So lets do away with marriage in favor of civil unions for all so the gays will be happy.

I am a simple man but wouldn't that be the same thing but calling it a different name? Lets do away with the "term" Marriage and start calling it Civil Union.

This goes directly against God and the Bible. This goes against the natural order of life.

I heard a fellow on the radio yesterday say he had been thinking and maybe we shouldn't fight all this liberal stuff.
He said
"Let them have their gay marriage and their abortions and in a generation or two then we won't have to worry about liberals, they will eradicate themselves."

#3276785 - 06/27/13 09:05 AM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: huntinkev]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: huntinkev

"Let them have their gay marriage and their abortions and in a generation or two then we won't have to worry about liberals, they will eradicate themselves."

The problem is just that Liberals don't want or have gay relationships or abortion themselves. They just like to encourage or celebrate when your son or daughter does.

#3276786 - 06/27/13 09:05 AM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Bottom Hunter]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: Bottom Hunter
Solely a religious issue and the need that certain religions have to control others. It's more about power and control than anything else.

JMO

Not for me.. For me its the impending doom of a nation in which morality is becoming a thing of the past.
BH - I've talked to you and based on what I "think" I know you're not an immoral person... Do you really think its ok to let this entire nation become totally without morals? Do you think that will have a negative impact on our grand children and great grand children? I do........

#3276788 - 06/27/13 09:08 AM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: BSK]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
16 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: BSK
 Originally Posted By: stik
it is a non-issue with me. I really don't care and there are much more important matters to be concerned with.

Well said.

As a Constitutionalist, I support equal rights for all.

The problem is they don't want equal rights. They want SPECIAL rights. They want minority status.

#3276789 - 06/27/13 09:08 AM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: huntinkev]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Originally Posted By: huntinkev
Unbelievable, So lets do away with marriage in favor of civil unions for all so the gays will be happy.

I am a simple man but wouldn't that be the same thing but calling it a different name? Lets do away with the "term" Marriage and start calling it Civil Union.

This goes directly against God and the Bible. This goes against the natural order of life.

I heard a fellow on the radio yesterday say he had been thinking and maybe we shouldn't fight all this liberal stuff.
He said

Wont happen.. They aren't without enough intelligence to keep the ball rolling via adoption etc.. Once their homosexuality becomes OK in our nation that disease will spread just like the HIV resulting from it... it will be an incurable - spreading cancer

#3276793 - 06/27/13 09:11 AM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Kimber45]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

The fabric of our culture and morality is so torn that as a society we can't even decide who goes into what bathroom.

Some of y'all don't see that as a problem?

#3276795 - 06/27/13 09:12 AM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Crappie Luck]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
The fabric of our culture and morality is so torn that as a society we can't even decide who goes into what bathroom.

Some of y'all don't see that as a problem?

Yes Sir... I do

#3276797 - 06/27/13 09:13 AM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Crappie Luck]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
16 Point

Loc: TN

THE WHOLE WORLD IS LAUGHING

#3276798 - 06/27/13 09:16 AM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

America is Elvis.

We shot to the stars, became the world's leading nation in innovation, liberty and wealth, even put a man on the moon. We should have stopped there, retired after "Blue Hawaii"

Now were dying with are bare asses in the air.

#3276805 - 06/27/13 09:22 AM Re: Why I support gay rights [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bottom Hunter
16 Point

Loc: Hatchie Bottoms

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
 Originally Posted By: laserman
What happened the Christian motto " to forgive"?

Forgive? You're not asking us to forgive. You are asking us to change our views, reject that it's sin in the first place and the celebrate their choices.

Stone them? Seriously? We're have an adult conversation with opposing views on a matter and since we don't agree that un-defining Marriage" to mean ANYTHING a person wants, you suggest we line up and STONE them?

That's the ridiculous type demagoguing of issues that ends serious debate.

"If you don't agree with me then you eat babies and run over grandmas"

No one is asking you to change your view. All they want is for you to allow them to live their life as they see fit. Why do people think that others need THEIR APPROVAL to live their own life..?

I do not understand the selfish concept....?

Walk away; the battle they are fighting is not with you, but with themselves.

Page 6 of 17 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PGIC, jmccormick24, emtp, Hozzie, crushing
13529 Registered Users
Who's Online
109 registered (deerkiller07, tap.emtp, THEdonkey0515, leader, bgrooms, Jackman, 11 invisible) and 199 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13529 Members
42 Forums
99061 Topics
1164734 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.065 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.