I'm sure they are about as happy as finding this as my son is when he sees a pile of dirty dishes in the sink.

It means they should DO SOMETHING...But, like my son, They'd rather ignore it and hope it just goes away.

House Republican says IRS awarded 'inappropriate' contracts

A Virginia company inappropriately secured hundreds of millions of dollars worth of contracts from the Internal Revenue Service based on false statements and personal ties to an IRS official, the top Republican investigator in the U.S. House of Representatives said on Tuesday.

The report said Strong Castle's president, Braulio Castillo, relied on a friendship with an IRS contracting official, Gregory Roseman, to win business. It said the company made false statements to beat rivals for the work.

The cost of Strong Castle's 2012 contracts to the IRS, including for work in future years, could reach nearly $500 million, the report said.

Oversight committee Democrats, in their own report, said Roseman and Castillo did not disclose their friendship and that evidence obtained in the investigation "indicates at least an appearance of impropriety" between the two men.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/25/us-usa-tax-irs-contracting-idUSBRE95O1ED20130625