Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3274620 - 06/24/13 01:29 PM Re: Amnesty Bill vote! [Re: Crappie Luck]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

The bill is expected to bring in 80 million new "illegals" over the next 10 years. It's also makes them eligible for Obamacare and welfare immediately.

http://youtu.be/pqICP295APA

#3274623 - 06/24/13 01:35 PM Re: Amnesty Bill vote! [Re: preds1]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Our government has always been fat and wasteful but to think they've now added a mandatory basis of non-Christian values, support of known perversions, no value in human life, the concept to giveaway everything and the desire to dictate over the citizens of a once free country makes me sick!

#3274774 - 06/24/13 05:06 PM Re: Amnesty Bill vote! [Re: Kimber45]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

Wait to you see what is really in the Bill. It is starting to come out.

They are saying it cause a massive divide in this country. That it will split us apart

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3274793 - 06/24/13 05:28 PM Re: Amnesty Bill vote! [Re: Stalkhunter]
Deer Assassin
Non-Typical

Loc: Kingston Springs

content Online
i can not comment on this thread

but will say this

this government if full of morons both dems and republicans

but more so this country is full of idiots that elected them

Spending money I dont have

on things I dont need

to impress people I dont know

#3274809 - 06/24/13 05:43 PM Re: Amnesty Bill vote! [Re: Deer Assassin]
Dodge Man
12 Point

Loc: Dyersburg, TN

Looks like the Corker amendment is going to pass with enough votes today.

http://www.talkinfowl.com/

#3274851 - 06/24/13 06:49 PM Re: Amnesty Bill vote! [Re: Dodge Man]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

shocked Online
The black community is going to get steamrolled when it happens. They will get what 90+% of them voted for.

From the flaming liberal NY Times - Workers Claim Race Bias as Farms Rely on Immigrants

Mr. Stanley, like other farmers, argues that Americans who say they want the work end up quitting because it is hard, leaving the crops to rot in the fields. But the situation is filled with cultural and racial tensions.

Even many of the Americans who feel mistreated acknowledge that the Mexicans who arrive on buses for a limited period are incredibly efficient, often working into the night seven days a week to increase their pay.

“We are not going to run all the time,” said Henry Rhymes, who was fired — unfairly, he says — from Southern Valley after a week on the job. “We are not Mexicans.”

Jon Schwalls, director of operations at Southern Valley, made a similar point.

“When Jose gets on the bus to come here from Mexico he is committed to the work,” he said. “It’s like going into the military. He leaves his family at home. The work is hard, but he’s ready. A domestic wants to know: What’s the pay? What are the conditions? In these communities, I am sorry to say, there are no fathers at home, no role models for hard work. They want rewards without input.”

Such generalizations lead lawyers — and residents — to say there are racist undertones to the farms’ policies.

“I am not arguing that agricultural work is a good job,” said Dawson Morton, a lawyer who focuses on farm workers’ rights at the Georgia Legal Services Program, a nonprofit law firm. “I am arguing that it could be a better job. If you want experienced people, train them. Just because people are easier to supervise, agricultural employers shouldn’t be able to import them. It is not true that Americans don’t want the work. What the farmers are really saying is that blacks just don’t want to work.”

To which J. Larry Stine, an Atlanta lawyer for Stanley Farms and other big farms, replied: “The farmers are not racist or against Americans. They have crops to be picked, and they see that domestics just don’t have their hearts in it.”

#3274863 - 06/24/13 07:14 PM Re: Amnesty Bill vote! [Re: Vermin93]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

And just think, less that 3% of the illegals are doing farm work.

75%+ Are immediately placed on welfare, food stamps etc.

#3275221 - 06/25/13 09:17 AM Re: Amnesty Bill vote! [Re: Crappie Luck]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Way to go Tennessee!

Here are the 15 Republican senators who voted in favor of invoking cloture on the amendment, according to the Weekly Standard:

•Lamar Alexander
•Kelly Ayotte
•Jeffrey Chiesa
•Susan Collins
•Bob Corker
•Jeff Flake
•Lindsey Graham
•Orrin Hatch
•Dean Heller
•John Hoeven
•Mark Kirk
•John McCain
•Lisa Murkowski
•Marco Rubio
•Roger Wicker

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
OfficerBuck, rapalabuck, medic2fpc, MachDR, pop
13308 Registered Users
Who's Online
99 registered (Engine2c, KyRick, mrjim43, cbhunter, Roost 1, John3, 13 invisible) and 184 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13308 Members
42 Forums
94045 Topics
1098620 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.118 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.