Tndeer Logo

Page 224 of 265 « First<222223224225226>Last »
Topic Options
#3270311 - 06/18/13 11:55 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: Kimber45]
TN Larry
10 Point

Loc: Baxter, Tennessee

AMEN BROTHER!!!

#3270921 - 06/19/13 07:36 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: TN Larry]
preachermantom
12 Point

Loc: waverly,tn,USA

Life and peace!

God is clear in His Word that to have life and peace one must understand and keep the Word of God a priority in his life!

Proverbs 3:1-2

3 My son, do not forget my law,But let your heart keep my commands;2 For length of days and long lifeAnd peace they will add to you.

We try all kinds of things in life to bring peace. God says obeying his Word will do just that. Is God's Word something you value, obey, and read everyday? or is it something you rarely ever think about and your bible is covered in dust if you even know where it is at? Peace will elude you if God's Word in not valued in your life!

God also says here long life will be with you when we are keeping His commands. While I believe He is talking about days on earth we also must consider eternity. Eternity is a mighty long time, are you prepared to enter it? If you know God's Word and obey it you are, if you don't then you better get into it! Don't delay start today!

Tom

Jesus Christ

http://walkthewalkwithjesus.blogspot.com

#3271688 - 06/20/13 07:52 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: preachermantom]
preachermantom
12 Point

Think you are pretty wise????

This may be one of our biggest problems, thinking we know more than we do! Read these verses:

Proverbs 3:7-8

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;Fear the Lord and depart from evil.8 It will be health to your flesh,And strength to your bones.

Speaking for myself, I have had several times in my life where I thought I had the answers only to find out how little I really did know. God makes it so simple for us though, fear Him and stay away from evil(sin), and life will be much more fulfilling. Matter of fact He says in these verse health and strength we will have when we figure out God is the answer to all!!!! I wish I had figured that out much earlier in life!

Thank you God for providing wisdom through your Word, and Holy Spirit show me the evil that tries to creep in today so I may flee from it! I give you praise and honor this morning Lord.

Tom

Jesus Christ

#3271702 - 06/20/13 08:15 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: preachermantom]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Amen.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3271776 - 06/20/13 09:27 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: preachermantom]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: preachermantom
Think you are pretty wise????

Speaking for myself, I have had several times in my life where I thought I had the answers only to find out how little I really did know. God makes it so simple for us though, fear Him and stay away from evil(sin), and life will be much more fulfilling. Matter of fact He says in these verse health and strength we will have when we figure out God is the answer to all!!!! I wish I had figured that out much earlier in life!

Thank you God for providing wisdom through your Word, and Holy Spirit show me the evil that tries to creep in today so I may flee from it! I give you praise and honor this morning Lord.

Tom

Same here Tom!

Amen!!

#3274380 - 06/24/13 08:47 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: Kimber45]
preachermantom
12 Point

Who are you from God's perspective? #9

Alright back to looking at how God views us! Not how we think or feel God sees us but what God's Word says!

Look at these verse:

Romans 5:1

5 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

So what does justified mean? According to the dictionary: to declare innocent or guiltless; absolve; acquit. Oh my friends think on that for a moment. When we have put our faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior of our life, we are considered innocent or guiltless of our sins in God's eyes! Thank you Jesus for dying on that cross for me! Can I get an AMEN?

Now the verse goes on to say we have peace with God because of that justification. Wow, peace with God. What an awesome blessing to have peace with God! Many will wish they had this peace when the wrath of God comes at judgement day and many have never called upon Jesus!

Thank you God for making me justified in your sight through your son Jesus!

Tom

Jesus Christ

#3274387 - 06/24/13 08:54 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: preachermantom]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Amen for sure! It is so humbling to think about Jesus willingly going to the cross, knowing the pain and agony that was going to be on Him, and even to death.....Thank you Jesus!

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3274415 - 06/24/13 09:34 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: MUP]
rabbit hunter
14 Point

Loc: Beech Bluff, TN

Originally Posted By: MUP
Amen for sure! It is so humbling to think about Jesus willingly going to the cross, knowing the pain and agony that was going to be on Him, and even to death.....Thank you Jesus!

Amen!

#3274439 - 06/24/13 10:21 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: rabbit hunter]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Amen

#3275200 - 06/25/13 08:40 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: Kimber45]
preachermantom
12 Point

Who are you from God's perspective? #10

Here is a question for you. Did you know that you don't belong to you if you have been saved by Jesus Christ? That's right! Check these verses out:

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit,

which are Godís.

Did you catch that? "Bought at a price". What was that price? Jesus Christ dying on the cross for your sins and mine! We don't belong to our self, we belong to Jesus! Do you live your life that way? I know this word isn't liked by many but we are slaves! Slaves to Jesus. The difference is though our master has the best intentions for us! He loves us and cares for us. He even forgives us when we do wrong. Oh I love my master this morning and I don't want to escape from Him, I want to live with my master for eternity!!! How about you?

So this morning remember, you are not your own, you belong to Jesus! Live like it! In God's eyes we are HIS!

Tom

Jesus Christ

Page 224 of 265 « First<222223224225226>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (kentuckylakebuck) and 74 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.032 seconds in which 0.027 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.