Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: RutMan
 Originally Posted By: Wildcat
Diehard did not get anything mixed up WC !! You stated that because those in charge of our tax dollars were supporting and we were taxpayers, that we too were supporting and doing it.

We pay taxes because we are law abiding, we do not get to choose what the legislators or the school admins/teachers do from there.

We can vote, write letters, make calls, run for office, but we as individuals cannot always change things alone.

You assume as you always do that we need to get off our butts......how do you know we haven't already ?

Then again.....when your logic and rhetoric is sent back to you, you refuse to answer and dismiss it.

Do what you want others to do before getting on here with your constant diatribe of accusations with no basis of truth because you don't know what anyone here is or is not doing.

Really???

Let me make it easier for you.

http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3270894&page=1&nt=3&fpart=1

Read the first post.

Go down and read Die Hard hunters first post and my respond.

Looks like ever YOU missed the boat.

You have got my second post mixed up with my first post. Go re-read it it's right there for everybody to see.

My second post was to Die Hard Hunter.

And now you are blaming me for it like you ALWAYS do. For you all it takes it one single would and it become a mountain.

Don't need to re-read anything, but you obviously can't read period. Just more of your BS as of late where you refuse to answer questions turned back at you and turn what is written to try and make you seem right. I should just stick to my rule of never arguing with an idiot as they will take you to their level and beat you with experience.

Have a good one WC !!! \:D

You just PROVED two points I have made.

You cannot read, you only see what you want to see and nothing more.

First off I pointed out the professor FORCED students to wear something in SUPPORT of something they did NOT believe in.

The upset teacher on here came back with CLASSES offered in WKU, it doesn't say anywhere they were REQUIRED so they are NOT FORCING anybody to do anything. Which is not the same thing. But you missed that too and I didn't ever write it. You then posted that it seems like I should clean up my state. From what, like I said they are NOT FORCING anybody to do anything. Which was the whole point of my first post. I posted to Diehard Hunter who said he was a teacher and asked him what he is doing to change this. I am not a teacher but a taxpayer, I can only go though the school board and State Legislature. I've never been a cop so I could only though Congress and the State Legislature to force them to clean up the "long blue line".

Number two. This is the second time in a month you have called me a name on here.

Since you have done that then I can return the favor. Seems like YOU have become a puppet for someone else over the last couple months.

Were you born stupid or have you spent your life getting to that point ? You have yet to understand anything I said, same as always.

BTW, you called me a liar twice a couple months ago, now it is a puppet. Anytime you wish, we can discuss it in private face to face and see how brave you are then.

Now you ARE threating me.

Like I said you have called me a name twice in the last month and now a third one.

How many more TnDeer rules will you keep breaking???

I TRIED to go private last time and you put it out in public, which is also against the rules. I still have that copied to my hard drive as proof.

#3272555 - 06/21/13 07:11 AM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Wildcat]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Ruh Roh Shaggy

#3272593 - 06/21/13 08:00 AM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Kimber45]
Hunter 257W
10 Point

Loc: Franklin County

You guys need to just cool off. What you are arguing about isn't worth getting all stirred up over. This has gotten to the point where pride is taking over and you aren't going to settle anything. Walk away from it and let it go. \:\)
#3273080 - 06/21/13 04:48 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Wobblyshot1]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: Wobblyshot1
It is my understanding that the teacher did not force the students to wear the gay rights symbol. The assignment was for extra credit only.

Oh, so it's not mandatory. It's jus that students who give the "thumbs up" for butt sex get a higher grade than those who don't (Christians).

Yea, that's legal.....

She should be FIRED

#3273085 - 06/21/13 04:57 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: ]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Diehard did not get anything mixed up WC !! You stated that because those in charge of our tax dollars were supporting and we were taxpayers, that we too were supporting and doing it.

We pay taxes because we are law abiding, we do not get to choose what the legislators or the school admins/teachers do from there.

We can vote, write letters, make calls, run for office, but we as individuals cannot always change things alone.

You assume as you always do that we need to get off our butts......how do you know we haven't already ?

Then again.....when your logic and rhetoric is sent back to you, you refuse to answer and dismiss it.

Do what you want others to do before getting on here with your constant diatribe of accusations with no basis of truth because you don't know what anyone here is or is not doing.

Really???

Let me make it easier for you.

http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3270894&page=1&nt=3&fpart=1

Read the first post.

Go down and read Die Hard hunters first post and my respond.

Looks like ever YOU missed the boat.

You have got my second post mixed up with my first post. Go re-read it it's right there for everybody to see.

My second post was to Die Hard Hunter.

And now you are blaming me for it like you ALWAYS do. For you all it takes it one single would and it become a mountain.

Don't need to re-read anything, but you obviously can't read period. Just more of your BS as of late where you refuse to answer questions turned back at you and turn what is written to try and make you seem right. I should just stick to my rule of never arguing with an idiot as they will take you to their level and beat you with experience.

Have a good one WC !!! \:D

You just PROVED two points I have made.

You cannot read, you only see what you want to see and nothing more.

First off I pointed out the professor FORCED students to wear something in SUPPORT of something they did NOT believe in.

The upset teacher on here came back with CLASSES offered in WKU, it doesn't say anywhere they were REQUIRED so they are NOT FORCING anybody to do anything. Which is not the same thing. But you missed that too and I didn't ever write it. You then posted that it seems like I should clean up my state. From what, like I said they are NOT FORCING anybody to do anything. Which was the whole point of my first post. I posted to Diehard Hunter who said he was a teacher and asked him what he is doing to change this. I am not a teacher but a taxpayer, I can only go though the school board and State Legislature. I've never been a cop so I could only though Congress and the State Legislature to force them to clean up the "long blue line".

Number two. This is the second time in a month you have called me a name on here.

Since you have done that then I can return the favor. Seems like YOU have become a puppet for someone else over the last couple months.

Were you born stupid or have you spent your life getting to that point ? You have yet to understand anything I said, same as always.

BTW, you called me a liar twice a couple months ago, now it is a puppet. Anytime you wish, we can discuss it in private face to face and see how brave you are then.

Now you ARE threating me.

Like I said you have called me a name twice in the last month and now a third one.

How many more TnDeer rules will you keep breaking???

I TRIED to go private last time and you put it out in public, which is also against the rules. I still have that copied to my hard drive as proof.

1- YOU need to learn definition of a threat and learn how to spell the word.

2- The name calling crap began with you on this site, but you can't seem to grasp that or anything else for that matter.

3- All this has nothing to do with this thread, but more to do with Zija and youngandfree/hogguide.

4- Funny how you break rules here every day, but only lay blame on others.

5- I took it public when you refused to stop sending me PM's like I requested.

6- I have it all saved to little boy.

I'm done with this and you, but place this in your skull. ANY remarks concerning anything we do business wise IS a remark toward my wife as well.

I would refrain from that if I were you.

Very sad who you have turned into Charlie, but you don't know me as well as you may think you do.

IF I have violated any rules by defending myself on here from what all has been said to,toward or about my wife and I.......then tndeer can do whatever it feels necessary.

Nope the name calling calling started with you. I have the thread and it shows you started it. I can prove it.

I have nothing to do with any of your business, maybe it was you that started attacking me because of that.

You made one mistake. You posted it public in less than 1 1/2 minutes BEFORE you PMed me to stop. You forgot the time stamp on the posts. I kept them all and once again can prove it. In fact I have shown the whole thing to a couple friends that are NOT Tndeer members and they can clearly see it the way I am telling it.

You started after me on several threads before I asked you what the hell was going on in the PM. You blew up then and it's been down hill ever since.

Maybe you was right t was about the Zija, but it was not coming from my end, it must have come from your end since I have not said anything about that or hogguide since he left, not once. If I did then find the threads and date them. I kept my word to Ruger that I would not say anything about it again. so It must be you.

#3273102 - 06/21/13 05:29 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Wildcat]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

shocked Online
Making something like this "extra credit" in any course at any level of education is a pathetic joke. BH defending something so absurd is a given, but I hope I'm misinterpreting some of the comments from other folks.

So BH, please tell us - just how much academic "extra credit" would you award for wearing a gay rights symbol in your General Psychology class? What other academically challenging and equally valuable extra credit assignments might you think up for your students?

#3273115 - 06/21/13 05:43 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Vermin93]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

shocked Online
Maybe this will help.

#3273123 - 06/21/13 05:57 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Vermin93]
BigD_625
10 Point

Loc: Maury County, TN

Most informative article I've found on the subject so far.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/201306...-sparks-protest

#3273133 - 06/21/13 06:17 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: BigD_625]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

This is really bad blaming one state for what every state is doing in some forum or fashion.

Question is what are we all going to do about it all.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3273152 - 06/21/13 06:45 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Stalkhunter]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: Stalkhunter

Question is what are we all going to do about it all.

Lacking honest - Christ based leadership in the necessary seats of power, we will do little but fall subject to the disease

Page 5 of 5 <12345

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TnDear, buckslayer85, crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys
13384 Registered Users
Who's Online
106 registered (TNRifleman, truepatriot6, old guy, rooney, THEdonkey0515, TeamMainStreet, 12 invisible) and 186 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13384 Members
42 Forums
95921 Topics
1123299 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.123 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.