Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 7 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3271396 - 06/19/13 07:23 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: BamaProud]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: BamaProud
This thread is ridiculous, both the subject matter and the discussion.

Read the first post. The point was the student wearing a NRA t-shirt and students being FORCED to support something they did not believe in.

Die Hardhunter took it personally because he's a teacher then attacked me personally in his first post. He attacked the messager and not the teacher.

#3271401 - 06/19/13 07:31 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Wildcat]
Redwing
8 Point

Loc: Blount Co.

HE HIT ME FIRST!!!!
#3271403 - 06/19/13 07:32 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Diehard Hunter]
Beekeeper
Good ol' Boys "Team Buckcreek"
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co. Tennessee

Question for Wildcat.

What have you done to address this travesty?

Since most, if not all, universities receive federal money this would appear to be your responsibility as much as it is anyone's.

Unless, of course, you do not pay any federal taxes!

There are liberals in every state that do not care to break the law if they think they can advance their cause by doing so.

There should be an investigation and, if the facts are as they have been presented, she should be fired and barred from teaching for life.

#3271417 - 06/19/13 07:48 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Beekeeper]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: Beekeeper
Question for Wildcat.

Since most, if not all, universities receive federal money this would appear to be your responsibility as much as it is anyone's.

There are liberals in every state that do not care to break the law if they think they can advance their cause by doing so.

There should be an investigation and, if the facts are as they have been presented, she should be fired and barred from teaching for life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#3271423 - 06/19/13 07:51 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Beekeeper]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Beekeeper
Question for Wildcat.

Please re-read my first post.

"In the other thread a kid got into trouble for wearing a NRA t-shirt. In Tennessee a college professor is forcing students to wear ribbons in support of gay rights no mater how they feel or think about the subject.

The people in "authority" were telling the kid he cannot wear a t-shirt about something he DOES believe in and in the other one the same "authority" is forcing the students to were something to support something they do NOT believe in.

Before anybody gets mixed up here, the ones in "authority" are the teachers and professors."

THAT is what my post was about.

Die Hard hunter is a teacher, he took it personal. He can do his part to clean it up better than anybody else.

Doctors get hit on every day, about their bills and them not being in their office, office waiting times, etc. Cops get hit on here too, just look at several threads. Do they all take it personally? Some do. The thing is they are the very people that could have done something to change things instead they followed orders. Remember the "long blue line"?? A LOT of cops never did like that but it was 100% true. Of all the people in America the LEO's were the ones that should have cleaned it up instead of being FORCED to, some did their part while other choose not to do anything to "rock the boat".

It's no different. All it took was one teacher and the whole thread got changed from my first post because he could not put the two together when BOTH had teachers in the middle of them.

#3271444 - 06/19/13 08:06 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Wildcat]
Diehard Hunter
CRAMP
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee

Dang it......I broke my own rule!

Doesn't matter now. We have an ignore button.

#3271451 - 06/19/13 08:11 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Wildcat]
RutMan
16 Point

Loc: Atoka ,TN - USA

Diehard did not get anything mixed up WC !! You stated that because those in charge of our tax dollars were supporting and we were taxpayers, that we too were supporting and doing it.

We pay taxes because we are law abiding, we do not get to choose what the legislators or the school admins/teachers do from there.

We can vote, write letters, make calls, run for office, but we as individuals cannot always change things alone.

You assume as you always do that we need to get off our butts......how do you know we haven't already ?

Then again.....when your logic and rhetoric is sent back to you, you refuse to answer and dismiss it.

Do what you want others to do before getting on here with your constant diatribe of accusations with no basis of truth because you don't know what anyone here is or is not doing.

I believe in love....even when I don't feel it

I believe in GOD....even when HE is silent

#3271457 - 06/19/13 08:14 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: RutMan]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: RutMan
Diehard did not get anything mixed up WC !! You stated that because those in charge of our tax dollars were supporting and we were taxpayers, that we too were supporting and doing it.

We pay taxes because we are law abiding, we do not get to choose what the legislators or the school admins/teachers do from there.

We can vote, write letters, make calls, run for office, but we as individuals cannot always change things alone.

You assume as you always do that we need to get off our butts......how do you know we haven't already ?

Then again.....when your logic and rhetoric is sent back to you, you refuse to answer and dismiss it.

Do what you want others to do before getting on here with your constant diatribe of accusations with no basis of truth because you don't know what anyone here is or is not doing.

Really???

Let me make it easier for you.

http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3270894&page=1&nt=3&fpart=1

Read the first post.

Go down and read Die Hard hunters first post and my respond.

Looks like ever YOU missed the boat.

You have got my second post mixed up with my first post. Go re-read it it's right there for everybody to see.

My second post was to Die Hard Hunter.

And now you are blaming me for it like you ALWAYS do. For you all it takes it one single would and it become a mountain.

#3271479 - 06/19/13 08:36 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Wildcat]
BamaProud
12 Point

Loc: Shelby County, TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
 Originally Posted By: BamaProud
This thread is ridiculous, both the subject matter and the discussion.

Read the first post. The point was the student wearing a NRA t-shirt and students being FORCED to support something they did not believe in.

Die Hardhunter took it personally because he's a teacher then attacked me personally in his first post. He attacked the messager and not the teacher.

You don't have to explain anything to me. I read it all myself...and these discussions pretty much all follow the same predictable pattern.

#3271569 - 06/19/13 10:48 PM Re: Tennessee is doing it [Re: Wildcat]
RutMan
16 Point

Loc: Atoka ,TN - USA

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
 Originally Posted By: RutMan

Really???

Let me make it easier for you.

http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3270894&page=1&nt=3&fpart=1

Read the first post.

Go down and read Die Hard hunters first post and my respond.

Looks like ever YOU missed the boat.

You have got my second post mixed up with my first post. Go re-read it it's right there for everybody to see.

My second post was to Die Hard Hunter.

And now you are blaming me for it like you ALWAYS do. For you all it takes it one single would and it become a mountain.

Don't need to re-read anything, but you obviously can't read period. Just more of your BS as of late where you refuse to answer questions turned back at you and turn what is written to try and make you seem right. I should just stick to my rule of never arguing with an idiot as they will take you to their level and beat you with experience.

Have a good one WC !!! \:D

I believe in love....even when I don't feel it

I believe in GOD....even when HE is silent

Page 3 of 7 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Fish N Hunt, bowednlazy, ULTIMATE TARGETS, Philski, Original Booger
13295 Registered Users
Who's Online
11 registered (buckaroo, reloadxx, bgrooms, bucks2beards outdoor, TnBob, WGK, 2 invisible) and 115 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13295 Members
42 Forums
85656 Topics
1035073 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.236 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.