Page 498 of 561 « First<496497498499500>Last »
Topic Options
#3267676 - 06/13/13 06:09 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
encore06
16 Point

Loc: Harrogate, TN

happy Online
2 Corinthians 1:

8 We think you ought to know, dear brothers and sisters,[b] about the trouble we went through in the province of Asia. We were crushed and overwhelmed beyond our ability to endure, and we thought we would never live through it. 9 In fact, we expected to die. But as a result, we stopped relying on ourselves and learned to rely only on God, who raises the dead. 10 And he did rescue us from mortal danger, and he will rescue us again. We have placed our confidence in him, and he will continue to rescue us. 11 And you are helping us by praying for us. Then many people will give thanks because God has graciously answered so many prayers for our safety.

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

#3267905 - 06/14/13 04:47 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: encore06]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

No evil shall befall you
Life will be brighter than noonday, and darkness will become like morning. You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety. You will lie down, with no one to make you afraid, and many will court your favor.

Job 11:17-19 NIV

For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

1 Peter 3:12,13 KJV

Because you have made the LORD your refuge, the Most High your habitation, no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent. For he will give his angels charge of you to guard you in all your ways.

Psalm 91:9-11 NASB

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3268761 - 06/16/13 12:13 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Philippians (KJV) 2 : 13For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

14Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

15That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

#3269262 - 06/16/13 11:00 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

1 John (KJV) 5 : 11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

#3269306 - 06/17/13 06:10 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

Why did Messiah come?
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:8b,9 KJV

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

1 John 4:9,10 NIV

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Romans 5:8-10 NASB

#3270856 - 06/19/13 04:58 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Pursue Purity
All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our sinful nature and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature objects of wrath. But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:3-6 NIV

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world.

Titus 2:11,12 KJV

Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.

Galatians 5:24,25 NASB

#3270857 - 06/19/13 04:58 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

Joyfully Grateful!
Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for it is now that God favors what you do. Always be clothed in white, and always anoint your head with oil.

Ecclesiates 9:7,8 NIV

O come, let us sing unto the LORD:
let us make a joyful noise
to the rock of our salvation.

Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving,
and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
For the LORD is a great God,
and a great King above all gods.

Psalm 95:1-3 KJV

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6,7 NASB

#3271605 - 06/20/13 05:17 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

He is our Maker, Redeemer, Protector
Keep sound wisdom and discretion,
so they will be life to your soul
And adornment to your neck.

Then you will walk in your way securely
And your foot will not stumble.

When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.

Do not be afraid of sudden fear,
nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes;
For the LORD will be your confidence
And will keep your foot from being caught.

Proverbs 3:21-26 NASB

-------------

He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword. Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh. At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.

Job 5:19-22 KJV

-------------

Let the light of your face shine upon us, O LORD.
You have filled my heart with greater joy
than when their grain and new wine abound.

I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone,
O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

Psalm 4:6-8 NIV

#3271732 - 06/20/13 08:47 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

The Friend who sticks closer than a brother...
O You who hear prayer,
To You all men come.
Iniquities prevail against me;
As for our transgressions,
You forgive them.

How blessed is the one whom You choose
and bring near to You
To dwell in Your courts.

We will be satisfied with the goodness
of Your house,
Your holy temple.

Psalm 65:2-4 NASB

The LORD is far from the wicked:
but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.

Proverbs 15:29 KJV

But I call to God, and the LORD saves me.
Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress,
and he hears my voice.

Psalm 55:16:17 NIV

#3271792 - 06/20/13 09:51 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Psalm 121:1-2 NIV

Page 498 of 561 « First<496497498499500>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
camohunter3, mtd, Higdon23, blcmrr2008, Urban deer Hunter
13270 Registered Users
Who's Online
135 registered (grolfesst, westtntoms, BigD_625, camohunter3, JACO0334, leader, 15 invisible) and 163 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13270 Members
42 Forums
92959 Topics
1086239 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.177 seconds in which 0.09 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.