Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3269583 - 06/17/13 12:51 PM Obama guilty of High Treason?
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Obama’s Egyptian Buddies Prove He’s Guilty of High Treason!

Posted on June 17, 2013

Article 3, Section 3 of the Constitution of the United States of America reads:

“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.”

1) Has President Barack Hussein Obama committed treason according to the US Constitution?

Yes he has and is still doing so. Ever since the overthrow of Egypt’s former dictator, President Obama has been a close ally to the Muslim Brotherhood and their Egyptian leaders. Obama has pushed to send billions of dollars in aid to Egypt. At one point, Congress stopped all monies heading to the land of pyramids because of their questionable leadership and ties to terrorism. Obama took it upon himself to override Congress’s blockage of funds and sent them their millions of dollars. Obama has also provided Egypt with fighter jets and other military arms.

Egypt’s leaders have now publicly admitted that America is an enemy like Israel that needs to be battled with. In a closed secret meeting, Egypt’s leadership including President Morsi discussed how they could stop Ethiopia from completing its construction of a dam along the Nile River before it enters into Egypt.

Although the meeting was supposed to be secret, they failed to realize that TV cameras were rolling and that their meeting was being broadcast live on Egyptian television. The broadcast caught a number of the leaders saying that the dam in Ethiopia was a secret plot by both America and Israel to undermine Egypt and that they must figure out how to stop it from being completed.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/06/obam.../#ixzz2WHmByKkP

Read more: http://savingourfuture.com/2013/06/obama.../#ixzz2WUujDGZ2

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3269605 - 06/17/13 01:12 PM Re: Obama guilty of High Treason? [Re: MUP]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

Loc: Old Hickory/Mt.Juliet, TN

content Online
Take this issue, along with a couple of others, and of course he is guilty of Treason against the People and The Constitution of The United States, and I also believe the punishment should be the absolute maximum due to the position he holds! However, show me one person in that wretched area we call Washington D.C. that has the guts and fortitude to do the right thing and bring charges on Obama and make him stand before Congress. Even if there was one person, he would never be convicted by the self-promoting cowards in Congress.

#3269607 - 06/17/13 01:16 PM Re: Obama guilty of High Treason? [Re: TNDeerGuy]
iowavf
10 Point

Loc: southwest iowa

That's usually how it works in a dictatorship.
#3269874 - 06/17/13 07:35 PM Re: Obama guilty of High Treason? [Re: iowavf]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Obama looks and acts more like Hitler and Mussolini each day.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3269902 - 06/17/13 08:05 PM Re: Obama guilty of High Treason? [Re: Rebel]
W C
10 Point

Loc: Alabama

When SHTF over this I hope to survive it and win for the constitution. If not, I want it to go out with my weapon empty laying on a large pile of spent brass. Don't go without a fight.

#3269918 - 06/17/13 08:23 PM Re: Obama guilty of High Treason? [Re: W C]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

3%

#3270408 - 06/18/13 02:02 PM Re: Obama guilty of High Treason? [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

He has been guilty for some time but will have nothing done to him.

There are the 3% out there and thats all. We might loose this one

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3270412 - 06/18/13 02:12 PM Re: Obama guilty of High Treason? [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
3%

Or just 3 people.....LMAO

_______
Organizing for Action rallies in San Bernadino for Gun Control (only 3 people show up)

SAN BERNARDINO - Exactly six months after 20 children and six adults were killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., a small group from Organizing for Action stood here Friday with 26 flags and signs calling for stricter gun control. "On Flag Day growing up, I used to always wave a flag with my grandson, and it hit me that the victims of that horrible tragedy won't ever be able to do that," said Curtis Lewis, the group's gun violence prevention coordinator. "We need people to stand up and write to Congress to say they want laws that respect the Second Amendment but also help prevent these tragedies."

Lewis said he supported HR 1565, a bill that would require background checks for sales at gun shows and online, "close the gun show and other loopholes," and create a commission to study the causes of mass violence in the United States.

The protest drew three members of Organizing for Action, a nonprofit group that supports President Barack Obama's agenda, to the National Orange Show Events Center.

"It's three people today, but it will be 23 next time, and we'll see the time after that," Lewis said.

http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_23464357/organizing-action-rallies-san-bernardino-gun-control

#3270464 - 06/18/13 03:47 PM Re: Obama guilty of High Treason? [Re: Crappie Luck]
JLeòdhas
Spike

Loc: Hamilton, Alabama

I still think civil unrest is on the way for America. Get ready men to stand in the gap and fight for your beliefs and country.

#3270508 - 06/18/13 05:13 PM Re: Obama guilty of High Treason? [Re: Stalkhunter]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Originally Posted By: Stalkhunter
He has been guilty for some time but will have nothing done to him.

There are the 3% out there and thats all. We might loose this one

3% = 9.9 million

That IMO is enough hillbillies to flush this toilet once and for all.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Mik475, AaronB, Bad Wolf, jw3783, Jesse91
13278 Registered Users
Who's Online
5 registered (hunter0925, Fence Post, Deerbuster1996, gobblegrunt, 1 invisible) and 55 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13278 Members
42 Forums
93274 Topics
1089112 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.109 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.