Tndeer Logo

Page 496 of 562 « First<494495496497498>Last »
Topic Options
#3261256 - 06/04/13 10:34 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Pride brings us low...be humble
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.

James 4:10,11 NIV

Why standest thou afar off, O LORD?
Why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?

The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor:
let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.

For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire,
and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.

Psalm 10:1-3 NIV

The highway of the upright avoids evil;
he who guards his way guards his life.

Pride goes before destruction,
a haughty spirit before a fall.

Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed
than to share plunder with the proud.

Proverbs 16:17-19 NIV

An angry man stirs up dissension,
and a hot-tempered one commits many sins.

A man's pride brings him low,
but a man of lowly spirit gains honor.

Proverbs 29:22,23

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3261756 - 06/05/13 05:10 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Love One Another
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. This is a profound mystery--but I am talking about Christ and the church. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband."

Ephesians 5:31-33 NIV

That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Titus 2:4,5 KJV

Enjoy life with the woman whom you love all the days of your fleeting life which He has given to you under the sun; for this is your reward in life and in your toil in which you have labored under the sun.

Eccesiastes 9:9 NASB

#3262025 - 06/05/13 01:02 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Trusting Always in Him
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38,39 NIV

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 23:4 KJV

I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:12,13 NASB

#3262762 - 06/06/13 11:34 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Loc: Chapel Hill Tn

2 Timothy 4:5

"But you should keep a clear mind in every situation. Don't be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Work at telling others the Good News, and fully carry out the ministry God has given you."

#3262791 - 06/06/13 12:13 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

Work Hard!
For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat." We hear that some among you are idle. They are not busy; they are busybodies. Such people we command and urge in the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and earn the bread they eat.

2 Thessalonians 3:10-12 NIV

The way of the slothful man is as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous is made plain.

Proverbs 15:19 KJV

Here is what I have seen to be good and fitting: to eat, to drink and enjoy oneself in all one's labor in which he toils under the sun during the few years of his life which God has given him; for this is his reward. Furthermore, as for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, He has also empowered him to eat from them and to receive his reward and rejoice in his labor; this is the gift of God.

Ecclesiastes 5:18,19 NASB

#3263238 - 06/07/13 04:48 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Long Life!
Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it: that thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

Deuteronomy 6:1,2 KJV

"Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all you who remain of the house of Israel, you whom I have upheld since you were conceived, and have carried since your birth.

Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

Isaiah 46:3,4 NIV

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom,
And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

For by me your days will be multiplied,
And years of life will be added to you.

Proverbs 9:10,11 NASB

#3263887 - 06/08/13 08:42 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Boodaddy]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Philippians (KJV) 4 : 4Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

5Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#3263927 - 06/08/13 11:18 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Matthew 18:18-19 "Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."

#3264005 - 06/08/13 02:46 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Boodaddy]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Psalm 150:1-6
King James Version (KJV)

150 Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

#3264192 - 06/08/13 08:56 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Boodaddy]
encore06
16 Point

Loc: Harrogate, TN

happy Online
Acts 16: 25 Around midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening. 26 Suddenly, there was a massive earthquake, and the prison was shaken to its foundations. All the doors immediately flew open, and the chains of every prisoner fell off!

Maybe God is waiting for you to start praising and worshiping Him in order for you to be free from your bonds that have been holding you back...and you may be the instrument that God uses to bring freedom to those around you as well.

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Page 496 of 562 « First<494495496497498>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Mik475, AaronB, Bad Wolf, jw3783, Jesse91
13278 Registered Users
Who's Online
163 registered (diamond hunter, monsterbuck07, TNLynn, woodyard, Scud, AndyW, 15 invisible) and 225 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13278 Members
42 Forums
93257 Topics
1088946 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.184 seconds in which 0.075 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.