Loc: tn

What did you do with em?

#3258649 - 05/31/13 11:58 AM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: wobblegobble]
showmehorns
16 Point

Loc: usually in the woods

Originally Posted By: wobblegobble
What did you do with em?

Pitched them one by one into the fan of the airboat on the way back to the dock.

On a serious note, we disposed of them properly. Why? Need some dead fish?

#3258660 - 05/31/13 12:09 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: showmehorns]
hookedup
Spike

Loc: down south

Wobble wants to eat some buffalo ribs lol, looks like fun
#3258664 - 05/31/13 12:17 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: hookedup]
easy45
Non-Typical

Loc: Chester County

sleepy Online
Awesome

#3258672 - 05/31/13 12:24 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: showmehorns]
RUGER Administrator
Mouse Killa
Non-Typical

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: showmehorns
What did you do with em?

Pitched them one by one into the fan of the airboat on the way back to the dock.

On a serious note, we disposed of them properly. Why? Need some dead fish?

BBBAAAAAHHHHAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

#3259231 - 06/01/13 12:19 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: RUGER]
AllOutdoors
10 Point

Loc: Tennessee

content Online
Awesome!

#3259272 - 06/01/13 01:14 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: AllOutdoors]
wobblegobble
6 Point

I saw a show, "swamp pawn" they swear the buffalo ribs were great !

#3259297 - 06/01/13 01:52 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: wobblegobble]
Rackseeker
12 Point

Loc: Franklin County

That is going to stink.

#3259343 - 06/01/13 03:59 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: Rackseeker]
gil1
12 Point

Loc: Nashville, TN

I'm not dissin' bowfishing (I do it myself), but I wish there was a better way. To kill such a grand fishing resource and chunk it is such a waste.

But I'm impressed with your results - helluva day (or night)!

Dr. Saxton Pope

#3261094 - 06/04/13 07:04 AM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: gil1]
showmehorns
16 Point

Originally Posted By: gil1
I'm not dissin' bowfishing (I do it myself), but I wish there was a better way. To kill such a grand fishing resource and chunk it is such a waste.

gil, the hog is an excellent hunting resource, but I don't want it on my property. I do see what your saying, but the truth is, regardless if the carp is fun to catch on rod and reel, they are a destructive, invasive species that cause lots of problems for our native fish, wildlife and plants.

#3261223 - 06/04/13 09:53 AM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: showmehorns]
Winchester
Non-Typical

Good deal, looks like fun!
#3261705 - 06/04/13 09:42 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: Winchester]
rukiddin?
8 Point

Loc: E. Tenn

Thats good times!! Kill'em all. I wish they would invent a poison that would only kill a common carp......Ecosystem would thank you....

"I'm gone to carolina in my mind"

#3261723 - 06/04/13 10:04 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: Rackseeker]
Woodson223
8 Point

#3261938 - 06/05/13 10:41 AM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: Rackseeker]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

My old dog would think he died and went to heaven if he could roll in those for an afternoon!

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#3261983 - 06/05/13 12:01 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: showmehorns]
gil1
12 Point

gil, the hog is an excellent hunting resource, but I don't want it on my property. I do see what your saying, but the truth is, regardless if the carp is fun to catch on rod and reel, they are a destructive, invasive species that cause lots of problems for our native fish, wildlife and plants.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Would you rather catch (not eat) a big fish on a fly rod that is phenomenally smart and spooky and picky and will rip your shoulder off or a smaller fish like a bass or bluegill that is much easier to catch and puts up a relatively weak fight?

I like catching them all, but for me, carp are just more challenging and more fun to catch. It would be a shame to skewer 200 largemouth or smallies and chunk them on the bank but no better or worse than wasting a phenomenal resource like carp.

Dr. Saxton Pope

#3262020 - 06/05/13 12:59 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: gil1]
Winchester
Non-Typical

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Would you rather catch (not eat) a big fish on a fly rod that is phenomenally smart and spooky and picky and will rip your shoulder off or a smaller fish like a bass or bluegill that is much easier to catch and puts up a relatively weak fight?

I like catching them all, but for me, carp are just more challenging and more fun to catch. It would be a shame to skewer 200 largemouth or smallies and chunk them on the bank but no better or worse than wasting a phenomenal resource like carp.

I think "Phenomenal resource" might be pushing it a little!!! ;\)

#3262074 - 06/05/13 02:10 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: Winchester]
gil1
12 Point

Originally Posted By: Winchester

In a different way, it's a "phenom"enal resource. Despite the bowfishing carnage, it's still the gift that keeps on giving. We don't even have to stock them. I hope the resource can keep on keepin' on.

Dr. Saxton Pope

#3262078 - 06/05/13 02:20 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: showmehorns]
catman529
spiderboy
16 Point

Loc: Franklin TN

confused Online

what damage do common carp do here? And buffalo are native, I bet you shot equally as many of those. I'd like to get a bow fishing rig and shoot a few myself, but have more respect for what you kill. 200 fish sounds like a great night though! Glad you don't fish my waters. I enjoy the carp picking up a bait and running drag off my reel too much to have people shoot em in my fishing holes.

#3262130 - 06/05/13 03:22 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: catman529]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

I'm not weighing in either way except to say..In Michigan's Upper Peninsula they smoke carp, suckers and of course game fish and they are quite tasty I hear. I've had smoked sucker and they weren't too bad...never tried the carp.

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#3262132 - 06/05/13 03:31 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: Coach]
MattR
8 Point

Loc: Nashville

i would take a couple of them and freeze em for some blue cat bait. carp is pretty good for that. but wow if i could shoot 200 fish with a bow, im down that sounds like some fun to me for sure.

#3262140 - 06/05/13 03:39 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: MattR]
TNTomtaker01
10 Point

Loc: Middle

Here we go.... \:\)

#3262159 - 06/05/13 04:00 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: catman529]
showmehorns
16 Point

Originally Posted By: catman529

what damage do common carp do here? And buffalo are native, I bet you shot equally as many of those. I'd like to get a bow fishing rig and shoot a few myself, but have more respect for what you kill. 200 fish sounds like a great night though! Glad you don't fish my waters. I enjoy the carp picking up a bait and running drag off my reel too much to have people shoot em in my fishing holes.

I don't have respect for any invasive species that does harm to our ecosystem. Read up on how destructive they are (too busy getting he blood off my bows, boat and gear to type it all out right now) especially in our shallow lakes. And no, you don't want me shooting your fishing holes, I'll shoot every invasive fish that swims by the boat. Glad your not a betting man, we shot a total of 2 buffalo that night. It's ok to enjoy fishing for them, and I get it, but do some research on the impact they have on our waters before you "save them all for rod and reel". Save all the Asian carp while your at it, they put up one hell of a fight on rod and reel as well.

Edited by showmehorns (06/05/13 04:01 PM)

#3262167 - 06/05/13 04:04 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: catman529]
showmehorns
16 Point

And did you just tell me to have more respect for what I kill? I'm hoping I read it wrong.

#3262168 - 06/05/13 04:05 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: Winchester]
showmehorns
16 Point

Originally Posted By: Winchester

Ummm, yeah. \:D

#3262170 - 06/05/13 04:09 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: showmehorns]
catman529
spiderboy
16 Point

confused Online
Kill the silver and bighead carp, their damage is obvious and they aren't worth fishing for because they do not bite a bait. I'm surprised you only killed 2 buffs, around here the buffalo far outnumber the carp and I don't see the carp doing any harm here. I'm talking about common carp, not silver or bighead or wild hogs. No they don't belong here but I don't see them hurting my waters and I like fishing for em. Keep shooting em cause I doubt you will be in my fishing hole, it's mainly just a creek.

#3262254 - 06/05/13 05:28 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: catman529]
gil1
12 Point

Some of y'all are just plain sissies, not men enough to fish for the most challenging and noble species. \:D

Dr. Saxton Pope

#3262261 - 06/05/13 05:46 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: Rackseeker]
wobblegobble
6 Point

Showmehorns and I hardly ever agree but here I say as long as its legal do what you do. Would I kill 200 carp or any fish in one night probably not but who are we to judge.

#3262266 - 06/05/13 05:50 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: gil1]
showmehorns
16 Point

Some of y'all are just plain sissies, not men enough to fish for the most challenging and noble species. \:D

\:D

#3262278 - 06/05/13 05:59 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: gil1]
showmehorns
16 Point

Gil, I really do understand your love of catching them and applaud you for stepping outside the box as a angler, but it doesn't change the fact, for me, they are still a invasive , destructive species in our waters. Keep catching them, and I'll keep killing them....In large numbers!

#3262335 - 06/05/13 07:02 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: showmehorns]
wobblegobble
6 Point

Showmehorns, u have a gift of pissing people off uh?LOL

#3262359 - 06/05/13 07:21 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: wobblegobble]
showmehorns
16 Point

Nah, just a gift of making perfectly good sense.

#3262368 - 06/05/13 07:43 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: catman529]
showmehorns
16 Point

Kill the silver and bighead carp, their damage is obvious and they aren't worth fishing for because they do not bite a bait. I'm surprised you only killed 2 buffs, around here the buffalo far outnumber the carp and I don't see the carp doing any harm here. I'm talking about common carp, not silver or bighead or wild hogs. No they don't belong here but I don't see them hurting my waters and I like fishing for em. Keep shooting em cause I doubt you will be in my fishing hole, it's mainly just a creek.

I kill ALL invasive species, and will not base that decision on how well they pick up a bait, or how hard they fight at the end of a pole. People more intelligent then you and i have spent millions of dollars studying the damage caused by ALL INVASIVE SPECIES. If they would have put a clause in their findings regarding the common carp, i would not be killing them in massive numbers.

Just remember, just because you don't understand how they affect our ecosystem, does not mean they need a free pass because they bite a dough ball.

#3262471 - 06/05/13 09:51 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: gil1]
rukiddin?
8 Point

a big fish on a fly rod that is phenomenally smart and spooky and picky

hahaha, yeah boy there so smart and spooky that they will let you shoot at'em 4 or 5 times then swim into the trolling motor.
I say whatever floats your boat, but don't justify an invasive species because they offer nothing, and I mean aboslutely NOTHING but a different angling opportunity. If the state went by that theory alone, there would be no food chain AT ALL!!!!
Just ask the brook trout how well the INVASIVE rainbow trout has helped them out in the brookies NATIVE streams!!!!
Yeah, there fun to catch, I will never doubt that. And more than likely, they will never be wiped out. But don't confuse your personal enjoyment as any benefit at all to an ecosystem. Don't get me wrong, bowfishing alone, will never wipe out a invasive in a large body of water, but at least we're not allowing them to reproduce once we have enjoyed the resource.
Catman, you have to understand, that just because you don't see anything happening, it does'nt mean it never happens...The TWRA, wildlife and fisheries all over the country, would be in a very sad state if everyone went by that theory.

#3262479 - 06/05/13 10:09 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: rukiddin?]
catman529
spiderboy
16 Point

confused Online
Y'all show me some research on the damage caused inthe southeastern US by common carp. I don't doubt they are bad for the ecosystem, but nobody has offered up any research to back their opinions.

Rukiddin, don't take this comparison the wrong way, but bow fishing for carp might be like spotlight shooting deer at night, in the sense that its easy and the animal looks stupid when you do it but is actually quite intelligent. I've bait fished and fly fished for carp and they make bass look like stupid, reaction-striking fish that anyone can catch (and anyone can catch a bass, they are easy).

Yes they are invasive and shoot as many as you want. And I'm still going to keep fishing for them and releasing them to fight another day.

#3262485 - 06/05/13 10:24 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: catman529]
showmehorns
16 Point

Y'all show me some research on the damage caused inthe southeastern US by common carp. I don't doubt they are bad for the ecosystem, but nobody has offered up any research to back their opinions.

If you can't find the facts your looking for online, we shouldn't even be having this conversation. Take some time and read up. Meanwhile, I'm going to go save some armidillos, they make bada$$ jogging partners.

#3262486 - 06/05/13 10:27 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: showmehorns]
catman529
spiderboy
16 Point

confused Online

If you can't find the facts your looking for online, we shouldn't even be having this conversation. Take some time and read up. Meanwhile, I'm going to go save some armidillos, they make bada$$ jogging partners.
funny but not a realistic comparison.

#3262492 - 06/05/13 10:49 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: catman529]
catman529
spiderboy
16 Point

confused Online
I did some research as you suggested, since you provided none. Most of the negative effects were on wetlands regarding waterfowl migration as well as water turbidity and game fish populations. Most of the examples I found were in lakes and wetlands in the North or Midwest. Around here I see clear streams and slightly murky streams and carp and buffalo but carp do not dominate from what I have observed, except in a few mud bottom pools in some streams. Native buffalo dominate almost all the waters that I fish, if not gar, bass or sunfish in some places. I see that carp are a problem for many waters but I fail to see the big problem where I fish. The carp are not everywhere to be found, clogging up the rivers. I have to look to find deep holes that hold carp and that's where I fish for them. Everywhere else I wade and fish mainly for bass. I have seen pictures and videos of spillways that are literally so full of carp the ducks can walk on them, but I have never seen anything close to that in any place I have fished. I really think the higher populations and negative impacts of carp depend on where and what kind of water body the carp are in. I can spend all day catching a dozen or two bass and then sit down on a lawn chair for a few hours and catch 2 or 3 carp. That's how I like to fish often in the summer... wade for bass and sit on the bank with a campfire fishing for carp and catfish.

#3262495 - 06/05/13 10:54 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: catman529]
redblood
16 Point

Loc: Lewisburg

content Online
good shootin. you dont have to worry bout me shootin any, unless i coulkd do it with a 22. i dont want to draw my bow once, much less 200 times per night

#3262569 - 06/06/13 07:37 AM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: redblood]
Tennessee Todd
Duffer
16 Point

Loc: TuTu City, Tn

If you really want to help our ecosystem and take out a bunch of invasive species, then start going after Democrats!

#3262659 - 06/06/13 09:09 AM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: Tennessee Todd]
catman529
spiderboy
16 Point

confused Online
 Originally Posted By: Tennessee Todd
If you really want to help our ecosystem and take out a bunch of invasive species, then start going after Democrats!

very good point \:D

#3262707 - 06/06/13 10:11 AM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: redblood]
gil1
12 Point

One of my points was that I love carp - I love catching carp, I love the fact that carp will rip your shoulder off, I love the challenge of a species that is much more difficult to catch than most of our sportsfish. Anyone wanting to make me feel guilty for that is seriously going to have to come up with another argument.

The subject of the thread has changed several times, but I'd like to go back to my point. It's a shame to waste the resource. If we're going to kill the noble beast, let's find a use for it. If you could easily sell carp, then there probably wouldn't be an invasive situation (especially on the Asian species).

I don't have the answer. Maybe some of you smart(azz) fellers do.

Dr. Saxton Pope

#3262720 - 06/06/13 10:34 AM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: gil1]
TNTomtaker01
10 Point

Y'all keep throwing flys and dough balls I can assure you they bite carbon real good! Lol

#3262726 - 06/06/13 10:39 AM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: gil1]
Tennessee Todd
Duffer
16 Point

Loc: TuTu City, Tn

One of my points was that I love carp - I love catching carp, I love the fact that carp will rip your shoulder off, I love the challenge of a species that is much more difficult to catch than most of our sportsfish. Anyone wanting to make me feel guilty for that is seriously going to have to come up with another argument.

The subject of the thread has changed several times, but I'd like to go back to my point. It's a shame to waste the resource. If we're going to kill the noble beast, let's find a use for it. If you could easily sell carp, then there probably wouldn't be an invasive situation (especially on the Asian species).

gil,

I know it's not on subject, but I think it's time for you to post a picture of Scooby. It's been almost a year.

Come on man, give it up. \:D

#3262886 - 06/06/13 01:50 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: Tennessee Todd]
rukiddin?
8 Point

Gil, I'll never discredit how fun they are to catch on a rod and reel. I agree 100%. I have a friend that loves to fish for'em, but he will also shoot one in a heartbeat.
The problem is not necessarily there is not a commercial buyer, its more of matter the cost/labor vs price of fish. There is a pretty good market for common carp in the Northeast. But commercial fishing is a very labor intensive job and if your only getting 3-5 cents/pound, its hard to justify it.
Buffalo are commercially fished about everywhere they exist. Truth be told, if you have ever eat fishsticks, at some point or another, you have probably eat buffalo.
Here's my beef with carp fishing....There is a group called the "Carp Anglers Group" that are nothing more than eco-terrorists in my book. They have knifed bowfisherman's truck tires, damaged bowfishing boats, spraypainted trucks with threats and threatened and attempted to harm bowfishermen. All this over a stupid, nasty invasive fish??? I know its not right to lump all of'em together, but I have absolutely NO RESPECT for the CAG. If I catch'em doing that to my rig.....well, I'll probably be in jail after its all said and done. Maybe ya'll are'nt members, and thats awesome if your not. All groups have their "bad apples", I know that...But after what I've seen'em do, with their level of extremism, I can't help but group'em. I welcome anybody to prove me wrong. I hate'em. Gil, even you have to admit...Diehard carp fishemen are a querky/crazy/derranged group. lol.

#3262959 - 06/06/13 02:58 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: rukiddin?]
catman529
spiderboy
16 Point

confused Online
Remind me to never join the Carp Anglers Group! I am a carp angler and would be ashamed to be of a group that vandalizes other fishermen's trucks and boats.

#3262963 - 06/06/13 03:01 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: showmehorns]
Football Hunter
Non-Typical

Loc: Wilson Co/Perry Co

Nah, just a gift of making perfectly good sense.
Im with you,its legal,go for it

You wont know,if you dont go!

#3262964 - 06/06/13 03:01 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: catman529]
showmehorns
16 Point

I put a CAG sticker on the fanboat.

#3262967 - 06/06/13 03:05 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: showmehorns]
TNTomtaker01
10 Point

I put a CAG sticker on the fanboat.

#3262998 - 06/06/13 03:36 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: TNTomtaker01]
paincave_2000
10 Point

Loc: Bedford Co.

#3263023 - 06/06/13 04:15 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: rukiddin?]
showmehorns
16 Point

Originally Posted By: rukiddin?
Gil, I'll never discredit how fun they are to catch on a rod and reel. I agree 100%. I have a friend that loves to fish for'em, but he will also shoot one in a heartbeat.
The problem is not necessarily there is not a commercial buyer, its more of matter the cost/labor vs price of fish. There is a pretty good market for common carp in the Northeast. But commercial fishing is a very labor intensive job and if your only getting 3-5 cents/pound, its hard to justify it.
Buffalo are commercially fished about everywhere they exist. Truth be told, if you have ever eat fishsticks, at some point or another, you have probably eat buffalo.
Here's my beef with carp fishing....There is a group called the "Carp Anglers Group" that are nothing more than eco-terrorists in my book. They have knifed bowfisherman's truck tires, damaged bowfishing boats, spraypainted trucks with threats and threatened and attempted to harm bowfishermen. All this over a stupid, nasty invasive fish??? I know its not right to lump all of'em together, but I have absolutely NO RESPECT for the CAG. If I catch'em doing that to my rig.....well, I'll probably be in jail after its all said and done. Maybe ya'll are'nt members, and thats awesome if your not. All groups have their "bad apples", I know that...But after what I've seen'em do, with their level of extremism, I can't help but group'em. I welcome anybody to prove me wrong. I hate'em. Gil, even you have to admit...Diehard carp fishemen are a querky/crazy/derranged group. lol.

We had a "carp angler" threaten 3 grown men in my boat one evening. Even chunked a rock the size of a baseball that missed me by a few inches. I could tell by the way he threw the rock, he had a hop-hoo somewhere hidden below his belly button, so I opted to let him by with the first toss, but after the second toss, I'd had enough. I picked up the second rock and chunked a fastball that would have ended in certain death had it not curved from the sheer speed. He was really crazy and derranged...until I pulled the front of the boat up on the bank. At that point his hoo-hoo flaps spread and he flew off into woods. First thing we noticed was a fat CAG sticker on his tackle box...that he left behind.

#3263088 - 06/06/13 06:32 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: showmehorns]
elkman
4 Point

Loc: wayne county tn

The only conclusion i can make after all of this is that #1. there are a bunch of these things where you were at, or #2. sound like good shooting to me.

2 Thessalonians 3:10

10 For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat

#3263459 - 06/07/13 12:25 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: elkman]
MattR
8 Point

Loc: Nashville

Nice topic, nice change of topic, nice information from a few folks, nice smart azzness from a few. Very entertaining thread IMO

#3263496 - 06/07/13 01:27 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: Tennessee Todd]
gil1
12 Point

Originally Posted By: Tennessee Todd

gil,

I know it's not on subject, but I think it's time for you to post a picture of Scooby. It's been almost a year.

Come on man, give it up. \:D

In honor of Scooby's greatest fan (and there are many ), I give you the pride and joy of all taxidermists...

SCOOBY!

I think we all need a good giggle every once in a while. \:D

Dr. Saxton Pope

#3263510 - 06/07/13 01:48 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: gil1]
gil1
12 Point

By the way, I had never heard of CAG. I've been known to bowfish, too. I use the meat to bait my trail cams. It's awesome for attracting cats.

Like ...

SCOOBY!

Dr. Saxton Pope

#3263596 - 06/07/13 04:42 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: showmehorns]
spitndrum
Team TLBB Woodpile Boys
Non-Typical

Loc: Cumberland Plateau

did you shoot with taylor?

#3263597 - 06/07/13 04:42 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: gil1]
bigluresonly
6 Point

Loc: Cookeville

Scooby has a lot of fans- he was my screensaver for years lol

#3263601 - 06/07/13 04:45 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: showmehorns]
spitndrum
Team TLBB Woodpile Boys
Non-Typical

Loc: Cumberland Plateau

o lawdy here we go again with the carp kissers lol

#3263645 - 06/07/13 06:12 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: bigluresonly]
gil1
12 Point

Originally Posted By: bigluresonly
Scooby has a lot of fans- he was my screensaver for years lol

Scooby and I are so honored. No, touched.
We have tears in our eyes. \:D

Dr. Saxton Pope

#3263648 - 06/07/13 06:13 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: spitndrum]
gil1
12 Point

Originally Posted By: spitndrum
o lawdy here we go again with the carp kissers lol

You are too askeered to be kissin' carp. Like I said, sissies! \:D

Dr. Saxton Pope

#3263658 - 06/07/13 06:28 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: gil1]
Gravey
16 Point

Loc: Rutherford / Wilson County Lin...

SMH...You're such an SSA...wait I spelled it backwards Mr. Reeces. \:D

Gil...That cat will never get old. Hide it from those babies though or they'll be mortified.

#3263713 - 06/07/13 07:59 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: TNTomtaker01]
Rockhound
10 Point

Loc: Lawrence Co. TN

He killed 200 in one night, do you think he really hurt the population? No

I killed 4? Something armadillos in 3 weeks once and my neighbor killed 100+ at the same time. We still have tons of them
Isaiah 40:31.... Those who wait upon The Lord .....shall renew there strength ......

#3264477 - 06/09/13 12:00 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: Rockhound]
arctic_cat
8 Point

Loc: Lenoir City,Tn

That looks like it would be a blast. I have alwayse wanted to try bow fishing. I would so give some gas money for a trip out with someone. I just don't want to get hooked on it, I have enough hobbies now.

WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE, YOU GAIN AN ANGEL YOU KNOW

MEMORIES, IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT CAN NEVER BE TAKEN AWAY.

#3264523 - 06/09/13 01:09 PM Re: 200+ on Guntersville [Re: arctic_cat]
rukiddin?
8 Point

Artic cat, shoot me a pm when you could go. I shoot around Knoxville. I have the bows and all gear.
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any new addictions or pissed of wives or girlfriends....Never taken anyone that did'nt have a blast!

Page all of 7 12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer, Deer slayer85, Deadeye14
13111 Registered Users
Who's Online
94 registered (leader, FLTENNHUNTER1, Redwing, Slacker, alwaysoutdoors, John3, 10 invisible) and 120 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13111 Members
42 Forums
89228 Topics
1043523 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.227 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.