Tndeer Logo

Page all of 6 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3256468 - 05/28/13 01:53 PM How to find/ hunt funnels?
BuckHunter511
8 Point

Loc: Cumberland County,Tennessee, U...

Subject says it all. I have a hard time finding one ( never really found one or hunted over one in the woods) in wooded areas. But how do you find funnels in woods. In all my 7 years of hunting, I've never found one. Any pictures of any on a topo or areal map? Thanks.

#3256479 - 05/28/13 02:11 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BuckHunter511]
catman529
spiderboy
16 Point

Loc: Franklin TN

Depends on the deer and the habitat I guess, for example a strip of woods connecting 2 wooded areas between fields might funnel deer movement so they don't have to use the fields to travel between wooded areas... I know of such a funnel on pubic land but honestly I've had more success hunting the cedar thicket portion rather than the funnel itself. Maybe due to hunter pressure limiting day movement thru the funnel. Who knows, I'm far from expert.

#3256486 - 05/28/13 02:26 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: catman529]
Nhill
8 Point

Loc: Maryville, TN

Bobby Worthington (from Pikeville TN) describes funnels in detail in his "hunting trophy whitetails" book. I think that is the name of his book...
#3256487 - 05/28/13 02:29 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: catman529]
smstone22
16 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

My favorite is a saddle in a long ridge or a gap in a long bluff line. All terrain dependent. Also have a dandy that I posted a 3D of on here last year that is a big flat at the tip of steep long ridge. Sides of the ridge are very steep, at the end it flattens off about 3/4 of the way up before going down steep again. That funnels deer right through the flat instead of them taking the steeper way. Took a good 8 there this past year.

#3256489 - 05/28/13 02:37 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: smstone22]
in the dog house!
16 Point

Loc: west tn

A big dead fall can create a funnel. You can create your own funnel by cutting certain trees. Deer, that are not pressured will always take the path of least resistance, in short they are lazy. A cut in a fence can create a "funnel".

Μολων λαβε

#3256498 - 05/28/13 02:56 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: in the dog house!]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Inside corners of fields are great. The deer often travel 5 to 30 yards inside the wood line and just inside of the woods on a field corner is a great place to intercept them.

Creek crossings are great. Especially if the creek has steep banks or is too wide to jump in most places. Deer will often cross at the easiest spots.

A downed section, hole in a fence, or crossing under a fence. I have seen deer walk 60 yards out of their way to cross a section of downed fence even though they could easily jump the fence at any point.

Wild & crazy, can't be stopped. Only the strong will survive.

Keep your knife sharp and your skillet greasy.

http://www.GoCarnivore.com

#3256672 - 05/28/13 08:32 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BuckHunter511]
scn
16 Point

Loc: Brentwood, TN US

Originally Posted By: BuckHunter511
Subject says it all. I have a hard time finding one ( never really found one or hunted over one in the woods) in wooded areas. But how do you find funnels in woods. In all my 7 years of hunting, I've never found one. Any pictures of any on a topo or areal map? Thanks.

If you are wanting to see how it looks on topo maps, I'd suggest buying Mapping Trophy Bucks by Brad Herndon. He does the best job of explaining terrain features and how to identify them on maps of any book I have read. The book is well worth the cost(Amazon-$12.48 new) in the amount of scouting time it can save you by knowing where to go in limited scouting time.

#3256682 - 05/28/13 08:41 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: scn]
BowGuy84
10 Point

Loc: Nashville, TN and Louisville, ...

scout in the winter and hunt the wind...most basic answer to your 2 questions.

As alluded to by others, the longer answers can (and have) be covered in books.

#3256780 - 05/28/13 10:19 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BowGuy84]
BHC
6 Point

Loc: Wayne Co. , Tennessee

Saddles, ravines coming into hollows, benches, maybe where hollows intersect, inside corners, places where cover gets constricted. As mentioned deer usually take the path of least resistance, but that also provides the best cover and allows them to use the nose. Low spots in terrain tend to contain a lot of travel corridors I believe this is because the wind tends to flow like water runs, to the lowest spot however thermals may oppose that and even create swirls. Basically tho anywhere movement gets constricted, usually for ease of travel or self preservation.

#3256781 - 05/28/13 10:21 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BHC]
BHC
6 Point

Read the book mapping trophy bucks

#3257853 - 05/30/13 09:25 AM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BHC]
Hunter 257W
10 Point

Loc: Franklin County

My stupid deer won't follow the obvious funnels. They will avoid following a thick wide fencerow like it's a plague and instead cross the middle of a bare 100 acre field to get where they want to go. Then the next time go a completely different route. I wish there was some way I could train them better. \:\)
#3258603 - 05/31/13 11:13 AM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: Hunter 257W]
Football Hunter
Non-Typical

Loc: Wilson Co/Perry Co

Just walk and look,a lot of times,the way you walk will be the way the deer would walk,path of least resistence.

You wont know,if you dont go!

#3258847 - 05/31/13 06:00 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BHC]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

Thanks for the help guys. I will consider looking into the book. I can spot a funnel between a fields but anything else and I am oblivious. So looks like no one has apictures of the topo map?

#3258970 - 05/31/13 09:08 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: scn]
Bucks & Beards
4 Point

Loc: Bartlett, TN

Originally Posted By: scn

If you are wanting to see how it looks on topo maps, I'd suggest buying Mapping Trophy Bucks by Brad Herndon. He does the best job of explaining terrain features and how to identify them on maps of any book I have read. The book is well worth the cost(Amazon-$12.48 new) in the amount of scouting time it can save you by knowing where to go in limited scouting time.

I agree

#3259078 - 06/01/13 06:20 AM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: Football Hunter]
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Football Hunter
Just walk and look,a lot of times,the way you walk will be the way the deer would walk,path of least resistence.

Forget maps and do this!
In Winter a whole bunch!
SCAPAS.stay calm and pick a spot.

#3259167 - 06/01/13 09:29 AM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: 102]
BSK
Jerkasourous of the non-typical kind
Non-Typical

Loc: Nashville, TN

I have never read the books mentioned, but I've heard good things about them.

I do believe understanding how to read terrain from a topo map is critical, because in "big woods" environments, almost all "funnels" are terrain-based funnels instead of obvious habitat-based funnels (which can clearly be seen on an aerial photo). Knowing how to "see" terrain-based funnels on a topo map is critical to success in these "endless woods" situations.

"There is no reasoning someone out of a position he has not reasoned himself into." --Clive James

#3259791 - 06/02/13 11:16 AM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BSK]
Good time Charlie
TnDeer Old Timer
14 Point

Loc: Tazewell

Just use your own judjement,ask yourself,"where would I go if I were a deer.They are not real smart but they do know the terrain they live in.The deer can find the low spot in the ridge or the strip of woods connecting another.And that piece of barbed wire that has a tree laying on it.

#3260123 - 06/02/13 08:27 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BHC]
gator-n-buck
WAFL
18 Point

Loc: Knox, TN / Palatka, FL

Saddle..... saddle..... saddle..... Leads..... leads..... Bowls..... bowls..... If you are in W. TN than it doesn't matter and hunt edges... \:\)
#3260555 - 06/03/13 12:45 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: gator-n-buck]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

Thanks !

#3260648 - 06/03/13 03:13 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BuckHunter511]
ROD
4 Point

Loc: HAMILTON COUNTY

My deer change their routes they hit my garden til the acorns fall and then they go to the shelves on the side of signal mountain. They are hard to find when they are above you on a shelf. Then they bed down and feed in the acorns.
#3260653 - 06/03/13 03:22 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: gator-n-buck]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Originally Posted By: gator-n-buck
Saddle..... saddle..... saddle..... Leads..... leads..... Bowls..... bowls..... If you are in W. TN than it doesn't matter and hunt edges... \:\)

Do you carry a saddle, Lead and a Bowl in your fanny pack? \:D

#3263293 - 06/07/13 07:58 AM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: Poser]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

He always does ;\)
 Originally Posted By: Poser
 Originally Posted By: gator-n-buck

Do you carry a saddle, Lead and a Bowl in your fanny pack? \:D

#3263343 - 06/07/13 08:52 AM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: Poser]
whistlinwingman
8 Point

Loc: Morristown

Inside corners of fields are great. The deer often travel 5 to 30 yards inside the wood line and just inside of the woods on a field corner is a great place to intercept them.

Creek crossings are great. Especially if the creek has steep banks or is too wide to jump in most places. Deer will often cross at the easiest spots.

A downed section, hole in a fence, or crossing under a fence. I have seen deer walk 60 yards out of their way to cross a section of downed fence even though they could easily jump the fence at any point.

These are great funnels. I love the inside corners during the rut.

I also second the buying of the book Mapping Trophy Bucks by Brad Herndon. Great book.

Remember to hunt the wind and like any other stand location, you CAN over pressure funnel stands. I usually save my best funnel stands for the right wind during the rut. They are cruising magnets.

#3263348 - 06/07/13 09:05 AM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: whistlinwingman]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

I'm not crazy about the Mapping Trophy Bucks book. There's definitely no harm in reading it, but I think that book is way to regional in its advice and, though it claims to be very specific, it seemed very general to me. I'd give the book a C, C+ at best.

I suppose it depends on where you are at in your understanding of terrain and the way deer use them. If you have a difficult time identifying funnels or are relatively new to hunting, the book could serve as a decent introduction. For the intermediate to experienced hunter, not so much. I didn't see much of anything in the book that a walk in the woods in January wouldn't tell you about how the deer use terrain and I do not recall seeing much actual advice on how specifically targeting "trophy bucks" as the title implies. The book should have been called "Deer Hunting and Topography in the Midwest."

#3263488 - 06/07/13 01:16 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: Poser]
BSK
Non-Typical

The book should have been called "Deer Hunting and Topography in the Midwest."

I haven't read the book. Did it not cover hunting in hilly or mountainous terrain (where terrain is everything)?

"There is no reasoning someone out of a position he has not reasoned himself into." --Clive James

#3263534 - 06/07/13 02:17 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: Poser]
W.Seay
14 Point

Loc: Collierville,TN.

I'm not crazy about the Mapping Trophy Bucks book. There's definitely no harm in reading it, but I think that book is way to regional in its advice and, though it claims to be very specific, it seemed very general to me. I'd give the book a C, C+ at best.

I suppose it depends on where you are at in your understanding of terrain and the way deer use them. If you have a difficult time identifying funnels or are relatively new to hunting, the book could serve as a decent introduction. For the intermediate to experienced hunter, not so much. I didn't see much of anything in the book that a walk in the woods in January wouldn't tell you about how the deer use terrain and I do not recall seeing much actual advice on how specifically targeting "trophy bucks" as the title implies. The book should have been called "Deer Hunting and Topography in the Midwest."

X2

#3263543 - 06/07/13 02:28 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: W.Seay]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

I have to know, from one of the people who advised the book, is it worth it or could I get some advise about "big woods" hunting from you guys?

#3263545 - 06/07/13 02:28 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BuckHunter511]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

Any other funnel finding/hunting tips?

#3263566 - 06/07/13 03:09 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BSK]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Originally Posted By: BSK

I haven't read the book. Did it not cover hunting in hilly or mountainous terrain (where terrain is everything)?

Not so much. I mean its in there, but "Mountain "Hunting" unto itself is not addressed. However, you could apply more even terrain features to more extreme features in the mountains, in theory at least. That being said, when you look at a topo map where there are tons of lines crammed together (hilly/mountain terrain), you need to to be able to interpret not only isolated features (saddles, hilltop funnels etc), but the function of the larger area and how those terrain features connect with other features. To my recollection (I read the book 2 years ago and gave it to a friend who lives in Indiana), I don't recall the book addressing mountain/hilly terrain anything close to that specific. All of the pics were from the Midwest. In fact, I'm not sure of the author has ever hunted non-Midwest terrain, in which case, it might be difficult to claim authority on the subject of using terrain features to hunt deer no matter your geographical setting.

I mean, I get it. Books need to have as broad appeal as possible in order to seel copies. Writing a book on "How to hunt deer in the Mountains" or "How to hunt deer in the swamps" or "How to Hunt deer in the Desert" or, for that matter "How to Hunt Deer in the Suburbs" are likely too specific to sell enough copies to be successful, though they could certainly fill in a gap of deer hunting literature where, once again, anything outside of the Midwest doesn't seem to matter.

I'm trying not to be overly critical of the book or the author, I'm merely saying, I don't consider it a "go to" source for information on terrain features related to deer hunting.

#3263567 - 06/07/13 03:11 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BuckHunter511]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

I have to know, from one of the people who advised the book, is it worth it or could I get some advise about "big woods" hunting from you guys?

Its definitely not going to hurt to read it. In fact, seeing how you are having difficulty identifying any funnel, its probably a good start.

Can you post us up a Topo map as well as ariel of your hunting property? That would be the best way for others to give you advice and pointers on the terrain you are hunting.

#3263574 - 06/07/13 03:26 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: Poser]
BSK
Non-Typical

Thanks Poser.

#3263740 - 06/07/13 08:29 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: Poser]
whistlinwingman
8 Point

Loc: Morristown

I totally see where you are coming from. For a beginner its a great read. If you are experienced in using topo maps its so-so. But, like most other hunting books, it gets you in a certain mind-set for the subject but you have to apply your own experience and your own topography to the situation IMO.

I had hunted certain areas for several years that I thought were real hotspots and funnels. But after reading this book I realized some where very common funnels that I learned to look for on a topo when hunting new areas. That way I could walk straight to those areas to scout instead of walking all over to find the funnels.

#3263802 - 06/07/13 11:24 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: whistlinwingman]
BHC
6 Point

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x437/rgooch89/null_zps9e90dd08.jpg

Here is a aerial photo not the best example, but it can serve as a reference. The red line is a likely travel route that everyone is calling an inside corner. Notice if the deer walks north of there he risks revealing himself in the field, or if he travels south of there he exposes himself in the young clear cut. The yellow lines are saddles. These are not the best examples, but it's basically a low spot maybe what you'd call a ditch or ravine. In these cases they are either connecting to larger hollows or coming up from a hollow towards a field. In many cases a deer will leave the big hollow and follow this going to bed in this case in the small pines. Or maybe he's bedded in the pines and gets up and follows it to the field. This is probably because he can better use his nose or stay hidden in this lower terrain. The blue line is a break line it's just a line where two different types of cover meet. Many times you'll find active trails, rub lines or scrape lines in these places. Another one not marked is a converging hub, which is jus where multiple funnels meet. This is not a great map or markings but maybe it'll help and give you some reference. Saddles are my favorite!

#3263949 - 06/08/13 12:29 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: Poser]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

Question Poser, How do I post a picture of my place on a topo?

#3263952 - 06/08/13 12:33 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BHC]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

So saddle is just a lower " safer feeling area deer like to travel in? I thought deer like to take the highest ground possible?
 Originally Posted By: BHC
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x437/rgooch89/null_zps9e90dd08.jpg

Here is a aerial photo not the best example, but it can serve as a reference. The red line is a likely travel route that everyone is calling an inside corner. Notice if the deer walks north of there he risks revealing himself in the field, or if he travels south of there he exposes himself in the young clear cut. The yellow lines are saddles. These are not the best examples, but it's basically a low spot maybe what you'd call a ditch or ravine. In these cases they are either connecting to larger hollows or coming up from a hollow towards a field. In many cases a deer will leave the big hollow and follow this going to bed in this case in the small pines. Or maybe he's bedded in the pines and gets up and follows it to the field. This is probably because he can better use his nose or stay hidden in this lower terrain. The blue line is a break line it's just a line where two different types of cover meet. Many times you'll find active trails, rub lines or scrape lines in these places. Another one not marked is a converging hub, which is jus where multiple funnels meet. This is not a great map or markings but maybe it'll help and give you some reference. Saddles are my favorite!

#3263954 - 06/08/13 12:35 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BuckHunter511]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

Here is a link where I have a 3D view of my place. The red is logging road.
http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3258848&page=0&fpart=1

#3263958 - 06/08/13 12:39 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BuckHunter511]
BHC
6 Point

More or less, no they difinitetly do not typically take the high ground. When traveling a hollow there will typically be a trail in the very bottom and another half way to 3/4 of the way up the side of a hill.. In this scenario if you can find where the terrain gets really steep or where a creek narrows their travel, you've found a funnel.

#3263960 - 06/08/13 12:42 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BHC]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

Gotcha!

#3264638 - 06/09/13 04:10 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BuckHunter511]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Question Poser, How do I post a picture of my place on a topo?

Go to MyTopo.com, find your property and take a screen shot.

#3264950 - 06/09/13 10:03 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: Poser]
BHC
6 Point

I ordered a big topo off mytopo, it's a lot better quality that what they'll let you see before you purchase it....

#3265717 - 06/10/13 10:39 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BHC]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

I will post a topo tomorrow, stay tuned ! click on my link earlier to view a 3D from google earth

#3265755 - 06/11/13 04:01 AM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BuckHunter511]
smstone22
16 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

If you will turn up your elevation exaggeration in Google Earth, some spots will stick out more to the eye. Just a tip.

#3266189 - 06/11/13 05:46 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: smstone22]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

[img][/img]

#3266190 - 06/11/13 05:47 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: smstone22]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

[img][/img]

#3266192 - 06/11/13 05:47 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: smstone22]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

[img][/img]

#3266193 - 06/11/13 05:47 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: smstone22]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

[img][/img]

#3266194 - 06/11/13 05:48 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BuckHunter511]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

Now what do yal think?

#3266225 - 06/11/13 06:38 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BuckHunter511]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Looking at the topo map, what pops out at you in relation to your observations while hunting the property?

#3266684 - 06/12/13 11:53 AM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: Poser]
BuckHunter511
8 Point

The bucks almost always come from the north, and the does bed southeast of my foodplot

#3266696 - 06/12/13 12:18 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: smstone22]
Outdoor Enthusiast
8 Point

Loc: Carthage, TN

Originally Posted By: smstone22
If you will turn up your elevation exaggeration in Google Earth, some spots will stick out more to the eye. Just a tip.

X2
Plus you can overlay a USDS topo map and adjust the transparency to see an aerial with topo

#3266748 - 06/12/13 01:27 PM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: BuckHunter511]
nodog
4 Point

Loc: Ohio

Now what do yal think?

I think it looks like a lot of green.

If I build a map it has waypoints on it, not just yellow lines.

If it works for you, great!

I build maps with points so I can pull one much later and hunt the place. With the map I'm confident that I can get there before first light, lock on a way point, go to that spot and kill what I'm after, and it can be years later.

I also like it that way because I haven't educated anyone to the information I have. I'm in and out before anyone knows I'm there including the game.

Been to places years after making a map and come home a happy hunter with nothing left behind but a gut pile.

#3267892 - 06/14/13 12:06 AM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: Poser]
scn
16 Point

Loc: Brentwood, TN US

Not so much. I mean its in there, but "Mountain "Hunting" unto itself is not addressed. However, you could apply more even terrain features to more extreme features in the mountains, in theory at least. That being said, when you look at a topo map where there are tons of lines crammed together (hilly/mountain terrain), you need to to be able to interpret not only isolated features (saddles, hilltop funnels etc), but the function of the larger area and how those terrain features connect with other features. To my recollection (I read the book 2 years ago and gave it to a friend who lives in Indiana), I don't recall the book addressing mountain/hilly terrain anything close to that specific. All of the pics were from the Midwest. In fact, I'm not sure of the author has ever hunted non-Midwest terrain, in which case, it might be difficult to claim authority on the subject of using terrain features to hunt deer no matter your geographical setting.

I mean, I get it. Books need to have as broad appeal as possible in order to seel copies. Writing a book on "How to hunt deer in the Mountains" or "How to hunt deer in the swamps" or "How to Hunt deer in the Desert" or, for that matter "How to Hunt Deer in the Suburbs" are likely too specific to sell enough copies to be successful, though they could certainly fill in a gap of deer hunting literature where, once again, anything outside of the Midwest doesn't seem to matter.

I'm trying not to be overly critical of the book or the author, I'm merely saying, I don't consider it a "go to" source for information on terrain features related to deer hunting.

What is your go to source for information on terrain features related to deer hunting?

I'd love to be exposed to a better source of information!

#3267961 - 06/14/13 07:27 AM Re: How to find/ hunt funnels? [Re: scn]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Originally Posted By: scn

What is your go to source for information on terrain features related to deer hunting?

I'd love to be exposed to a better source of information!

I'm not sure if a singular book source on whitetail topography exists. Maybe BSK should start working on a book proposal

Page all of 6 12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Tennessee Todd, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TNDeerHunter270, rmyers@atpro1, ojf, Muwasi, Brad1
13550 Registered Users
Who's Online
108 registered (rescue2087, ZachMarkus, Blue Water Buck, big 8's in Weakley county, 260rem, huntinkev, 7 invisible) and 197 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13550 Members
42 Forums
99344 Topics
1168622 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.05 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.