Tndeer Logo

Page 7 of 7 « First<34567
Topic Options
#3249884 - 05/19/13 05:48 AM Re: Obama calls in the Marines.... [Re: buckaroo]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

Ok one more and Ill stop picking on the politically ignorant.

As to people dying under bush... yes they did. But you have to examine and THINK THINK THINK.... about the policies surrounding the incidents.

The reason Obumbla should be impeached, removed from office, and possibly in prison is the policy and actions he and his direct subordinates took.

1. supplying stinger missiles to Muslim Brotherhood, a brother and partner to Al QUeda. (probable treason)
2. Denial of security.
3. Many denials of security as the threat level increased.
4. DECREASING security leading up to 911 when there was multiple intelligence sources and reports warning of an attack.
5. Stand down order during the attack and throwing our people under the bus. A horrible move on many fronts. Not the least is that we look like total imbeciles to our enemies.
6. Cover up of the situation and the many lies told.
7. Arresting the video maker, blaming him for the attack, and holding him until he made a plea bargain. (civil rights violation)

This coupled with the other scandals shows a callous disregard for the law, the lives, and the rights of Americans. To the elite left, humans are just pawns to be expended as necessary or convenient.

If you study history and political power, you will see Thousands of examples of governments abusing their power in this way. It is supposed to be different in America. Citizens have rights. Politicians have to follow laws. We have no king who can arbitrarily decide who lives, dies, goes to prison based on whim and not law. If it is ok for Obumbla to do it, then it is ok for Bush or any other "leader" to do it.

Follow that out.... then it is ok for ANY leader to imprison or kill ANYBODY who is a challenge to their power. Welcome to Stalin's Russia.

#3249885 - 05/19/13 05:49 AM Re: Obama calls in the Marines.... [Re: buckaroo]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: buckaroo
I did'nt vote for him and YOU have a long history labeling others you have no clie about. I have nothing else to say to someone so close minded

Sorry Bud but it's you that are closed minded.

I've been reading YOUR posts on here since you started and you DO support Obama in YOUR POSTS. You defend him and the democrats in almost all your posts. I have yet to see one single post you made against Obama or/and the democrats.

You have been all for Obamacare and every time you post on any thread with Obama you defend him. I'm not the only one who's quoted your posts and debated them, others have and ALL of them are conservatives and anti-Obama. Why would conservatives and anti-Obama people post against your posts???

#3249890 - 05/19/13 06:17 AM Re: Obama calls in the Marines.... [Re: Bambi Buster]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
 Originally Posted By: Wildcat
....The IRS will be Obama's downfall,....

"Downfall"??

Did you watch the hearings??

The guy so much as gave the bird to Congress. The reason he could do that is he THINKS he's protected. For something as big as the IRS the Attorney General would have to be the one that offered him protection and that would have to come from the President. They ALL full well know about the IRS and what was going on.

We've been though all this with Watergate and Nixon's impeachment vote. They are doing the same thing with the IRS Nixon did.

This has just started, it's only the first hearing. This will be moved to the front and stay there, it's the one that will get Obama.

#3249908 - 05/19/13 07:44 AM Re: Obama calls in the Marines.... [Re: Wildcat]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Bush spent like a drunken sailor, created a giant new entitlement program, wasn't tough at all on illegal immigration, was a terrible communicator, and absolutely worst of all - he brought us 8 years of a much worse President than him. He was a pretty nice and classy guy, so I'll give him that.

Obama is an awful leader and President whether a US Marine holds his umbrella or not.

#3249934 - 05/19/13 08:23 AM Re: Obama calls in the Marines.... [Re: Vermin93]
buckaroo
8 Point

Loc: easttennessee

Yep I'm closed minded and I've voted democrat and republican my whole life. The reason I'm posted against on here is because most are hard right winger's, like i said I'm somewhere in the middle but a little to the right. Believe it or not I debate against alot of my liberal friends.
#3250008 - 05/19/13 09:42 AM Re: Obama calls in the Marines.... [Re: buckaroo]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Wow has this thread gotten interesting!
1st off, for ANY president to require a marine to hold an umbrella over their head is sickening!
2nd the economy was falsely "good" under the liar, sicko impeached president and as ole slick was walking out the door it fell apart along with morality which he played a huge part in as well
3rd to defend the foreigner in office now, ___________, I can't even enter that word or phrase on this site. If you can truly convince yourself that this man is not destroying this country then I can only hope you can soon get the help you truly need soon!

Edited by Kimber45 (05/19/13 09:43 AM)

#3250261 - 05/19/13 04:15 PM Re: Obama calls in the Marines.... [Re: Wildcat]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

"Downfall"??

The guy so much as gave the bird to Congress. The reason he could do that is he THINKS he's protected. For something as big as the IRS the Attorney General would have to be the one that offered him protection and that would have to come from the President. They ALL full well know about the IRS and what was going on.

We've been though all this with Watergate and Nixon's impeachment vote. They are doing the same thing with the IRS Nixon did.

This has just started, it's only the first hearing. This will be moved to the front and stay there, it's the one that will get Obama.

I remember Watergate quite well. It's not my intent to debate here whether Obama has committed impeachable offenses. Given the current composition of Congress, his being impeached and convicted, if that's what you meant by "downfall," is doubtful. If by "downfall," you meant a setback in his agenda, I agree.

#3250367 - 05/19/13 05:35 PM Re: Obama calls in the Marines.... [Re: Bambi Buster]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

"Downfall"??

I remember Watergate quite well. It's not my intent to debate here whether Obama has committed impeachable offenses. Given the current composition of Congress, his being impeached and convicted, if that's what you meant by "downfall," is doubtful. If by "downfall," you meant a setback in his agenda, I agree.

You will remember Watergate went on 2 years and 2 months. Next year is the mid term elections. The IRS mess started months before the 2012 elections.

Will Obama ever be impeached, who knows. But if the Republicans play their cards right he loses big time.

#3250777 - 05/20/13 05:08 AM Re: Obama calls in the Marines.... [Re: fishboy1]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Originally Posted By: fishboy1
Libs don't understand why Americans don't support them.

Its not WHO they are.... Its WHAT they stand for.
Conservatives and regular Americans look at the RESULTS of a philosophy and policy. If the RESULTs fall short of the intention, then the METHOD/POLICY should be scrapped and go back to square 1 looking for an answer.

Libs believe their ideas are superior and if we only had MORE of a bad idea, it would somehow work.

"Leaders" like the current prez believe that ideology will trump reality. No matter how many times an ideology has shown to be a total failure over the course of history, Libs seem to think that Intention and Desire somehow trump reality.

They continue to make parachutes out of bed sheets and pushing their little brother off the roof. The pain and consequences of bad liberal policy ALWAYS fall on someone else. The BLAME for failed policy MUST fall on someone else also since their heart was in the right place and they are so much smarter than the rest of us! Instead of carefully examining their beliefs, they think that IF the roof was only higher it would have worked.

The complete inability to admit failure is what causes liberals to have blame bush syndrome.

^^^^Nominated for Post of the Year!^^^

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3250778 - 05/20/13 05:10 AM Re: Obama calls in the Marines.... [Re: Wildcat]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

"Downfall"??

We can only "Hope" for this "Change"!

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

Page 7 of 7 « First<34567

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TieCampBuckSlayer, ChuckNorris, Breesor1, Hunter111, THEdonkey0515
13083 Registered Users
Who's Online
7 registered (7mm08, Hatchee, Dienamic, camodipped, devo1980, 2 invisible) and 90 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13083 Members
42 Forums
88187 Topics
1033048 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.227 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.