Tndeer Logo

Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#3243250 - 05/09/13 10:20 PM Re: Huckabee predicts Benghazi will drive O out [Re: recurve60#]
recurve60#
4 Point

Loc: Rock Island

No one will risk riots that will come and destroy whatever is left.

#3243281 - 05/10/13 12:54 AM Re: Huckabee predicts Benghazi will drive O out [Re: recurve60#]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Can't shame the shameless. You're wasting your time thinking there are enough people in today's America that give a crap what happened. As long as the checks flow, the EBT cards work, the "other" party isn't in charge, obama could hang the Pope and get away with it. At the very least, we have a muslim sympathizer that gets mail at the White House. That alone should disqualify him but instead, he gets two chances to see how screwed up he can get the country.
#3243338 - 05/10/13 06:51 AM Re: Huckabee predicts Benghazi will drive O out [Re: Hangnail]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Hangnail
Can't shame the shameless. You're wasting your time thinking there are enough people in today's America that give a crap what happened. As long as the checks flow, the EBT cards work, the "other" party isn't in charge, obama could hang the Pope and get away with it. At the very least, we have a muslim sympathizer that gets mail at the White House. That alone should disqualify him but instead, he gets two chances to see how screwed up he can get the country.

I agree, American people just don't care anymore as long as their "free" stuff keeps coming.

#3243349 - 05/10/13 07:04 AM Re: Huckabee predicts Benghazi will drive O out [Re: Wildcat]
iowavf
10 Point

Loc: southwest iowa

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

I agree, American people just don't care anymore as long as their "free" stuff keeps coming.
You're exactly right and they will worship whoever keeps given them free money so they don't have to work and could care less what happens along the way. They won't care until their checks stop coming, then all $#!! will break loose.

#3243373 - 05/10/13 07:42 AM Re: Huckabee predicts Benghazi will drive O out [Re: iowavf]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

I am unsure this will lead to impeachment. Nixon's mistakes were a coverup involving a crime, and Clinton's were in committing a crime. I don't yet see the crime, inept judgment yes, but there may be one that will come out of it eventually.

The Repubs need to move deliberately and methodically, starting at the bottom and working their way up. At some point the higher ups will begin to point fingers at each other. Regardless, I think this will be the last nail in Hillary's political coffin.

-Thomas Jefferson

#3243388 - 05/10/13 07:55 AM Re: Huckabee predicts Benghazi will drive O out [Re: citico_tim]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: citico_tim
I am unsure this will lead to impeachment. Nixon's mistakes were a coverup involving a crime, and Clinton's were in committing a crime. I don't yet see the crime, inept judgment yes, but there may be one that will come out of it eventually.

The Repubs need to move deliberately and methodically, starting at the bottom and working their way up. At some point the higher ups will begin to point fingers at each other. Regardless, I think this will be the last nail in Hillary's political coffin.

Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress and nothing else.

Nixon was going to get impeached for the cover up before and after Watergate but he resigned before they could impeach him.

#3243429 - 05/10/13 08:37 AM Re: Huckabee predicts Benghazi will drive O out [Re: Wildcat]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Clinton's crime was lying under oath. Nixon's crime was taping his conversations in the Oval Office. I think it's safe to say that if JFK had done what Nixon did, there wouldn't have been near the backlash and possibly none at all.

Unfortunately, we're stuck with obama and his "Presidential Politics of Dummies" for another term. If the fact that he's a minority is taken out of the equation, history will be extremely cruel to his administration. He's done absolutely nothing to better this country. His vision of making everything "fair" is not going to produce anything of value. I think I'll dub him "The Subjective President".

#3243446 - 05/10/13 09:03 AM Re: Huckabee predicts Benghazi will drive O out [Re: Hangnail]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Clinton's crime was lying under oath. Nixon's crime was taping his conversations in the Oval Office. I think it's safe to say that if JFK had done what Nixon did, there wouldn't have been near the backlash and possibly none at all.

Unfortunately, we're stuck with obama and his "Presidential Politics of Dummies" for another term. If the fact that he's a minority is taken out of the equation, history will be extremely cruel to his administration. He's done absolutely nothing to better this country. His vision of making everything "fair" is not going to produce anything of value. I think I'll dub him "The Subjective President".

"Nixon's crime was taping his conversations in the Oval Office". Is not a crime.

He tried to hide the tapes and keep them from Congress.

The tapes showed that he WAS involved and put in place the cover ups before and after Watergate. That is what they voted to impeach him for, not taping the conversations.

In fact Nixon was NEVER impeached. He resigned before they could do it.

The ONLY two presidents that WERE impeached was A.Johnson and B. Clinton, both democrats.

#3243447 - 05/10/13 09:04 AM Re: Huckabee predicts Benghazi will drive O out [Re: Wildcat]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress and nothing else.

Nixon was going to get impeached for the cover up before and after Watergate but he resigned before they could impeach him.

As Hangnail says, Clinton was under oath when he lied, and I think it was to a grand jury. It is worth noting that Hillary was not under oath when she testified before congress. However, Joints Chief Chairman General Dempsey (a democrat) was under oath when he stated that no "stand down" orders were ever issued. I can see them parsing it now..... they never used the words "stand down", so it depends on your meaning of "stand down". In fact the official line is now:

"Pentagon spokesman Maj. Rob Firman told Fox News: “They weren’t told to stand down. They were simply told not to go to Benghazi. They were told to go to the airport in Tripoli to provide security there.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/.../#ixzz2StlmDiN5

They asked to go to Benghazi and were told "no", against the wishes of the authority on the ground, Hicks. At that time there was no way of knowing that those left in Benghazi would make it out alive. So who gave the order not to assist those in the most danger?

Like I said above, start with the bottom rungs and move up the ladder.

-Thomas Jefferson

#3243450 - 05/10/13 09:07 AM Re: Huckabee predicts Benghazi will drive O out [Re: citico_tim]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Your right , it was a Grand Jury.

Page 4 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
THEdonkey0515, muddyhunter, davey1230, MisquitoNet, strutter rutter
13079 Registered Users
Who's Online
83 registered (mrjim43, Dodge Man, infoman jr., TX300mag, TNRifleman, Ahuntin1, 11 invisible) and 142 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13079 Members
42 Forums
88100 Topics
1032020 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.221 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.