Tndeer Logo

Page all of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3242519 - 05/08/13 09:12 PM And just when people thought it was over.
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Some said it was over, some said it was a major victory, some said it was won by a large margin. Either way they wanted the thing to hurry up and get back to normal.

Looks like some Republicans are changing their minds and also their votes.

While we laid back and quit calling our Senators it looks like the anti-guners kept making the calls.

Like I said before ALL or ANY PART of the bill can be brought back at any time for another vote.

http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-cracking-gun-control-131400134.html

But don't let any of this bother us, we can get back to watching American Idol and Dancing with the Stars.

#3242529 - 05/08/13 09:29 PM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: Wildcat]
vonb
6 Point

Loc: TN

Both Alexander and Corker are on the list as possibly flipping over:

http://gunowners.org/a05082013.htm

Contact your Senators! The link above will allow you to contact them directly.

#3242536 - 05/08/13 09:56 PM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: vonb]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: vonb

Not to worry. We will win by one vote in the Republican controlled House.

<<<<<<<<<<<< BERAKING NEWS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Honey Boo Boo just found out she will have a new brother or sister in less than 7 months.

#3242549 - 05/08/13 10:43 PM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: Wildcat]
Chaneylake
Brownsville Mafia
16 Point

Loc: on the wings of a snow white d...

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
 Originally Posted By: vonb

Not to worry. We will win by one vote in the Republican controlled House.

<<<<<<<<<<<< BERAKING NEWS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Honey Boo Boo just found out she will have a new brother or sister in less than 7 months.

I am clear on this one, my close friends will testify as to my where abouts on that night about 2 months ago

Living somewhere between this world and the other, Legends of the Fall

#3242594 - 05/09/13 05:47 AM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: Wildcat]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

WC I have not stopped emailing and making known that I want our reps to abide by the Constitution...however, I believe it is now an exercise in futility. It's beyond the reach of calls and emails at this point imo. \:\(

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3242598 - 05/09/13 06:04 AM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: MUP]
Unicam Administrator
Grumpaw
16 Point

Loc: Dallas, GA. & Cookeville, TN

Obama canot let the slap in the face from the last vote go un answered and is going to get a gun control law into the books at all costs. Funny how he takes them golfing or out to dinner and they sway to his side. Wonder if its threats or extra funding promises for those traitors repective states thats getting Barry his votes?

John 15:13

#3242618 - 05/09/13 06:51 AM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: Unicam]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

What a spineless country the US has become......... Makes me SICK to think what it will probably take to get things back right - that is unless the Lord steps in 1st because he's decided enough is enough!

#3242646 - 05/09/13 07:28 AM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: MUP]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: MUP
WC I have not stopped emailing and making known that I want our reps to abide by the Constitution...however, I believe it is now an exercise in futility. It's beyond the reach of calls and emails at this point imo. \:\(

NONE, not a one of the Senators read the mail or emails but they do have staffers who do and they "keep count".

You have done far more than MOST. The vast majority of the gun owners have done NOTHING. There are 100 million gun owners in the US our of a nation of just over 300 million. That's 1 in every 3 persons in American that own a firearm. Most of then don't ever care while others are more than willing to let others do all the work while they set around and watch. Out of that 100 million gun owners only 5 million are members of the NRA.

#3242673 - 05/09/13 08:05 AM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: Wildcat]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

With rumors going around half Jeff Flake That was going to switch his vote and support gun control he is speaking out on the issue :

It was Reported by some media outlets today That I am changing my vote on Manchin-Toomey, and That I am somehow linking this vote to a vote on the internet sales tax.
Neither is true. I am not changing my vote on Manchin-Toomey (I voted against it). I voted against the internet sales tax as well. There is no connection Between These two votes.

Wild & crazy, can't be stopped. Only the strong will survive.

Keep your knife sharp and your skillet greasy.

http://www.GoCarnivore.com

#3242680 - 05/09/13 08:10 AM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: Poser]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Poser
With rumors going around half Jeff Flake That was going to switch his vote and support gun control he is speaking out on the issue :

It was Reported by some media outlets today That I am changing my vote on Manchin-Toomey, and That I am somehow linking this vote to a vote on the internet sales tax.
Neither is true. I am not changing my vote on Manchin-Toomey (I voted against it). I voted against the internet sales tax as well. There is no connection Between These two votes.

You got a link?

Either he lied to CNN or CNN lied about him since it was reported he "TOLD" CNN.

#3242697 - 05/09/13 08:27 AM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: Wildcat]
BamaProud
12 Point

Loc: Shelby County, TN

Who ever said it was over?

I thing we all understand there is a group of folks who want to make all guns illegal. Luckily there is also a group of folks who believe in and support the 2nd Amendment.

We're winning the fight for now, bur it will never be "over".

#3242698 - 05/09/13 08:28 AM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: BamaProud]
cecil30-30
16 Point

Loc: Morgan Co

just called both senators

Ban Liberals!!! Save America!!!!

#3242749 - 05/09/13 09:36 AM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: Wildcat]
WGK
WILD BILL
12 Point

Loc: loudon

I just made the calls to Alexander and corker.

#3242773 - 05/09/13 10:06 AM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: Wildcat]
Winchester
Non-Typical

You got a link?

Either he lied to CNN or CNN lied about him since it was reported he "TOLD" CNN.

Imagine that, either a Politician lied, or the news media reported something totally false!!! Take your pick and most likely BOTH are true!!!

#3242868 - 05/09/13 12:24 PM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: Winchester]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Winchester

You got a link?

Imagine that, either a Politician lied, or the news media reported something totally false!!! Take your pick and most likely BOTH are true!!!

Also Flake could be backpedaling once what he said came out in the news.

It's not that I don't believe anybody on here but with all the different outlets reporting different things it's hard to know what is true.

#3242987 - 05/09/13 02:36 PM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: Wildcat]
Winchester
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Winchester

You got a link?

Also Flake could be backpedaling once what he said came out in the news.

It's not that I don't believe anybody on here but with all the different outlets reporting different things it's hard to know what is true.

And that's exactly what the Politicians and media outlets want, enough confusion that they can say anything they want, True or False, and get away with it!!!! This Country needs a major cleanup starting at the top and working down, MAJOR CLEANUP!!!!

#3243019 - 05/09/13 03:19 PM Re: And just when people thought it was over. [Re: Wildcat]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

Hey Everyone keeps saying on here it was over. The gun bill is dead. Ha Ha, Hey if you think its over keep doing what your doing and get ready to give up your guns.

I have warned about it wasnt over. its like speaking to a brick wall. Why i also stop posting politic. Not worth the aggravation any more. I just keep sending emails and call the jackwagons in office.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

Page all of 2 12>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PEhunter, Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain
13289 Registered Users
Who's Online
40 registered (Hoss, scott co htr, Crazyeye, fourwheeler431, Cottontop, infoman jr., 4 invisible) and 119 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13289 Members
42 Forums
85429 Topics
1032270 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.268 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.