Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#3228466 - 04/22/13 09:12 AM Beck speaks
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

http://www.wdov.com/main.html

Is this link feeding audio? I don't have speakers here at work to be able to tell.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3228505 - 04/22/13 09:50 AM Re: Beck speaks [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

3B status? Changed in an instant? Bambi Buster, can you chime in on this? How does this happen, or is it commonplace?

#3228535 - 04/22/13 10:19 AM Re: Beck speaks [Re: MUP]
Dodge Man
12 Point

Loc: Dyersburg, TN

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/...oston-bombings/

http://www.talkinfowl.com/

#3228542 - 04/22/13 10:29 AM Re: Beck speaks [Re: Dodge Man]
MUP
Non-Typical

Thanks DM. ;\)

#3228704 - 04/22/13 02:03 PM Re: Beck speaks [Re: MUP]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: MUP
3B status? Changed in an instant? Bambi Buster, can you chime in on this? How does this happen, or is it commonplace?

1. Without far more info than is available here, I cannot say for certain.

2. The workings of the NCTC and the complexities of immigration law are so complicated that very few, myself included, are qualified to make detailed knowledgeable commentary about them. The Blaze and Glen Beck and most members of Congress are even less qualified than I am. The linked article and Beck's assertions do little to clarify matters and prove nothing that I can see.

3. There can be no doubt that Saudi Arabia has been granted a pass on issues for which they should have been held accountable for many years through several administrations. This has every appearance of being another example. Whether it has any direct connection with the Boston bombing is yet to be seen.

#3228795 - 04/22/13 04:43 PM Re: Beck speaks [Re: Bambi Buster]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

Like Benghazi, Fast Furious, destruction of the economy, and constitution. I suspect this will be swept under the rug as well.

#3228931 - 04/22/13 08:08 PM Re: Beck speaks [Re: dr]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

I can't remember any Administration that has been as dirty and corrupt as this one.

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

#3229170 - 04/23/13 07:19 AM Re: Beck speaks [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

Here is something I have been thinking about.... Getting pol's on record.

Went to a local Pub party meeting. Asked a few questions IN PUBLIC and on the record of the meeting. Man you should have seen the chairman start to sweat.

What I came to understand..... NOBODY in politics wants to go on the record about ANYTHING without carefully testing the winds and framing an answer that is as inoffensive as possible.

I sure wish Corker and Alexander were having a town hall close by. Get about 10 of us together and go ambush them with the following questions.

1. IF the administration continues to Coverup and Obstruct justice regarding Bhengazi will you initiate articles of impeachment?

2. IF the administration continues to coverup and obstruct justice regarding Fast and Furious, will you sponsor articles of impeachment and/or demand criminal charges be filed?

3. IF the DOJ and DHS continue to LIE to congress regarding the Saudi involved in the Boston Bombing, will you sponsor a resolution to disband DHS, and replace the head of DOJ ?

You want to see Corker and Alexander blow a gasket..... They will be side stepping faster than a fisherman on an icy boat deck in a storm.

#3229175 - 04/23/13 07:44 AM Re: Beck speaks [Re: fishboy1]
MUP
Non-Typical

April 23, 2013

Dear Representative DesJarlais,
Dear Senator Alexander,
Dear Senator Corker,

The actions of Department of Justice under Eric Holder are not just incompetent and slimy, they threaten the very rule of law in our nation. You were elected to make laws, the President nominated Eric Holder to help him enforce those laws. I hope I don't have to say this because it seems so obvious but I demand that you proceed with every power you still have to end this criminal activity at the very top of the administration.

Criminal contempt of Congress is a serious charge and you now have a Constitutional and moral responsibility to find out the details behind the deaths of Mexican civilians and an American border agent, Brian Terry as well as investigate the numerous other violations of the rights of American citizens at the hands of Holder's Department of (in)Justice, including this recent revelation that the president has power to kill Americans on U.S. soil with the use of drones.

Sincerely,

Mr. MUP

This type of questioning in person would make for a good anti-perspirant commercial I believe.

#3230233 - 04/24/13 09:44 AM Re: Beck speaks [Re: MUP]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

- Keep it real

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
98 registered (letsgohunting, hornytoad, TNGunsmoke, MattR, jb3, mountain man 71, 13 invisible) and 160 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85165 Topics
1029271 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.216 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.