Tndeer Logo

Page 489 of 562 « First<487488489490491>Last »
Topic Options
#3228282 - 04/22/13 04:59 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

He is watching over us!
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled.

1 Peter 3:12-14 KJV

On the day the LORD gives you relief from suffering and turmoil and cruel bondage, you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon: How the oppressor has come to an end! How his fury has ended! The LORD has broken the rod of the wicked, the scepter of the rulers, which in anger struck down peoples with unceasing blows, and in fury subdued nations with relentless aggression.

Isaiah 14:3-6 NIV

Then you will walk in your way securely And your foot will not stumble. When you lie down, you will not be afraid; When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.

Proverbs 3:23,24 NASB

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3228297 - 04/22/13 05:47 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

Hebrews 12:14 NIV

#3228630 - 04/22/13 12:11 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Loc: Chapel Hill Tn

2 Timothy 1:8-9
"Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,"
NKJV

#3228668 - 04/22/13 01:05 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Faith
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Hebrews 11:1-3 KJV

So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:17-19 NIV

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Galatians 2:20 NASB

#3229106 - 04/23/13 04:33 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Blessed Correction from God
Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness. Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Hebrews 12:9-11 KJV

Blessed is the man whom You chasten, O LORD,
And whom You teach out of Your law;
That You may grant him relief
from the days of adversity,
Until a pit is dug for the wicked.

For the LORD will not abandon His people,
Nor will He forsake His inheritance.
For judgment will again be righteous,
And all the upright in heart will follow it.

Psalm 94:12-15 NASB

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 NIV

#3230008 - 04/24/13 05:12 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Forgiveness for Sin
I will cleanse them from all the sin they have committed against me and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against me. Then this city will bring me renown, joy, praise and honor before all nations on earth that hear of all the good things I do for it; and they will be in awe and will tremble at the abundant prosperity and peace I provide for it.'

Jeremiah 33:8,9 NIV

I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

1 John 2:12 KJV

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:17,18 NASB

#3230394 - 04/24/13 12:24 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Genesis 50:20 NIV

#3231060 - 04/25/13 05:08 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Freedom from Fear
Fear of man will prove to be a snare,
but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe.

Proverbs 29:25 NIV

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear;
but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:7 KJV

Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has chosen
gladly to give you the kingdom. Sell your possessions and
give to charity; make yourselves money belts which do not
wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief
comes near nor moth destroys. For where your treasure is,
there your heart will be also.

Luke 12:32-34 NASB

#3231174 - 04/25/13 07:47 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Proverbs (KJV) 2 : 3Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

4If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

5Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.

6For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

8He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

#3232018 - 04/26/13 05:50 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

Worldly Friendship?
From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

James 4:1-4 KJV

As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy."

1 Peter 1:14-16 NIV

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world. The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.

1 John 2:16,17 NASB

Page 489 of 562 « First<487488489490491>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Mik475, AaronB, Bad Wolf, jw3783, Jesse91
13279 Registered Users
Who's Online
22 registered (Redwing, outdoors crazy, BraveScout, pastorbmp, plinker22, THEdonkey0515, 2 invisible) and 119 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13279 Members
42 Forums
93199 Topics
1089411 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.14 seconds in which 0.057 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.